Zero Tolerance Server Destroyers

DeletedUser

Nothing you said made even a spec of sense. I feel like a few thousand of my brain cells died in the process of reading that.

Again no logical thought process at all, but on a side note we have history? Since when?

better give me more negative rep then cheater of death-thats our history ,you thinking your opinion is god on other threads i think when i suggested a solution to innos greed was to not buy gold your exact comment in the neg rep you decided to give me was 'come back when you have a clue'so why not come to herm with your big wallet and we'll see who has a clue?

DeletedUser

lol well i hoped you would like that :) we should make a whole new thread in our forum just for talking to you guys. Call it the eavesdropping lounge. might be entertaining. let our members talk right to you. or they could tell you jokes, post pretty picture, maybe write you a haiku (or a limerick) haha...

lol!i'd like that buddy-call it'jamos corner'-wouldnt be the first time i had my own thread in an enemy alliance ;)

as for limericks(never been good at haiku)
Ther once was a player called Jamo'
Who spent all weekend trashing Sumo.
he organised op's
Jon begged us to stop
but he kept on hitting bobmell and onslo...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48096

lol! yeah... the edit button, we get it....

nice try guys. yes there are only a few people who see that button. and one of them sent you a screenshot. Key word is screenshot. it was most likely sent to prove a point, but we will know the exact reason it was sent when he gets back from VM.

You think Joe sent that, Where did I say that? Besides thats not a very nice suggestion is it?, He's lying in a hospital bed and your going to question him when he gets back. All I did was wish him well as a nice gesture and we thought he could use a nice gesture even if we are at war after all we aren't beyond being a little bit sympathetic to those in currently sick in hospital... So when is ZT going to inform its members that one of them had to have emergency surgery and could have died, Or do you want them to read it here first?

Besides you think thats all we have?... Hardly, Not even scraping the surface... Iam not going to share more as I don't want to compromise our friends identity further. They are just about done with your alliance and are simply turning the knife. But you know something Toad, Screenshots provide a useful means of passing intel quickly. A quick screengrab, Then pass it on.. Yes its a screenshot, but you can tell you alot from a screenshot. After all It could be screenshots of op plans, your Internals list or HorZesAzz's order to pick a fight with one unalligned player and two members of Gearx... Its the content of those shots that is what is important don't you think?....

1f4ef520ced66f6cb3aec20dda808a4b.png

DeletedUser33530

better give me more negative rep then cheater of death-thats our history ,you thinking your opinion is god on other threads i think when i suggested a solution to innos greed was to not buy gold your exact comment in the neg rep you decided to give me was 'come back when you have a clue'so why not come to herm with your big wallet and we'll see who has a clue?

Again you are lacking a great deal of logic. To start you are really upset about a negative rep? That's just sad.

How can I think my opinion is God? I see no interpretation of that were it makes any sense.

Sadly I don't recall the exact "solution" you gave so I can't explain my rep. However, I have never bought any gold in my 2 and a half years of playing this game so idk what made you even get any impression that I might buy gold. It appears you simply assumed something without any evidence to back it up. Not a good method for doing anything. Also joining this world would prove nothing on either of our parts. I have not once claimed my skills ingame to be superior to yours so therefore your challenge to me has no relevance.

DeletedUser

Besides you think thats all we have?... Hardly, Not even scraping the surface... Iam not going to share more as I don't want to compromise our friends identity further. They are just about done with your alliance and are simply turning the knife

Pull your guys out GGN-but mine will be staying right up to the bitter end..love it when a spy on a ww island gets pulled right at the last moment..

DeletedUser45334

You think Joe sent that, Where did I say that? Besides thats not a very nice suggestion is it?, He's lying in a hospital bed and your going to question him when he gets back. All I did was wish him well as a nice gesture and we thought he could use a nice gesture even if we are at war after all we aren't beyond being a little bit sympathetic to those in currently sick in hospital... So when is ZT going to inform its members that one of them had to have emergency surgery and could have died, Or do you want them to read it here first?

Besides you think thats all we have?... Hardly, Not even scraping the surface... Iam not going to share more as I don't want to compromise our friends identity further. They are just about done with your alliance and are simply turning the knife. But you know something Toad, Screenshots provide a useful means of passing intel quickly. A quick screengrab, Then pass it on.. Yes its a screenshot, but you can tell you alot from a screenshot. After all It could be screenshots of op plans, your Internals list or HorZesAzz's order to pick a fight with one unalligned player and two members of Gearx... Its the content of those shots that is what is important don't you think?....

yeah some screenshots can tell you a lot. The one with the edit button told you nothing. I'm just pointing out that you have nothing to suggest that the same person who sent you that screenshot has sent you any other info.

And I wasn't saying it was joe. where did you get that? grasping at straws? and if you are concerned about joe being in the hospital why take so many cities from him in his absence?

DeletedUser47263

we didn't hear about him being in the hospital until recently. once we heard it, the order to stop attacks was issued. after all, it's hardly fair.

DeletedUser

This thread has been an interesting read.
My perspective is this: ZT was steamrolling everybody. The coalition was necessary to curb that. This has been a success. However, having accomplished that goal doesnt mean there werent other goals as well. We, the coalition, are now pursuing those next steps. As a rule, only a handful of people from each of the coalitions alliance is privy to these plans. I'm sure the same could be said for ZT. ZT has plans that we probably arent aware of.
It is also true that maintaining a coalition is nothing short of impossible, and the fact that we have, despite all the myriad ways it could have shattered or fragmented, speaks to the commitment and dedication of its members.
The fact that ZT has managed to survive despite the odds being stacked against them also speaks well for them.
Nothing lasts forever, and I'm sure there will be plenty of surprises before WW's conclude, on both sides of the fence, but regardless, this has been an interesting and fairly unique Grepolis experience, at least from my perspective.

DeletedUser48096

yeah some screenshots can tell you a lot. The one with the edit button told you nothing. I'm just pointing out that you have nothing to suggest that the same person who sent you that screenshot has sent you any other info.

and I wasn't saying it was joe. where did you get that? grasping at straws? and if you are concerned about joe being in the hospital why take so many cities from him in his absence?

The edit button told you the player in questions had authorizations.. Take what you want from it Toad its up to you...

Well if you weren't saying it was Joe, Then who are you going to be questioning when they return from VM?

it was most likely sent to prove a point, but we will know the exact reason it was sent when he gets back from VM.

Now to anser your original question, number one TD didnt take any of his cities and weren't attacking any. Secondly, we heard whispers of it when Spaekhugger sent out out a PM to the alliance it was picked up by one of our spies with the line "We are in need of your assistance as a fantastic person has taken ill and is need of our help."

Nothing problematic with that since in the Northern Hemisphere it is winter now and illness is fairly common at this time of year. Another of our spies later confirmed that something more was amiss and confirmed the condition to be more serious than just a minor illness but didnt provide details. Then we got word that Jonny had sent out a screen shot that is currently posted on the coalition leaders forum.

This one..

b1f73dc5e1d421dc1306ad55706c9810.png

That was the conformation on the matter and I have along with numerous other members of the coalition have sent Joe get well soon messages..

But we didnt act on it originally because 1. We (TD) weren't attacking Joe (That I was aware of), 2. Google "Coventry Conspiracy" and you might understand and 3. We weren't 100% sure of seriousness of the condition until Jonny sent out the screen shot.

Once confirmed by Jonny we along with other members of the coalition agreed to observe a no attack policy on Joe.

Since I have answered your questions, I think you might want to answer mine...
My question for you is why don't ZTs general troops know about this?.. Based on what I have been told, only a few of them know that one of their council members nearly died and here they are coming over onto the externals and being told this by a TD member?.... Shame on ZT...

DeletedUser

There was only one alliance attacking Joe and i think we all know who that was. The same alliance that haven't even acknowledged they have seen the message i sent. The same alliance that would probably still be taking his cities if he hadn't gone into vacation mode and the same alliance that haven't said a thing about the 10 cities they took from him. Don't know about anyone else but my first reaction to finding out i had just taken that many cities from someone who couldn't defend himself, because of a serious health condition, would be too say sorry. I'm not having a go at them because they took the cities. At the time they were taking them they didn't know he was ill. But the fact that not one of them has said a word or took the time to send a quick message to anyone says all that needs to be said, to me, about that alliance.
I've had messages from the other 3 alliances and different members of those 3 alliances and none of you were attacking his cities. The one that was attacking has never been so quiet.

As for informing our alliance i was originally hoping to hear from Joe before his vacation mode kicked in so i had something more to tell everyone other than he is very ill. It's not really the sort of news you want to tell people when you don't have any answers for all the questions you will receive. Saying that i have already started doing a message i'll be sending out tomorrow so the information we have about Joe will be included in it.

DeletedUser47263

Jonny has some points- it would make more sense to tell people when a little more info is known, otherwise people just worry.

that would be about my reaction for finding out the person I was taking cities from was hospitalized too, followed most likely by offering the cities back.

I can't speak for the alliance taking them, however.

I wish Joe80 a speedy recovery and hope he is able to return soon.

DeletedUser

As you so often do jonny, you speak from a point of ignorance.

There was only one alliance attacking Joe and i think we all know who that was. The same alliance that haven't even acknowledged they have seen the message i sent.

You didn't tell us anything, why would we message you!? If you were so concerned about the player, you would have told the attackers.

Once we found out through the grapevine a player had RL health issues, we called for a hiatus on attacks. That was once about 10 cities were taken. This is a war/strategy game and we are not mind readers... If anything, you should feel wholeheartedly ashamed for trying to use the apparent RL health problem of one of your players to play the propaganda card against us. Pretty low in my eyes and is actually surprising.

Don't know about anyone else but my first reaction to finding out i had just taken that many cities from someone who couldn't defend himself, because of a serious health condition, would be too say sorry.... I've had messages from the other 3 alliances and different members of those 3 alliances and none of you were attacking his cities. The one that was attacking has never been so quiet.

I sent a message to the account in question giving them our councils regards and hope for a speedy recovery along with the halt order as soon as we found out. I'm sorry you feel so self entitled that you deserve a personal apology when none is due.

DeletedUser48096

As for informing our alliance i was originally hoping to hear from Joe before his vacation mode kicked in so i had something more to tell everyone other than he is very ill. It's not really the sort of news you want to tell people when you don't have any answers for all the questions you will receive. Saying that i have already started doing a message i'll be sending out tomorrow so the information we have about Joe will be included in it.

I have no problem with this and I agree that waiting to get all the facts is perhaps the best policy in this situation, But we are now three days removed from Joe's Wife posting that message.. Just sayin, Perhaps in light of the situation it could have been done sooner? When Joe does get back online again, The first get well soon messages he will be seeing will be from his enemies and then three days later his own alliances messages?. Just makes your alliance seem a little slow to address matters such as this...

I will be looking forward to reading this message when it does get sent out, Also don't worry you don't have to put Red on the mailing list for this message. Iam sure someone will be forwarding us a copy of sooner or later after you have sent it out... ;)

DeletedUser

You didn't tell us anything, why would we message you!? If you were so concerned about the player, you would have told the attackers.

I sent the message to Taco Dave and asked him to send it to the players attacking his cities. I didn't send it to you directly because i really wasn't in the mood for the stupid attitude you always have when i message you.

Once we found out through the grapevine a player had RL health issues, we called for a hiatus on attacks. That was once about 10 cities were taken. This is a war/strategy game and we are not mind readers... If anything, you should feel wholeheartedly ashamed for trying to use the apparent RL health problem of one of your players to play the propaganda card against us. Pretty low in my eyes and is actually surprising.

If you bothered reading my post i state in it I do not blame the attackers because you didn't know about his illness so how is that using anything against you.

I sent a message to the account in question giving them our councils regards and hope for a speedy recovery along with the halt order as soon as we found out. I'm sorry you feel so self entitled that you deserve a personal apology when none is due.

I never asked for any reply from any of the alliances but they all sent a message saying they had stopped any attacks on Joe even though none of them were attacking him. You were attacking him and as far as we knew you still could have been. Is it so hard to be polite and take 2 minutes to type a message saying you had stopped all attacks on Joe. Instead today we get a message sent to all our members slagging off me and the alliance.

But that's what we have come to expect from most of your alliance.

DeletedUser

Wow... I am blown away by your arrogance and self importance.

Don't know about anyone else but my first reaction to finding out i had just taken that many cities from someone who couldn't defend himself, because of a serious health condition, would be too say sorry

Is it so hard to be polite and take 2 minutes to type a message saying you had stopped all attacks on Joe.

We messaged the player in question straight away, giving him our regards and the halt order, yet you think the world revolves around you. You were not under attack & you were not ill, yet your ego apparently demands a get well card... and was so bruised you felt the need to spout a vitriol on the forum. I'm gobsmacked. Take a step back and re-think your position.

I sent the message to Taco Dave and asked him to send it to the players attacking his cities. I didn't send it to you directly because i really wasn't in the mood for the stupid attitude you always have when i message you.

You didn't care enough to message any of the attacking players... instead, as you correctly say, you send a message to someone who wasn't attacking and in an entirely different alliance. We found out via the grapevine.

Instead today we get a message sent to all our members slagging off me and the alliance.

If one of my players felt the need to point out to your team that you're taking advantage of this for propaganda purposes, then I understand why you're unhappy about it. While your alliance has a bad rep, I'm legitimately shocked by this tactic, they will be too.

DeletedUser45334

The edit button told you the player in questions had authorizations.. Take what you want from it Toad its up to you...

Well if you weren't saying it was Joe, Then who are you going to be questioning when they return from VM?

only leaders can see that button, and as you should know from your spies, we only have 4 leaders. 2 are on VM. joe couldn't see that button, so I wasn't referring to him, but in the confusion of this current debacle I could see how you thought that was what I was saying

1. We (TD) weren't attacking Joe (That I was aware of)

sorry I didn't mean TD specifically. You guys are a coalition so I refer to you all as one entity, even though that is not the case in reality.

DeletedUser45334

Jonny has some points- it would make more sense to tell people when a little more info is known, otherwise people just worry.

that would be about my reaction for finding out the person I was taking cities from was hospitalized too, followed most likely by offering the cities back.

I can't speak for the alliance taking them, however.

I wish Joe80 a speedy recovery and hope he is able to return soon.

Thank you Dawna, we too are hoping/wishing/praying for Joe80.

This is a sad topic to be debating in this fashion. Let's keep pnp out of it please. It's off subject anyways.

DeletedUser

can anyone from ZT explain this tactic where you kick a player out of the alliance when we're op'ing you in the hope we'll get distracted and attack them?also the running into Vm thing is getting pretty old now,i mean are you all that afraid of losing a few cities?

DeletedUser48096

can anyone from ZT explain this tactic where you kick a player out of the alliance when we're op'ing you in the hope we'll get distracted and attack them?also the running into Vm thing is getting pretty old now,i mean are you all that afraid of losing a few cities?

Former ZT player hellscentralstation used to have a tactic of leaving the alliance and starting his own alliance so people would reach out to him and he would treat it as a means of intel gathering for ZT, He would then rejoin once he had got intel. People got wise to him though and he stopped doing it.

HorZesAzz knows he won't be getting into TD because I told him he won't be getting in after last time, Which looking back appears to have been a ploy on the part of ZT intended to the impression of a spy in the TD council... Shame it failed..