Zeta's Most Wanted List

DeletedUser

Nah, it depends on my parents. Luckily, i can still play this game.
To my according, grepo is not a time consuming game.

DeletedUser

My Hit List......

Let's here from the other side -

10 - Garg. A great ally, but to be honest; who wouldn't? LOL

9 - christos ishananton. As with Steta / bobbiesmakemesmile and Gurnsey ran to the enemy when facing a fight. Disappointed as I liked the account player.

8 - Muncha. LOL, what can I say, ran to DCS, lectured me about never being in the number one team and then got himself banned. So pleased, I took a city for spite.

7 - Afya. Probably one of the key reasons why we oppose DCS. Overly long emails, diplomacy suitable for the UN..... yawn.

6 - Steta. One of the traitor's that lost us O67. When the going got tough; he like others ran off. Players like this really annoy me; but he was valuable in NSPG.

5 - Lokpredator. Out of respect. Although quieter, he seems to be a very similar player to myself. Similar size, growth rate and offensive style.

4 - Rotterdam. Who is this guy? Tells me NSPG will merge. Talks freely to senior players when trying to manipulate the server. Then tells me my enemy is a mod. A really pain in the bum.

3 - Alexcar. I know, I know he's gone. But he got banned, I am still not sure why and then blamed baron, pippis and I. I found out the same day as everyone else; but I know some still do not believe me. Bitterly he tried to destroy NSPG an alliance that had been his home for so long.

2 - The G Man. We all know the original was a character. But really, we give a new player the account and he runs to the Sparts. Our mistake for trusting him, but talk about deceitful. All that work a player put in, to have it stolen by a nobody.

1 - Zordas. What can I say, I think, despite his inability to attack he is key to painting me as a bad guy. Not really sure if he has ever taken an enemy city? Offensive and conceited, probably not dissimilar to me, LOL. But seriously, really think he fueled a lot of ill will against me when all I wanted to do was support and lead a team. His time will come.*

Players I must respect - Anuska, just gets on with it, unlike Zordas doesn't fib, but fights really well. Ariadne of Rydos, an old friend Whom I wish well, someone who should never have been on the other side.

* I stand corrected, Zordas, despite a poor attacking record has taken enemy cities. I thought I would add this before he moaned and accused me of something else.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ya, you were right to correct yourself with a *.
Id have been all over that.
you failed to mention how many cities I have LOST to an enemy? ... not so good for your description of me perhaps ?

Take a look at the stats and actual rate of progress and advancement of the few ex-NSPG that got out and joined SP... and then say they made the wrong choice.
as for your rep mate, you cant blame me for all your pact breaking and plotting ... and lying to members ... and overturning council votes ect ect.
thats all on you.

and the amount of NSPGs (I wont say, I will let you wonder) that have messaged to say sorry for attacking us, but they HAD to or they were threatened with being kicked and absorbed by NSPG... thats nice that is. Every player that has ever left NSPG has a story about how negative and bad NSPG was for them (I talk to many that leave NSPG) and each is now in a better alliance and glad they left.
There have been players (quite a few now) even willing to cut off half of their account and rebuild away from NSPG ... just to get away from you. Can you explain that ?

oh and there are few people that know all about who you guyz have reported to get them banned in the past and recently. We know ... so you are only kidding those that dont by saying its a mystery to you.
in the case of Alexcar ... he made measured and reasonable effort to bring much needed change to NSPG under your dictatorship at the time ... and you guys turned on him. You didnt report anything he did wrong before? ...not until it became an option for you to get rid of a vocal member of your own council. You even turned on one of your own council members (and a friend)

an interesting read, we should have more of these folks =)

DeletedUser

ya, you were right to correct yourself with a *.
Id have been all over that.
you failed to mention how many cities I have LOST to an enemy? ... not so good for your description of me perhaps ?

Take a look at the stats and actual rate of progress and advancement of the few ex-NSPG that got out and joined SP... and then say they made the wrong choice.
as for your rep mate, you cant blame me for all your pact breaking and plotting ... and lying to members ... and overturning council votes ect ect.
thats all on you.

and the amount of NSPGs (I wont say, I will let you wonder) that have messaged to say sorry for attacking us, but they HAD to or they were threatened with being kicked and absorbed by NSPG... thats nice that is. Every player that has ever left NSPG has a story about how negative and bad NSPG was for them (I talk to many that leave NSPG) and each is now in a better alliance and glad they left.
There have been players (quite a few now) even willing to cut off half of their account and rebuild away from NSPG ... just to get away from you. Can you explain that ?

oh and there are few people that know all about who you guyz have reported to get them banned in the past and recently. We know ... so you are only kidding those that dont by saying its a mystery to you.
in the case of Alexcar ... he made measured and reasonable effort to bring much needed change to NSPG under your dictatorship at the time ... and you guys turned on him. You didnt report anything he did wrong before? ...not until it became an option for you to get rid of a vocal member of your own council. You even turned on one of your own council members (and a friend)

an interesting read, we should have more of these folks =)

You are so misinformed it is frightening. I am not sure if you made up the Alexcar thing, but as always; I would love to see one email, conversational record or anything that can confirm our guilt? You are so eloquent with you allegations it is disturbing how many people believed you, and so sad. I thought AC was a great player until he turned, which I still do not understand; but as always your lies have permeated the server. Now go back to sleep and leave the fighting to other more honourable players in your team.

DeletedUser

What the bobbins Geez, what do I have to do to get a someone's most wanted list!

Im still holding out for someone in the Collectors, IDF, or possibly Nexus. :(

DeletedUser19554

I got on 1 list and that was a player who's quiting i'm tired of oa telling zordas is wrong because zordas is whipping him on the battlefield

DeletedUser5757

Players I must respect - Anuska, just gets on with it, unlike Zordas doesn't bs, but fights really well. Ariadne of Rydos, an old friend Whom I wish well, someone who should never have been on the other side.

i disagree
:p
anuska talks a lot of BS :p but the funny kind XD

DeletedUser14613

well here is mine.. some things changed so i chaned my list to ;)

10. PattyO - my dear friend who i love - but its nothing more tempting as to dream to take a city from someone who beat DCS so badly ;) And its just tempting to mybee one day rim youre *** my friend

09. RMB28 - i allready have some citys of yourse, but now that youre in DCS it sems youre not such an easy catch - everybody support ocean comander huh ;)

08. Sleautlebeen - well men you stab me in the back (but i did forgive you)

07. Slayersnake - couse I love to get one city of yourse i just want this trap island ;)

06. SGT Slaughter - you know why SGT ;) but youre still so far .. come closser i will get youre first city in my domain :) (crazy dream)

05. mqz06 - my dear friend nothing will pleasure me more as to fight you - it wont be just fun it will be great ;) oo it just remind me i didnt send nothing on you for some time

04. Sulpher man - i'm so disapointed!!! - i guesse every city I take from DCs and all BPS are gifted to me for information I give them right?? I give them info, they give me city and BPS right?? wow.. this hurt BIG TIME!!

03..... empty

02.....empty

01.....empty

*** i changed some things couse I cleared some things out LOL!!

DeletedUser14613

hey prince.. you are my no.11 - couse i didnt prepere right after i try to conquar you :) you beat me ;) But wont happen again - now i'm prepered ;) ;) get ready ;)

DeletedUser

Holy "Bobbins"! Im on someone's list! Its party time :)

images

DeletedUser14613

hahah.. get in line - right now SGT is my priority hahahahah :)

DeletedUser

As the world turns or burns in this case, the list has changed :eek:

#10 Freshprince (DCS) - yes you are a great teammate, but hear you send boobs to others. Unacceptable, I thought we were tight like macaroni & cheese or peanut butter and jelly. I expect 47 boobs in my inbox by tomorrow. Yes its an odd number, be imaginative!

#9 Equanimity (Mod) - You edit my post! Bobbins? Really? I had to google that word, because Im NOT a seamstress! Sure I can't run OPs on you, but Im telling your mom! I am hell bent on making bobbins the biggest cuss word the world has ever seen ;) Please don't ban me, I love you

#8 Garg (The Jinn) - Yes, you have quit, I think :heh: But whats a most wanted list w/o you? One day I will have one of your cities and will hold a naming contest, should be good times :D

#7 Fenix20001 (The Jinn) - Another player falling in ranking. Booting you from O55 is becoming too easy. I need BPs man. Regroup and fight harder if you want to move up the list!

#6 The Original Architect (NSPG) - Down 2 spots for asking me about Rotterdam's slanderous MMs rather than posting them here. Cancelling the joint forum still weights on my mind, but putting Afya on your list keeps you on mine! I was wondering if the top 10 alliance could have a joint forum, that would be so entertaining. We could call it "Flame On" :eek:

#5 Harpuna (M.O.B) - You left the Collectors and took so many players with you. Those were future DCS cities and we want them back! More importantly, your list has empty spots and you didn't move me up! You're on my radar lil lady :eek:

#4 PattyO (M.O.B) - You moved up on my list girlfriend. But you can't be #1 if you don't attack me. It took forever to move close to you and I still attack you from 2 oceans away as well. What gives? Does Ken Doll intimidate you?

#3 Peter0278 (IDF) - Former #1 dropping quick. The Anti-DCS league has failed up to this point. I mean Zeta vs little ol DCS and our 2 allies. I expected bigger things out of you, maybe you should attack once in awhile. Rants only go so far Peter Pan.

#2 ..Baron.. (NSPG) - Moving on up from #5. Supporting The Jinn I can live with, fighting with Garg on the Anti-DCS forum is understandable, but your 3 threads you started here were just anti-SGT (yes I saw the 3rd before it was deleted). Not nice, now I have to spank you! (SW)

#1 Smrdo1&2/Rotterdam (none) - All the same guy. I get it you are mad cause I ordered the hit on Smrdo2 when you were spying on DCS & asked the higher powers to look into your accounts. But did you need to MM the entire world with untrue accusations? *Hint* when I block your foul PMs, don't PM me from different accounts. Its called a GAME for a reason, have fun and stop acting like a "bobbins" :D

DeletedUser14613

Holly crap I made it to youre list SGT no.5 :eek: ???

... my panties just start to shake :p

DeletedUser

Excellent question as I had the same. Apparently, its a spool of thread.

images