Zero Tolerance Server Destroyers

DeletedUser

I don't think you have grasped what I am saying.. If you make a post saying ZT killed the server, then all you are going to do is help kill the server by not giving new players a good reason to join..

Its like saying come to the server its really fun, and then creating a Thread saying its rubbish..

i think you'll find that this thread i set up has done nothing except encourage folk to get on the externals and vent,have a bit of fun with pnp and one up manship-its all an important part of grep-The reason for a sensational headline in a newspaper is to get you to read the rest of the article-thats what pnp is too.also if you look at riddle rampage and our well wishes for joe80 i think you'll find we have a lighter side too.

DeletedUser45299

As much as i dislike the title (and have said my peace and point of view in regards to it earlier in the thread), I must admit i agree with jamovic1 here, it has sparked some well needed life into the forums.

That and since this threads creation the whole dynamic of the world has changed so im less inclined to disagree with everything anyone in Pand/TD/OL says just for the sake of it.

and noone has solved my riddle in the riddles thread yet either (although Taco's RC helicopter suggestion was inventive but still incorrect)

DeletedUser

On a personal note i just want to say that throughout this war,which now seems to be drawing to a close,and inspite of all the PnP i have met many ZT players with great ability and character-i can only imagine the pressure you have been under recently and alot of credit for holding it together as long as you have has to go to your leadership-i wish you well wherever you end up.

DeletedUser

Can we change the name of this thread to "Pandemonium Server destroyers"? They're insistence on making friends fight friends is going to see a lot of people leave this world.

DeletedUser

Can we change the name of this thread to "Transient Drifters Server destroyers"? They're insistence on making friends fight friends is going to see a lot of people leave this world.

Plus... They are a massive MRA: 269 players & counting, that isn't including their academy wing of 96 players. At 365 players in total they are nearing the alliance maximum. Now I understand their need for a second wing :D

I'm sure we can find something else for them to gobble up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can we change the name of this thread to-THIS IS GREPOLIS!!!! or maybe 'OLympia Legacy -server savers' ;)

I should also mention that Beefy would appear to outrank you sir cod and as a knight you should probably refer to him as 'your majesty' on bended knee....wait a minute sircod?kingbeefy? hmmmm are you the same player altogether?Paranoia im on to you both -all this fake arguing i've sussed you out!!!!:p(bear in mind at this stage i've been up 36 hrs straight )

DeletedUser45299

Can we change the name of this thread to "Transient Drifters Server destroyers"? They're insistence on making friends fight friends is going to see a lot of people leave this world.

Plus... They are a massive MRA: 269 players & counting, that isn't including their academy wing of 96 players. At 365 players in total they are nearing the alliance maximum. Now I understand their need for a second wing :D

Ahhhhh the Cod returns to the forum, you've been quiet for quite a while i was concerned your propoganda machine had stopped turning glad to see you have made an appearence (even if it is just to regurgitate the previous comment).

Coming to an ocean near you soon the great Grepolis fishing tournament ;)

DeletedUser48096

Remind me again Sir Cod, What did Archi say on the coalition forum... Something to the effect of "Take our pick of the ZTs that are left"... So we did...

Your just bitter that we got them and you didnt.... Because we know you were trying...

DeletedUser

Ahhhhh the Cod returns to the forum, you've been quiet for quite a while i was concerned your propoganda machine had stopped turning glad to see you have made an appearence

Of late, I have been lacking a worthy target to ply my skills :p

Coming to an ocean near you soon the great Grepolis fishing tournament ;)

Is this another veiled threat against the lovable Codfish? ;(

Remind me again Sir Cod, What did Archi say on the coalition forum... Something to the effect of "Take our pick of the ZTs that are left"... So we did..

Ahaha, I mock you for being an MRA. To paraphrase your response: "You said we were allowed to suck up the dregs, so we did". I admire your honesty, an MRA and proud?

DeletedUser

Would that make us the first MRA to win a world? :p

Come on SC, I expect a better retort from you than a copy and paste job. I'll pretend you were being nice because we were allies not so long ago. ;)

DeletedUser48096

Ahaha, I mock you for being an MRA. To paraphrase your response: "You said we were allowed to suck up the dregs, so we did". I admire your honesty, an MRA and proud?

Yes Cod, And you didnt deny that you tried the same thing..

Oh and I thought I would share this with you..

Enjoy..

e0cb88773468c0c35672252d84518fc8.png

DeletedUser

That map looks great. Lots of frontlines for us all.

Yes Cod, And you didnt deny that you tried the same thing..

Well, it's a bit early in this war for you to be openly lying about the other side, is it not?
You are the only alliance (I'm aware of) to mass recruit ZT, or try to do so. I love the way you think you won by sucking up dregs!? Not that this mentality surprises me.

TD, MRA and proud =D

DeletedUser48096

That map looks great. Lots of frontlines for us all.

Well, it's a bit early in this war for you to be openly lying about the other side, is it not?
You are the only alliance (I'm aware of) to mass recruit ZT, or try to do so. I love the way you think you won by sucking up dregs!? Not that this mentality surprises me.

TD, MRA and proud =D

Lying.. I have comms with guys who have joined from people who say that Pan were trying to recruit them. We therefore know Pan have been trying to recruit ZTs so don't try and pretend to be the innocent party because that wont wash.

Besides, Whos to say you didnt get the Dregs?

DeletedUser

You've either confused yourself or you are willfully attempting to obfuscate the source of my mockery.

You now have a combined total of 366 players (incl. your acadamy wing). While it's evidently true a handful of ZT players joined my alliance, against the many that asked, that doesn't negate the source of my derision...

Your only response was proudly announcing how you out MRA'd us by recruiting as may ZT dregs as you could, stating you had our (sarcastic) blessing to do so, lol. To confirm again, we didn't enter your race. ;)

DeletedUser48096

Academy Wing?
OL?

Firstly they aren't even at war with you, and secondly they can speak for themselves. Besides what do you count Macedonian Phalanx as then?

Oh Sir Cod, Trying to play the language game, I don't need big words to get my point accross. Lets take a stepback before you tie yourself in knots with your own arguement. You accused us of being an MRA, A claim nobody has attempted to deny or refute, But like I pointed out this is something that you have also tried to do also. Now this is a claim you are trying to avoid since you don't want the label of hypocrite on your head..

In short, Your just mad they joined us and not you.

DeletedUser

TD, an MRA and proud...

@Jam - Lol, right you are. Poor form for a TD council member to suggest you guys are an academy :/

Academy Wing?
OL?

I can forward mail from a TD council member to anyone in OL, this mail states that TD made Tesla spears an academy wing a few weeks after pacting with them. I will only forward to OL, as the mail was sent while the coalition was still alive.

Oh Sir Cod, Trying to play the language game, I don't need big words to get my point accross.
??? English is my first language. Sorry If I make you to go to the dictionary...

But like I pointed out this is something that you have also tried to do [Mass recruit ZT] also.

Yes, you raised this as a side issue, trying to subvert my original mockery by making it the point of focus. It's also a lie, we didn't try to beat you at playing MRA ;)

I'm reliably told that TD MM'd ZT giving an open invite, threatening anyone who didn't join. In contrast, we selectively PM'd with a few ZT players about joining us. Which is obvious given the fact a few joined us.

You accused us of being an MRA, A claim nobody has attempted to deny or refute,

Let's all take a moment to appreciate this comment. *sniggers loudly*

DeletedUser48096

Lol talk about a serial instigator. Where did I say OL was our Academy? I simply asked if that was who you were talking about as you didnt make it clear.

Also you clearly arent reliably informed if you think we threatened everyone in ZT into joining us, We did give some an open invite, But we never threatened them. In fact Sir Cod if you want an extract of the message that was sent I'll give you a bit of it. The following quote was sent to SOME of the members of ZT and if your intel was reliable and if you actually have a copy of the message you would see it has the mailing list on the bottom of the message and you would therefore realize it that it was NOT sent to every member of ZT. So yes we did only reach out to a few ZTs also. Plus here is that extract from our apparently "Threatning" message....

"Now this is not a threat or an attempt to intimidate you into joining us. This is simply an open offer for you all to consider should you wish to join TD the offer is on the table. I realise some of you I have messaged saying exactly this and some I have not, But this is an open offer to you all with no deadline and there will be no negitive reaction against you should you reject this offer. "

You cant really get less threatning than that... I fact a number replied thanking us for such a kind offer in light of what had gone down between our alliances.

Besides, I wouldn't trust a word you said. We know Exo reached out to a couple of former MP guys days before you started this and we know you tried to contact some ex ZTs who have now joined us, Either way, Not even your slippery fins was enough to convince them.

DeletedUser

Lol talk about a serial instigator. Where did I say OL was our Academy? I simply asked if that was who you were talking about as you didnt make it clear.

EH? I mentioned your acadamy wing. You, knowing full well who I meant, asked me if I meant OL. I'm not sure how much more suggestive you can be...

You cant really get less threatning than that...

Here are a few more lines that follow the ones you quotes. A rather ominous threat some might say....:

Part of your mass MM to around 50 odd ZT players said:
Should you reject this offer, Well I wish you the best of luck in this changing world. But a massive fight is looming

Since you've freely & embarrassingly admitted you're an MRA. The prosecution is nearly tempted to rest it's case. We have a last minute admition of evidence:

Part of your mass MM to around 50 odd ZT players said:
Here on Hermonassa we have a massive alliance limit (400) and we want to make use of that limit.

I'm curious, is that 400 in TD plus your academy wing?

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
Also you clearly arent reliably informed if you think we threatened everyone in ZT into joining us, We did give some an open invite, But we never threatened them.

Well, let's see. I don't like cutting and pasting when I believe I am being told something in confidence, but it's not possible to keep this in. The source (from ZT) will not be named, however, and I hope he/she will forgive me for posting this, but it is necessary to show the kind of duplicity TD is engaging in.

We were told by TD that unless we joined one of the three alliances left we would wiped out and that anyone not with one of the other alliances by last night would be open to attacks from all of you. We were told you had decided you wanted to wipe us out no mater what and you wouldn't be starting the war on TD till we were gone. That's why we thought you hadn't agreed to the ceasefire.

Thank you for speaking on our behalf and spreading lies about our intentions.

Wouldn't be starting the war with TD until we wiped ZT out? You stated this when you knew exactly that we would be starting the war with you within 48 hours.

And it's interesting that it's said that anyone not in one of the remaining three alliances would be open to attacks from all of them and with a time limit to boot. That sounds rather threatening.

TD sent a mass mail to all our members telling them they had an open invite to TD. So most went to them[....]I think most people believed that you were going to continually attack us so they joined TD.

We have[n't?] had contact from any of you till Exo sent me his message. That was after most people had already left. The way he was speaking most of what we were told was lies and i'm wondering if it was done just so they could grab as many of [our] members as possible. I'm going to do some digging to see if i can find out anything.

GGN, I have spoken to you privately and have felt that our conversations were always straightforward, though necessarily guarded as people in separate alliances will do. Michael is someone I consider a friend and a great guy to talk to, even if the same situation exists (separate alliances), unless he has been flattering me/us the whole time, but I will choose to believe that's not the case.

But with that said, things like the above and my previous rant against your spy ring in the shared tab speak really poorly to the character of your alliance. Sure, you can call that clever diplomacy and wartime strategy, but it's also lying and cheating. This isn't a real war where people are dying. It's a game. Does it matter so much to you to win that you have to see what's going on behind other's closed doors and are you incapable of mounting successful attacks/defense without knowing what is going to happen beforehand? Do you have to lie to people to get them to join your alliance? It's like some kid who gets hold of an exam before it's given and he knows all the answers and gets 100%. Wow, that's a real achievement.

I can't say I quite understand why so many ZT would choose to be part of an alliance which spied on them for the length of the game instead of fighting fair, but their choice and all, I hope they enjoy their time there.

As for the map you are grinning over, I wonder how many of your fighters who are 2+ oceans away from the front lines will be interested enough to stick around until the end of the world.