Pnp Zeropoint What a little kid

DeletedUser

This is a message he sent his alliance today found out because i asked someone why they de-repped me

ok everyone apox is being very mouthy on forums just being his usual obnoxious self

i think we should wind him up a little :)

every time i post, apox de reps me he thinks its winding me up

im quite sure knowing him it would wind him up more

so please log into grepo forums and de rep apox you wlll see his post under the name thedemon447

you can only de rep him once then you need to + rep a couple off random people before you can - rep him again for a diferent post.

lets have some fun at apox expense lets face it he desrves it :)

this is a mass mail no need to reply

Who here thinks Zero Deserves some Neg rep for this!!

DeletedUser37948

lol you are without doubt the dirtiest player ive ever met apox, you and your team have been - reping me all day

you fight dirty and then whine like a baby yourself ooo zeros a kid lol just a tase of your own medicine ha ha ha ha

feel free to minus rep me i got nothing to lose lol lmao

DeletedUser5061

How is this a PnP ???

sorry NO its not even a PnP !!!

Lowering people's opinion of Zero Point and showing up his bitterness over his alliances current situation is propaganda.

Lowering people's opinion of the opposition leader and showing the opposition to be pretty pathetic is politics.

You're right this isn't PnP this politics and propaganda... wait a second... isn't that what P&P stands for?

Edit: hahaha I am so funny

Edit 2: kinda sad too

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whos the person that minus reped me for it not being a pnp?

Its not a good pnp but it serves its purpose not every pnp needs to be hilarious

DeletedUser

lol you are without doubt the dirtiest player ive ever met apox, you and your team have been - reping me all day

you fight dirty and then whine like a baby yourself ooo zeros a kid lol just a tase of your own medicine ha ha ha ha

feel free to minus rep me i got nothing to lose lol lmao

No whining kind sir Just laughing and about fighting dirty that's a lie i take showers before i send attacks (always!)

In my option there is no such thing as "fighting dirty" for example if either you die or them you know your going to do everything in your power to make sure you stay alive!!

So i much prefer the word tactical because if i kill you it's not like your going to come back and be like hey "that wasn't fair"

But atleast when it comes down to it i look out for my players and care for my members!!

DeletedUser

Lol this is getting confusing

Myonia-NunClick_zpsd9e7cce1.jpg

DeletedUser

Am I missing something or am I the only one who doesn't care about rep? lol