Zeta

• Thread starter DeletedUser13489
  • Start date

DeletedUser13489

Will zeta and the other world also be updated to 2.0?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes they will be...but to what extent and when, will be announced at a later date.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5757

Yes they will be...but to what extent and when, will be announced at a later date.

just wanted to point out that stuff like the farming system should not be updated to the new version XD
it would change the gameplay, wich is not good for an old world :) :pro:

DeletedUser

The new farming system present in 2.0 will be implemented across every server eventually. It addresses the issue of the tedious and chore-inducing effect that the old farming system prior to 2.0 used.

The new farming system will give players a better experience farming, instead of making it feel like a mandatory and tedious chore like it was in 1.26, especially when trying to manage multiple cities.

DeletedUser

I hope they don't put 2.0 on too many worlds. What if ppl still want to play the classic version?

DeletedUser

The new farming system present in 2.0 will be implemented across every server eventually. It addresses the issue of the tedious and chore-inducing effect that the old farming system prior to 2.0 used.

The new farming system will give players a better experience farming, instead of making it feel like a mandatory and tedious chore like it was in 1.26, especially when trying to manage multiple cities.
I'd imagine if you had 5 cities so that's 40 farms, trying to farm them all every 10 minutes even with booty would be a chore!

DeletedUser

I'd imagine if you had 5 cities so that's 40 farms, trying to farm them all every 10 minutes even with booty would be a chore!
Yes, actually, this system if a bigger chore if you have multiple cities.
The other one was better for me, because I could just send 150 horses in one go and get 6k and would have to worry about it. The only benefit I see of this new system is that i dont have to dedicate population to having "farming soldiers"