Zeta is boiling again!

DeletedUser10984

Should destroy the ones who lose citys , not give them more slots.
And should give an end to the game after some time or after someone gets undefeted ...

Really rigersi quit being so grouchy BP goes both ways :p

DeletedUser

I really mean it sac.... u will win bp when u kill troops without loosing the citys , but when u lose it somekind of penalty should exist :)

DeletedUser16292

I might support someone losing a slot whenever you lost a city, or maybe for every 2 cities lost? there certainly should be some penalty for losing cities, in a world this old anyone who loses cities can just get a bunch of inactives to replenish them.

DeletedUser16292

We are talking about players that are so large that that they pretty much cant get rimmed.

DeletedUser

I would have to agree with you guys... there should be some penalty, maybe not for losing one city, but definitely for losing multiple ones. Like you said, those that lose cities, will just turn around and take inactives and ghosts. That is the endless battle we find ourselves in O67 with the now dead Lost Boys East... they lose 5 cities, they take 6 ghosts.

The only positive thing that I see in this is that the few active players in this game we enjoy attacking have a reason to play... to conquer ghosts and survive! haha