Zeta's Most Wanted List

DeletedUser

I figure we could make a list of personal adversaries. Keep it clean and fun, so the man doesn't strike it down. I could do a top 20, however, I'll go first with a top 10.

#10 Meat4Grinder (LB)- Is he the meat or am I? Who's the freakin meat buddy?

#9 Griffinaire (The Jinn)- Does he have like a million griffins? I don't get it... Tired of seeing him on my support report too!

#8 BJeezy (Collectors)- Ask DCS to bring it, but went into VM when it was brought. Lucky for you, we saved some for your return ;)

#7 Sacmaster211 (The Jinn)- You have actually moved down on my list. Don't expect an Christmas present though! I will take another LS nuke if you're in a giving mood.

#6 PattyO (who knows this week)- Why do guys make girly names for their accounts? Plus I hate name that end in "O" like SteveO. Patty if you must have an O, pick a manly name like Rambo (SW)

#5 ..Baron.. (NSPG)- Moved down the list too as you have donated many cities to us. I still suggest charm school, your manners aren't your strong suit.

#4 The Original Architect (NSPG)- Joint forum killer! Remember we have our eyes on you! :eek:

#3 Fenix20001 (The Jinn)- Big turtles make lots of soup. Over a year now and the soup is just as good! (SW)

#2 Garg (the Jinn)- Dropped from #1 even though he's the biggest fish in the ocean. Maybe if he gets closer...

MY Most Wanted goes to.............wait for it.............

**peterm0278** The leader of the Anti-DCS league! Master of the rant! Motivational Cheerleader! You said you were quitting, but I know better... Your not evil like The Jinn boys, just misguided with a splash of psycho.

DeletedUser10984

lol I think it was a fair exchange SGT. I caught 1 and 1/2 nukes on my island raid.

DeletedUser

#10 Jedu (Elvis world tour) - Elvis is dead buddy, please try to get over it!

#9 gers1876 (DCS) - Creeping up behind me, a few Battle points might not go a miss, after all it's not SIM City!!

#8 Ubelong2matt (DCS) - Please hit me with a few more than 75 slingers when you want to send something :)

#7 Mibsyxx (Just us Chicks) - Spice girls tribute band "Just us Chicks", should have been terminated along with her "Exterminators" long ago

#6 Brianwl (Just us chicks) Back from the dead and a little far away from me now, at least you've decided against the puppy dog names this time

#5 ..Baron.. (NSPG)- Moved down the list too as you have donated many cities to us. I still suggest charm school, your manners aren't your strong suit. (SGT Had this spot on and in the right position so why change it!)

#4 lalle2002 (DCS)- A friendly Neighbour but time the island got a make over

#3 The Kirby (Elvis World Tour) I killed you once already, your worse than a dose of Bucephalus!

#2 Johnny07 (Sparts) I am waiting for Zordas to give me the green light and then we can share some BPS

MY Most Wanted goes to.............War Wolf....the time has come one feels to put this old dog down!!

DeletedUser

What an honor to make your list SGT. But I want to be #1.

About my "girly name", not all players feel so insecure where they must give themselves such a manly names to make themselves feel better. But then again, I guess a more realistic name that suits you, like Ken Doll, would be a bit embarrassing.

DeletedUser

You have to earn #1 peppermint Patty. I have no doubt you will move up. What does insecurity have to do with naming an account? Names are like movie titles, they give you a sense of whats to come ie Assassins, Black Hawk Down, When Harry met Sally. Clearly I my intentions are to Slaughter. Yours are to ask "you want to up size your PattyO combo meal. Welcome to the forum regardless.

@Garg- Really? Not even an honorable mention? Where's Potter45 when you need him :D

DeletedUser10984

Most wanted lists are for those with grudges and grudges in a game are for those without lives. Which means of course I have no most wanted list since I hold no grudges ingame :)

DeletedUser14613

SGT i think you need to update youre list. Patty just made on 5 place ;) hehe.. LOL..

I have my list to, but has no sence to post it.. its only DCS on it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Errr Just A Top 5 Not Far Enough For Top 10

5. Johnny 07 (Spartiates) A Annoying Pain In The Backside
4. Johnny 07 (Spartiates) Can't Stop Bugging Me
3. Johnny 07 (Spartiates) -De Repped Me :Angry:
2. Tyrone Doherty (Non) No Life Declared War Because I Killed His Troops Off
1. Gargarenthis (The Jinn) Player who's Been A Thorn In My Side For The Past Days

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19554

#2 Johnny07 (Sparts) I am waiting for Zordas to give me the green light and then we can share some BPS

Good luck with that because it isn't going to happen and i seem to have made a lot of haters of myself but i don't think it's my fault lol

DeletedUser

buce it's cause your name sounds like an STI/STD :D

it shall be used for ever, the next STD that is founded shall be called it :p

DeletedUser16292

lol, thats what I get for picking a name no one can pronounce.

DeletedUser

Garg what do you mean brother same applies to yourself except you sent what was it 100 slingers you probster you poke me I poke you

Glad to make your list though

DeletedUser

Fair Comment .... But i can't attack you any more until you clear the wreckage from the last attack....my ships simply can't get through

DeletedUser

Garg you destroyed a few LS if that is enough to stop you from attacking then you are getting very lazy these days

DeletedUser15905

I like the spirit of this thread so I decided to make one. I couldn't think of 10 good ones so I just listed my 5 favorites.

#5(t) - Manetho & Grelios - These guys are my favorite donors. Although they've never done anything to provoke me, I just can't get enough of these two. Manetho has graciously given me 9 cities, and Grelios was nice enough to give me 5 in the space of a week. I'll be back to help myself to more whenever I please.

#4 - ..Baron.. - I haven't been fighting against NSPG as much as I would like, but this fellow is on the top of my short list. He's a skilled attacker and a veteran of the server who has proven to be a formidable foe. Eventually I'll make my way down to go toe-to-toe with him.

#3 - Fenix20001 - Another generous donor with 5 cities, but he doesn't give them up easily. If the original fenix was still playing the account he might be #1 on the list but I haven't had much interaction with the new guy. Hopefully we can change that in the near future.

#2 - Griffinaire - An absolute hawk. Great offensive power and keen ability to pick off the weak from the herd. I still have not had the joy of taking one of his cities and it's something I need to make sure to do before I leave the game. He did a great job in taking a few cities from amos, and he does an even better job of keep his own cities to himself. I hope to put an end to that.

#1 - Sacmaster211 - A skilled and gracious opponent, albeit one who is far too focused on defense. My closest battles in Zeta have been against Sac... both triumphant ones and bitter failures. I also appreciate the light-hearted back-and-forth communications we had during our early battles. At one point I measured myself against Sacmaster (back when we were the same size) and motivated myself to continue playing aggressively with my desire to surpass him. I will never, ever forget the city that I was one land nuke away from taking from him. If it wasn't for (the original) Debura refusing to help me attack Sac, it would've been mine. I hope we can have some more close battles like that in the future because that's what keeps the game entertaining to me.

DeletedUser19554

#5 Dambo
#4OA
#3Omni
#2Vadkov
#1-...Baron...

I know this was lame

DeletedUser

I was tired of being attacked everyday, almost decided to give up playing Grepo that time.=_=