Zero Tolerance Server Destroyers

DeletedUser

So we're under 800 active members 9 months from WW,and as ZT are getting nowhere attacking OL/Tdr or TE they've started trying to pick off and rim small players in small alliances like Tesla spears this weekend-my question is this-WHY?Are youtrying to close this server thru your inability to conquest anyone who can fight back properly...I've never seen anything so selfish and idiotic in my 3 /nearly 4 years playing grep.Cop on ZT before you ruin the whole server for us and yourselves.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As far as I know no one's been rimmed, and as far as I know that was never the intent. However, since the tune of ZT being the axis of all evil and all that is a popular one amongst the coalition members (I wonder for how much longer, because I'm really starting to question the coalition's foresight - no offense), I'm afraid anything I say on the matter is wasted breath. I'm going to take a little break from the external forum because of that. I play this game for fun, not to constantly listen to the same old song. Perspective from the people here seems to be rather black and white, and I truly feel that's a shame. Or it's all just part of the Grepo-typical PnP, I don't know. As I've said before, it's not my thing.

Jamovic, I wouldn't worry about the server. Last I heard people are being brought in from closed worlds. I believe some of them have already set up shop, and if the stories are supposed to be believed many more will come.

Happy hunting, brothers. You all know my IGN, so if anyone needs me, you know where to find me.

DeletedUser

not evil just poorly run with no insight that attacking players with 2 cities will cause them to quit,and it is a game-a game we want to play,as far as i know rumours of players being brought over are just that-rumours.Im very dissappointed with ZT leadership over this especially considering the length convos we had on skype with jon about keeping the server open,but i appreciate you comment Brandr.

I'd take NG as a prime example,there leadership took them to a war they couldnt win on promises of support made by zt that couldnt possibly be kept-now 100 players or thereabouts have quit the world-from my point of view its at best poorly thought out at worst delibarate sabotage.

DeletedUser45334

Jamo, you are a bit confusing. On the "Who owns O45" thread, you ridicule ZT for not kicking Teslas Spears out of our oceans, saying we are incapable of such. Now when we take a few cities you ridicule us for doing so.

DeletedUser

Haha, here is some ZT logic for you... Telsa are apparently twice as fierce as OL, therefore worthy targets. *snigger*

==================

My message:

Sir Codfish said:
I understand mightily arrogant ZT is now striking down their most fearsome rival, Telsa?

I guess you prefer to play against opponents at your own level :D

ZT leaders reply:

A clown said:
does that mean every time we attack OL you will say the same thing. Tesla have nearly twice as many members as OL.

DeletedUser

I really wish you would check your facts before coming on here talking bull. So it's OK for everyone else to clear their ocean of other alliances but not us.
As for Tesla why don't you check and see who has taken the most cities from them. Think you will find it's not us. Plus they have nearly twice as many members as you do. While you are at it check all the other small alliances and see who is taking cities from them.

Next NG. We never promised them anything. The leadership took them to war because they hated TD and because they had grown bored of the world. All they asked us to do was to attack TD at the same time. Nothing more nothing less. Then when the NG leader got banned they fell apart through the lack of leadership. The NG members have left the world mainly because of the non stop attacks from TD and Pand. They didn't want to join either of them so left because of the continuous attacks. Again nothing to do with us.

Why don't you all wake up and face up to the fact that the biggest mistake you all made was forming this so called coalition. That's what killed this world. People were no where near us so had nothing left to attack and got so bored they left. What you thought would be just a temporary situation has now dragged on for months and you still haven't beaten us. That must be so embarrassing to have the whole world against one alliance and you still can't beat them.

PS. If you are going to come on here and go on about our attacking maybe you should get someone who has actually taken a city that wasn't an internal or a ghost city to do it. What a joke.

DeletedUser47263

of course we haven't beaten you... your guys keep running into VM.

you do have a few points in there, though.

DeletedUser45334

If you guys are so worried about the server closing just start fighting each other. Would be fun to watch :) My bets would be on Pand

DeletedUser

I really wish you would check your facts before coming on here talking bull.

PS. If you are going to come on here and go on about our attacking maybe you should get someone who has actually taken a city that wasn't an internal or a ghost city to do it. What a joke.

your timing couldnt be more perfect-say hi to topaz katy for me...see we work as an ALLIANCE doesnt matter who takes the city as long as ZT lose it-and as for ZT not making NG promises-not what we've been told by members joining from ex-NG...are you finding the pressure of managment a bit great now IB is in vm....again??

DeletedUser

Jamo, you are a bit confusing. On the "Who owns O45" thread, you ridicule ZT for not kicking Teslas Spears out of our oceans, saying we are incapable of such. Now when we take a few cities you ridicule us for doing so.

your right actually- im a hypocrite...does that mean i can get a founders spot it ZT now??-send me my application pack..

DeletedUser45334

your right actually- im a hypocrite...does that mean i can get a founders spot it ZT now??-send me my application pack..

I think we are set at the position of alliance joker but I will put in a good word ;)

DeletedUser

your timing couldnt be more perfect-say hi to topaz katy for me...see we work as an ALLIANCE doesnt matter who takes the city as long as ZT lose it-and as for ZT not making NG promises-not what we've been told by members joining from ex-NG...are you finding the pressure of managment a bit great now IB is in vm....again??

Sounds like someone is upset cause they don't know how to take a city off an active player.
Only 16 cities. Have you been in VM for 6 months.
As for what you are hearing from ex NG members why not ask them for some proof of us promising them anything. If i remember rightly it was NG who promised us support because they had so much of it. As for what they were told by Denis i can't answer that because i don't know what he told his members.

You all killed the world for yourselves. Grow up and get over it.

DeletedUser

Hmmm I do love me some fruit cake in the morning.

You all killed the world for yourselves. Grow up and get over it.

Didn't your glorious co-leader avidly try to promote the formation of The Grand coalition of alliances for a 'decent opponent'? ...Even when you try to blame us it's still ZTs fault =D

DeletedUser

Didn't your glorious co-leader avidly try to promote the formation of The Grand coalition of alliances for a 'decent opponent'? ...Even when you try to blame us it's still ZTs fault =D

We had no say in the forming of your stupid coalition. The first we knew of it was when we were sent the message that was sent out to all the alliances members telling them to stop attacking each other. Sorry to say but you must be the most ill informed alliance leader ever. Do you just dream these things up and then believe them to be true or are you really so gullible.

DeletedUser

So we took 3 cities from Tesla and we get moaned at non stop about ending the world.

But i have noticed not a word has been said about this.

234e779f6e751ad31ecbeae8468052f5.png

9b57e6edf4aed32f8e3a9e77a01b3aab.png

Why is that then. Is it OK for everyone else to attack the small alliances.

Sorry but if doesn't apply to them don't moan at us when we do it.

DeletedUser

Tell LeTron I said thanks for the city ;)

You must be pretty confident that you aren't going to lose cities since your members were casting Patroness and Divine Sign many hours after the city was conquered. Maybe you're in denial or maybe you're just not paying attention, you're certainly losing active cities though.

As for Northern Gods...They started it! As soon as the war was over, we were willing to give their members a new home with a few exceptions. We tried to keep people playing, we still are. All that being said, I aim to destroy my enemies even if it does mean closing the server down. :supermad:

Also, the coalition rocks! ZT were expected to win this world at a canter but we've turned things completely on their head. Sounds like sour grapes from ZT. :p

DeletedUser

So if it reaches world wonders stage you are all going to help each other build one wonder each are you.

You know and i know it will be everyone for themselves then. Then we will see who can win. Something is already telling me it won't be you lot.

DeletedUser

Winning is defeating your opponent. Maybe the World Wonders are not our target. :cool: