Zeta is boiling again!

DeletedUser

Ok here are some recent events on Zeta.I had enough time to make this short PnP.;)

Eastern half of Zeta world was peaceful and quiet for some time now.No wars, and alliances inhabiting it were all in friendly relations.But troubles started when NSPG's academy called Legacy started picking all the players in the east.They became "all players-consuming" swarm without limits in their hunger for fresh recruits.

A_child_swings_a_broom_stick_at_a_swarm_of_locusts_in_Mexico.jpg

Other alliances were left with no targets or new recruits.They were chocking.

chocking-1.jpg

Then new problems occurred when incompetent leader of Legacy led them to fight Spartiates.

funny-pictures-leader-cat-gives-orders.jpg

It was reasonable DCS and Sp asked leadership of NSPG to consider disbanding their academy or at least limit it somehow.Academy was a problem of all not just alliances like DCS,Sp,SF but also the main alliance,NSPG.But at first NSPG decided to support their academy so they dispatched armies on Spartiates.

afghns+attacking+retreating+british+and+indian+army.jpg

Diplomatic efforts of all parties involved,Sp and DCS on one side and NSPG on the other, ended this war soon after it started.Legacy disbanded and many players from that alliance joined main alliance as we agreed previously.

rman3548l.jpg

Leaders of NSPG agreed to start voting process regarding the war that happened and majority voted to cease fire.But then The Original Architect,tyrant leader, who apparently had some personal issues with both our alliances,decided that he doesn't care about opinions of the other people on his council so he went over them after he agreed to end war.

st-diplomacy.jpg

He kept those who support his selfish egoistic ways of leading by his side but what he didn't took in consideration was that his own people would realize that he is wrong and that he wants to lead more then 200 people into war that just few persons desire.Will this provoke mutiny in his own alliance?

talladega_mutiny.jpg

What will happen with NSPG in the next few days?Will rebellious leader take complete control and lead his alliance to war against DCS and Sp just out of his own caprice?And what will happen in the war between DCS and LC?

stay+tuned.jpg

and you will find out! :D

One thing is certain!Whole Zeta is boiling!:pro:

etc-frog-boiling.jpg

DeletedUser

hehe it just funny , but u haven't got info mate ? it was spartiates who started attacks on aragon slayer and 1 of NSPG Legacy inactive , after that fazedoc start action to support his members and they decide to fight and not just watch how spartiates is beating few of their players . so started war between NSGPL and spartiates . NSPG joined this war bcs NSPGL was member of their family and then spartiates ran and start crying with DCS . DCS threatened NSPG that they will start attacks if they wont stop attacks . NSPG stopped attacks , but NSPG members wanted war , but there also were members who were afraid of DCS . OA make good decision and as u see no1 left NSPG after he made this decision so it means that most people wanted fight and they r fighting. I think u weren't here and don't know fully what happened .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5757

besides that, this pnp is clearly not objectively XD

but besides that
the picture are good :p

DeletedUser

As for the DCS vs LV war.

If you want to go into tyrants look at your daddy alliance. I have respect for both alliance but more for SP now. DCS has to try to control every pact they have if not they will turn and wage war on u. Dubura future target of LC got recuited by DCS so we recuited some aswell taking some of there targets. its a eye for a eyes if u must say.

Difference is are pacts run the way they want just be there when help is need as we will be for u. DCS on the other hand tries to threaten and move everyhing to there way.

Sp personally i dont know why u stand behind this. if u like being played like puppets i understand that to. many of u i have talked to and are good group of guys but the tryants in this world is DCS. Im not saying LC isnt a bully but we fight then let u be. We dont tell u how to run ur alliance or who all to invite in.

Just a few facts u guys might want to think about

DeletedUser

Potter after reading your post I can say I even think OA is under influence of LC,puppet as you said but that is just my opinion :p

But ok it is your opinion I appreciate your comments.I don't have to agree and most certainly I don't have to agree with you(cause I don't)...:D

Potter it was LC who was plotting against us for some time..It is not pact that should be considered true pact or friendship...Also you mentioned Debura...You want to say that one player who joined us (although we discussed it with you I believe) deserves to be treated like many others who joined you?First things you don't go eye for an eye with a friend and second how is that eye for an eye if you accepted more then few players that were our targets and we recuited one player that was supposed to BECOME your target?

DeletedUser5757

Potter after reading your post I can say I even think OA is under influence of LC,puppet as you said but that is just my opinion

XD you know i found that funny?
if not, you know now XD

i highly doubt that mate :p

DeletedUser

like the message that was sent to ur leader. it is funny how this came to be. The main reason for this is because u hear rumors that we are plotting against for some memebers. lol

memebers dont know the convos that we have about u. Like i told SGT Plotting and having a plan is two different things. Having a plan set up incase DCS attacks is just good planning and being organized. not plotting against someone. So strike 1 on DCS spy/recon work to get info

The OMG thing. I gave all rights to hes cities in ur cores and noone wanted them. i still have the message from one of ur leaders or higher up saying Its cool its nice to get attack sometimes and we have talked everything is cool Strike 2

then i wont repeat my self about the recuiting thing because both sides did it. so u can blame oe more then the other. There was a fourth on the message of why but i cant remember unless i waste my time to go look it up.

So with this the info still buys to the fact all of the reason beside maybe recuiting a few more is DCS wanting to control everything a alliance that is pact with them. Sre LC was number 1 before and will be number 1 after the war.

Gald u guys are war happy and like to twist message around and not know all the facts before doing anything

As for TOA he does as he wants with hes own alliance. We dont tell are pacts to fight if they dont want to. I could say look at PC not fighting in the war with LB. they choice not to so its okay. IF they joinnind in more cities would have been lost by now for LB

DeletedUser

OA is no tyrant, he was going to leave NSPG and hand over it over to our second in command. NSPG members asked him to stay and told him that we would back him regardless of the vote. We've had one person leave since that happened so I think it's clear that our members back his decision.

Good pnp though:)

DeletedUser

good pnp. get lost trolls(SW), respect due for honest opinions expressed here.

I knew (and subtly mentioned) weeks ago that several, multiple even many(?) invites for war refugees would become a sticky issue.... I kinda watched it happen in my routeen rounds through grepstats.
DCS have held firm on their already established (correct? reason for shogun war?) policy on refugees. :rolleyes:
no situation is beyond a solution ;)

"Sp personally i dont know why u stand behind this. if u like being played like puppets "
We have a very long pact that has built friendships and even shaped borders in zeta ... nearly a year long
it wouldnt matter if SP were the larger and DCS the smaller more concentrated.. our alliance relationship would be the same, equal respect. neither a puppet. to answer that.

I should point out it was also about a year of LOYAL and SOLID PACT that SP had with NS, later NSPG (with our help - we held FULL pact with PG to the end even when NS stuck the knife in during UM war... correct?)
Thats what OA and his few crusaders are taking a big steamy beer p iss over right now......:eek:
I guess they really must be very "bored".
dragging 229 people into the mud with you is just not cool :cool: boo hiss boo

DeletedUser15976

(SW)All of us in NSPG stand firmly behind our rogue leaders(he he he),as far as I know only one person left(..u$$y)but besides that we will stand together behind OA.

DeletedUser

good pnp. get lost trolls(SW), respect due for honest opinions expressed here.

I knew (and subtly mentioned) weeks ago that several, multiple even many(?) invites for war refugees would become a sticky issue.... I kinda watched it happen in my routeen rounds through grepstats.
DCS have held firm on their already established (correct? reason for shogun war?) policy on refugees. :rolleyes:
no situation is beyond a solution ;)

"Sp personally i dont know why u stand behind this. if u like being played like puppets "
We have a very long pact that has built friendships and even shaped borders in zeta ... nearly a year long
it wouldnt matter if SP were the larger and DCS the smaller more concentrated.. our alliance relationship would be the same, equal respect. neither a puppet. to answer that.

I should point out it was also about a year of LOYAL and SOLID PACT that SP had with NS, later NSPG (with our help - we held FULL pact with PG to the end even when NS stuck the knife in during UM war... correct?)
Thats what OA and his few crusaders are taking a big steamy beer p iss over right now......:eek:
I guess they really must be very "bored".
dragging 229 people into the mud with you is just not cool :cool: boo hiss boo

haha u r still saying that it was NSPG who start war , but u start attacking their academy and lost ur respect and trust .

DeletedUser

Nice job but not totally true

sure Sp was insulting us but why wasn't NSPG helping us

I think we didn't get the full reason on our forum

I know one reason was to help lost boys but seriously half the people didn't know what was going on

and then leadership crashed and titanic was on its own to try to stop a slaughter of DCS on us so most of us bailed.

DeletedUser

I'm not taking sides on this, nor will I say much, because I really don't know what happened. What I will say is this:

To the earlier comment(s) posted about DCS trying to control all it's pacts. I don't recall DCS ever giving us even one order, nor trying to influence our opinion. There have been times when we have told DCS no to whatever, and guess what? They didn't threaten us. They didn't keep pushing us to meet their wants/expectations. (They also didn't wage war on us.)

No, instead what they did was basically say "That is fine. We will respect your decisions. We won't try to make you do what you don't want to."

Now I don't know who all they are allies with, but it's pretty clear to me that they obviously don't try to control all of their pacts.

DeletedUser

you forgot the part with lost boys telling the leaders of nspg to declare war. stupid people cant fight there own war

DeletedUser

you forgot the part with lost boys telling the leaders of nspg to declare war. stupid people cant fight there own war

LMAO, they never pressured us to do anything. How long were they at war with Sp and NSPG stayed neutral. If Sp wouldn't have attacked LEGACY this wouldn't be happening now.

DeletedUser

LMAO, they never pressured us to do anything. How long were they at war with Sp and NSPG stayed neutral. If Sp wouldn't have attacked LEGACY this wouldn't be happening now.

sp didnt they attacked aragon. he was a refugee so we attacked and we had no pact with the academy. it was fair game. and for lb trying to get you to join in the war is true.

DeletedUser10984

sp didnt they attacked aragon. he was a refugee so we attacked and we had no pact with the academy. it was fair game. and for lb trying to get you to join in the war is true.
Attacking the academy is the same as attacking the main alliance even most noobs know that :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5757

also your not a refugee if attacks starts after joining :D

you guys asked him to join you, he said no and joined NSPGL, so no refugee :)