Zeta is boiling again!

DeletedUser

"Oh him again!:rolleyes:"

Oh did I just say that? :D Ups sorry I was thinking aloud...:p

Dambo my friend if you think we are dictators and we want to transform NSPG into our puppet ok then no problem ;) One thing I hate is when people that doesn't have a clue about something comment on it...You as a part of third alliance that is not involved in this matter(at least not directly) don't need to comment(although I always like your comments since they are amusing to me :D )...:p

Sorry my friend I must go now.There are some decisions to be dictated to Sp and other allies...:cool:

EDIT:And dambo instead of boasting indirectly about your spies in Sp or in our alliance,you should look for some in yours as there are people who place their loyalties on many places,and zordas has friends everywhere!:p

hey I know that they have spies mate :) , but I always used and using PM's :D lol , but as u saw zordas think that its unhonored to have spies , but as u said and as I knew he has spies :) . maybe he doesn't knows meaning of spy . hey I'm posting here so I have clues what's happening here . maybe not everything , but I know most part of it .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Did I say zordas has spies?I said friends...:p

You have a spy if you ask someone to give you info and he agrees but if people willingly offer info on the plate that is another thing...:p They are just not fans of their own alliance.:D

DeletedUser

hehe and askubala gave me info on his own . I couldn't find him if he didn't sent me msg :) lol so that means I haven't got spy in any alliance :) I didn't knew that friends who r giving me info rn't spies :) so that means I never had spy in spartiates lol :D :D

DeletedUser

Hahaha so you want to say you have spies in every alliance? :p hah when you can't stand and fight directly of course you will search for spies to help you..:D\

DeletedUser

I never searched any1 to be my spy mate :) remember how big was DA :) and u will see that I have friends almost in every alliance .

also I have a question what difference is between friend who is giving u info and the random guy who is giving u info ?

DeletedUser

OA is the leader of NSPG, he has 2 people who act as second/third in command, that's it. The council is there just for ideas and support, the final decision is made by OA, always. In NSPG's case you can't refer to the council as leaders.
As to DCS, you are still green on my screen and so for everyone else in NSPG, as far as I know, neither of our alliances have declared war on eachother.

For the members who are messaging you asking to join - good riddance, if they aren't willing to stand by us, then they are no good to us.

If the top 3 don't like your ideas, they Alexcar you, LOL!

Too bad, I'll miss him and our banter. RIP Alex...

DeletedUser

Lol SGT!Forget about these losers!They are now that desperate because they are losing that now when they've run out of reasons to report us they've started to look for players that have post on their wall on other languages than English...I'm just curious what they're going to report next after we remove those posts?Probably they will report us for plying the game...This is the only way that they know how to fight!They can't take over a single city so they have to find reasons to report us...Lol!I'm, glad that our alliance is scaring them that much!:D And we'll still be around when they will dissapear...

DeletedUser10984

Lol SGT!Forget about these losers!They are now that desperate because they are losing that now when they've run out of reasons to report us they've started to look for players that have post on their wall on other languages than English...I'm just curious what they're going to report next after we remove those posts?Probably they will report us for plying the game...This is the only way that they know how to fight!They can't take over a single city so they have to find reasons to report us...Lol!I'm, glad that our alliance is scaring them that much!:D And we'll still be around when they will dissapear...
Funny thing is we are getting that as well so it isn't coming from us.

DeletedUser

What is funny is the amount of Lost Boys and NSPG players that are getting b*nned (can I use that word? lol).

And now after Alexcar has been taken care of, more and more NSPG players are fleeing to Lost Boys... like that will help :D

DeletedUser

lol and our lokpredator is trying to convince them to join SP and leave LB :D :D

DeletedUser

This thread needs to be brought back from the dead. Seems that now that LB split up and the Jinn formed there is this master plan for all of these alliances to join together to bring down the DCS empire. Yee Haw let the fun begin

UB2M

DeletedUser

This thread needs to be brought back from the dead. Seems that now that LB split up and the Jinn formed there is this master plan for all of these alliances to join together to bring down the DCS empire. Yee Haw let the fun begin

UB2M

Really? care to share a little more info?

DeletedUser

Aw com'on buddy the fly on the wall told me so. Gargarenthis you saying it's not true and the fly needs to be squashed? Or am I just wishing upon a star that Zeta is about to get boiling again

DeletedUser19554

epic nerco

i don't think your wishing i think lb finally reached like plan zz

DeletedUser

LB still has some eastern originals that were all signed up with NSPG's plots against DCS back in the day.
let us not forget that more than 75% of all of NSPG's propaganda & recruitment upto 250+ members and designs were against the big bad DCS but amounted to NOTHING, they only attack Spartiates, DCS can confirm they never got the fight they were promised from NSPG.
SP have held their attacks and war front for the last 7-8 moths, with the EAST LB's fully complicit &/or helping in attacks, spy planting and the shared intel from it it and obviously supporting each other against SP's advance south.

Western LBs however have added onto the old originals in the east of zeta and are an entirely different land animal. one that has never scorned the Spartans or been part of spy ring (and cheat-to-spy ring) of they're now ex-players banned for cheating.
A fresh change and future movement for LB (West) is a great idea and good timing to to do ot [=
just a few old warmongers (part of the team that spied SP & DCS and declared wars in the first place) are left in there ranks down in 067

DeletedUser

Well Zordas was really talking about that but I hear what your saying but since Garg and the boys have split from the old LB, LB hasn't attacked me but The Jinn hasn't let me down they are still fighting as far as NSPG they hit me awhile back but didn't do any damage to speak of and that whole scrimmage with NSPG blew by real fast for us. I just hope the fun continues. Some one tell Griffinaire to get in here and tell us what he thinks

DeletedUser

I remember the shared forum threats from NSPG. Good times! I think they underestimated the Sparties as NSPG stated they were coming to us. They assumed Sparties were under DCS protection, however, it was NSPG that needed protection from the men in green. NSPG had to turtle up on the fly which leads to few attacks on DCS much like LB East back in the day.

We run OPs when we can, but those angry (Im mean well versed) Sparties are moving that front so fast, we might be limited to long range attacks by the end of the month :)

Does LB East still exist? I thought Dambo was the glue and the spy ring leader. Wasn't SP just using them as target practice before Dambo left? Last year we ran joint OPs and SP took more than 4 times as many cities as we did and I haven't scrolled across an Eastern LB city since. They should have joined NSPG at that point.

The Western LB guys weren't really on our radar til they subdued LC and recruited them. Now that LC/Jinn split off, they should reconquer them >:-D

I agree with you Amos, Garg should get more of his people in here, you too AO. Smack talk makes the server stronger. They might even skip school just to get a few more hits on that idiot SGT...