Zeta Beer League Alliance

DeletedUser

Anyone interested in getting together a less-than-serious alliance of Alpha players over on the Zeta server when it comes out? We've all got fights to gripe about over here, but half the time I find myself thinking that I'd rather be fighting with some of y'all than against ya. And I think you'll all agree with me when I say that we're way better at this game than those pukes on any of the other servers :)

I know they already had that Zeta draft thing, but that struck me as a bit too serious for my tastes; I'm busy enough as it is. This would be a bit more free-wheeling. Of course, whatever happens on Zeta stays on Zeta and, by charter, won't have any effect on the battles going on in Alpha.

DeletedUser

the draft was pretty well organised and even then it's hard to keep enough players who want to continue playing on zeta because of the revolt system :(

DeletedUser

Anyone interested in getting together a less-than-serious alliance of Alpha players over on the Zeta server when it comes out? We've all got fights to gripe about over here, but half the time I find myself thinking that I'd rather be fighting with some of y'all than against ya. And I think you'll all agree with me when I say that we're way better at this game than those pukes on any of the other servers :)

I know they already had that Zeta draft thing, but that struck me as a bit too serious for my tastes; I'm busy enough as it is. This would be a bit more free-wheeling. Of course, whatever happens on Zeta stays on Zeta and, by charter, won't have any effect on the battles going on in Alpha.

not bad idea. only i prety bad this game 1 month. i mean i would if i
was good at this game. i came up with a name for the allince
king of zeta

DeletedUser1405

and your huge point about making this alliance is?

Have you never heard of fun, relax, learn from your mistakes and maybe somewhere down the line you will have a chance to try something in a world where you wont have to worry about the outcome as you are their for fun.

DeletedUser

once again i say this when i was new i never got that and i dont get it now