Zero Tolerance Server Destroyers

DeletedUser

meanwhile just to reinforce the point Zt are now attacking.....drumroll.....the immortals,in an alliance wide op against player thats run out of VM,and cant play for a week due to RL,and is the leader of the alliance,which will cause the rest of the alliance to quit...300 here we come.

i truely give up at this stage-i think i'll go on a wee bit of vm and let you all sort this out amongst yourselves,or not-Herm is doomed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do you just dream these things up and then believe them to be true or are you really so gullible.

I'm genuinely unsure if you're in denial, or you really don't know that IB went about messaging the other factions trying to goad them into forming a coalition against ZT. Only for you to turn around and complain about it....

You're being mocked for launching an alliance wide operation on a tiny alliance with undeveloped players, you're the only alliance to do so. It's pathetic & as others have said probably doesn't help the servers active player count.

Why is that then. Is it OK for everyone else to attack the small alliances.
Sorry but if doesn't apply to them don't moan at us when we do it.

The players you show attacked off their own initiative, not a directive from alliance HQ. Furthermore, assuming the player was active, TE still made a net increase on the server population as those players you mention are new to Herm & needed food.. I assume you had a point somewhere. *looks about...*

DeletedUser

meanwhile just to reinforce the point Zt are now attacking.....drumroll.....the immortals,in an alliance wide op against player thats run out of VM,and cant play for a week due to RL,and is the leader of the alliance,which will cause the rest of the alliance to quit...300 here we come.

i truely give up at this stage-i think i'll go on a wee bit of vm and let you all sort this out amongst yourselves,or not-Herm is doomed.

It's not an op at all. You really need to stop exaggerating this stuff, Jamo. As for the guy, he shows as 22 days inactive. People, myself included (so we're clear here), assumed he quit.

Alliance wide op against a guy with 5 cities, with about three people attacking him. Makes sense.

DeletedUser48096

It's not an op at all.

Really?

478db803ffd33b3ffb97570d8ad8dc7d.png

DeletedUser

And you don't get that was a joke? With the whole "hah" and all?

Three of us posted reports on attacking. Two people on Qaidy and then a new member on someone else. I thought that was funny. Especially because of the whole debate on here.

Don't believe me, that's fine. I refer to my first post in this thread. Wasted breath and all.

DeletedUser48096

That was all I personally have been sent of that thread, so I don't actually know at the moment what your first post of that thread is or was. But Iam sure if I asked my friend nicely I could find out.. :p

Oh and Jonny sending Red screen caps from August and trying to pass them off as recent while hoping we wouldnt notice.. Nice try but no cigar...

DeletedUser

That was all I personally have been sent of that thread, so I don't actually know at the moment what your first post of that thread is or was. But Iam sure if I asked my friend nicely I could find out.. :p

Oh and Jonny sending Red screen caps from August and trying to pass them off as recent while hoping we wouldnt notice.. Nice try but no cigar...

He can send you the whole thread, it wasn't an op. Thanks for not insisting it was, with the whole PnP thing you could've. I appreciate the fact a normal conversation can take place between two people from enemy alliances.

If necessary to put this whole thing to bed, I am willing to send Jamo a PM I sent out yesterday on the subject of Qaidy to three people. I trust Jamo to keep part of that PM quiet, I think he will understand which part once he sees it. Nothing mysterious, nothing shady, just something all you people have no business of knowing. All I ask him is to conclude whether or not it was an op. Maybe then we can all stop debating the small alliances and how ZT is out to get them.

Jamo, let me know if you think it's necessary. If I find out though you're not to be trusted, it'll be the first and last time of me trying to make an effort. Just want to be clear on that.

DeletedUser48096

He can send you the whole thread, it wasn't an op. Thanks for not insisting it was,

I never insisted it was an op, I suggested it was based on a literal interpretation of your comment in the forum.. Slight differnce..

DeletedUser

I never insisted it was an op, I suggested it was based on a literal interpretation of your comment in the forum.. Slight differnce..

I thanked you for not insisting after my explanation, so I didn't accuse you of insisting to begin with. Now can we stop nitpicking!? :D

Jamo, let me know in game. By the way.. Just putting my two cents in on something. You wanted more people to come here, I recall. The externals just aren't fun to hang around on, because things are always tense around here. Check the threads and mind the tone of it all. That's why no one comes here. That's not meant to be an attack to you, but a general observation.

DeletedUser

It's not an op at all. You really need to stop exaggerating this stuff, Jamo. As for the guy, he shows as 22 days inactive. People, myself included (so we're clear here), assumed he quit.

Alliance wide op against a guy with 5 cities, with about three people attacking him. Makes sense.

i would class any organised attack by several players on 1 key target across several of his cities an op-as its happened in the past few days against both tesla spears and the immortals,again i class that as alliance wide.

DeletedUser

I trust Jamo to keep part of that PM quiet,

Trusting people on the internet is how you end up being stuffed into the trunk of a car with a plastic bag on your head and an orange duct taped in your mouth while trying to scream out your P.I.N. number-i'll take your word for it buddy!;)

DeletedUser47263

Just putting my two cents in on something. You wanted more people to come here, I recall. The externals just aren't fun to hang around on, because things are always tense around here. Check the threads and mind the tone of it all. That's why no one comes here. That's not meant to be an attack to you, but a general observation.

he has a point. everyone's always arguing. maybe we should start a game here or something? like twenty questions, or perhaps a thread for jokes or riddles?

DeletedUser

he has a point. everyone's always arguing. maybe we should start a game here or something? like twenty questions, or perhaps a thread for jokes or riddles?

If you keep telling people I have a point, I might even start to like you, Dawna!

DeletedUser46851

Well that was a wonderful read! Very good, very true, points made on this forum by both sides.

I agree the constant bickering is not helping anyone out, but we're all guilty of it. I'm guilty of provoking certain people numerous times (Jonny). I think certain players try to cause trouble amongst allies because they want to watch the world burn.

This world has gotten a little more exciting the past month but it was god awful for a decent amount of time.

NG's demise was a problem with leadership and location. I will give Jonny credit here, NG was too far away to really attack ZT. Nate wasn't doing any favors by plotting all that against them even though he claimed to be friends with their main players. It was only a matter of time before they went after someone or left the world. And that is exactly what happened.

I think people are too concerned about losing everything and choose to play it safe as a result. Without risk there is no reward

DeletedUser45334

something like that might be nice. all the talk about the server being boring and in danger of shutting down gives the wrong impression of whats going on. the people that like to join late to a world like this read these forums to see if the server has any life.

we still have 5 strong and active alliances, and plenty of active hungry players. Codfish is right, a ways back IB did suggest you guys form a coalition (i remember). And the coalition was a good thing, because it did bring some balance back to the server. Now the scales tip in the coalition's favor, and eventually one or more of the coalition alliances are going to realize they don't need the coalition anymore. I think this server is very interesting and is about to get even more so. So if you are reading this and don't play here come join the party :)

DeletedUser

If you bothered reading the message I actually said it was from a couple of months ago. How's that trying to pass them off as recent.

The Point Sir Kipper crotch is you almost rimmed a player from the same alliance you are moaning at us about attacking. So if that's the attitude of your alliance and no one else is going to say anything about it I will be instructing my alliance to take every city they have in O45.

This rule has to apply to all or none the choice is yours.

DeletedUser

Speaking on behalf of OL,i can guarantee we will not be attacking smaller players without real cause(if they attack our members,they are of course fair game.)furthermore we will be tripping smaller members of small alliances and providing alliance wide sniping support to stop others doing the same.although this thread has been provocative and is largley pnp,im glad i posted it as it has not only brought a major server issue to the forefront but also sparked some life into a dead external.Hopefully we all now realise on all sides the importance in encouraging smaller members to remain in herm for the greater good.
Thats my attempt at being contrite and diplomatic.I cant speak on behalf of other alliances on this issue however i hope they all follow suit.The next issue is reaching out to ex NG who've vm'd-if they all leave we'll lose another 50 odd players straight away.

DeletedUser48096

Well then Jonny-Boy.. All you have actually done is given us something that Bella said we didnt have and didn't exist. That being evidence of her spying for ZT, So good job there...

Just for you heres a recent screen shot taken by one of our informants...

Take what you want from this..

7564e511bdfe7d12671b32171d86264d.png

Dont Worry Jamo, Jonny sent out a MM to all ZT members asking them not to attack players in small alliances unless they are inactive. We'll see if the members follow that directive.

DeletedUser

But we know you have had a spy in there for ages. And like i told Red if it had been Bella doing the spying why do we have stuff from way before you all fell out with her and stuff from after you kicked her. I didn't even speak to Bella until the second week in September. We had that survey of yours before a single vote had been cast.

Sorry but you all blamed her for something she never did.