Zeta's Most Wanted List

DeletedUser13439

#10 ~ Kineas of Olbia (Nexus)
Quit trying to spy on mwah! Try spying with a few millions - 10million to be exact!

#9 ~ leskennedy (The Survivors)
Keeps colonizing on my islands - although I am a friendly neighbor! Get out of O54 and O53!

#8 ~ Abbacus (Nexus)
More BP please :). Hard for me to get BP those days ;)

#7 - rigersi1 (DCS)
Team mate who use to steal my O45 bp , so decided I have to move oceans, far away from him so he does not steal any more ;)

#6 Smrdo2/sparxflyin/(others I am sure he has) (Many)
How many accounts do you have? Stalked me to Athens world, decided to block him!

#5 Peter0278 (IDF)
Threatened to rim me from O44, at which point I got really scared! Threw everything at me, got much defensive BP in return!! Much love :)

#4 ~ gargarenthis (The Jinn)
I miss your probing attacks on our shared islands! Where are you girl?? Please do not quit I need those easy BP!!!

#3 ~ Harpuna (MOB)
A pain to our northern friends! I am getting closer to your Nude Bays, hope you will entertain me ;)

#2 ~ Ilcapo (Nexus)
You will get my attention soon enough! Thanks for increasing my DBP significantly!! Threw everything at me including biremes and archers (opppsiesss)!! If you asked nicely I may have given some to you but they my foundation cities :)

#1 ~ Brianidas (Nexus)
Very tough cookie to break!! Deflected my LS nukes, and I am now resorted to rebuilding for the next 2 weeks *sighs*!! Respect though!! One of the tougher opponents I have fought, city I conquer was a very difficult fight indeed!!

DeletedUser14613

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

ojeeej to be in top 5 of two such good players as you mqz and SGT is a bit concerning - I think I should of be honered and i need to start saving my VM days - I'm so doomed :)

But hey hey what to say my bikini and nude bay is waithing for both of you two
:p i'm a great entertainer ahahhaahha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16292

Harpuna 9/10: By all accounts a good player and leader. Better not attack Slayersnake though or Ill have to make my way up to the north to teach you some lessons;)

DeletedUser

Harpuna 9/10: By all accounts a good player and leader. Better not attack Slayersnake though or Ill have to make my way up to the north to teach you some lessons;)

573.gif

Wrong thread big B ;)

DeletedUser16292

Holy bobbins I got turned around somewhere o.0 oh well what I said still stands :D

DeletedUser16292

maybe thats exactly what I wanted, are you really gonna fall into my plans that easily?
;)

DeletedUser14613

ahahahah ;)
well i have him on my list (as you can see some post bellow) some time now -
BUT; couse of my good relations with him, I kinda refusse to attack him and hoenstly his deffense back me up a bit - ;)

And yes.. i like traps :p

DeletedUser14613

My list change to much.. but now all places are filled up ;/ and it will stay that way for some time :)

10. Freshprince (DCS) - hey look who is here - its couse you acusse me to be lesbian - oohhh boys imagination :p I love mens!!

09. rmb28 (DCS) - nothing is changed here, even that i take a city from you and you run VM , i guesse bussy RL!! Come back soon.

08. Sleautlebeen (DCS) - I still feal the same.

07. mqz06 (DCS) - you'r enot around much, I feal forgotten

06. SGT Slaughter (DCS) - nothing is changed.. I'm still waithing you to show some evil to me - but you made in to the top 5 of the moste beloved DCS on my list!!

05. Slayersnake (DCS) - I was teased about you.. you dont even know how bad I want youre citys :p

04. Sulpher man (Collectors) - I wont forgive you!!

03. Calimero2002 (DCS) - it's youre behavior I dont like - and I have a thing about youre colonizations around my city, this is not making you stronger - opossit!!

02. henrikp72 (DCS) - I dont like youre atitude. You lost a city, get over IT!! No need to insult one of my members - he beat you up, now is youre turn!!

01. magic1 (DCS) - oure personal NAP is over!! I'm breaking IT!! Couse I cant belive what is coming from youre mouth!! I refussed to help my friends against you couse I respecpted oure deal and friendship - So whats the metter with you!! Talking bad about me?? I never done a thing youre acussing me and now you have another enemie - well injoy it!!

DeletedUser19554

01. magic1 (DCS) - oure personal NAP is over!! I'm breaking IT!! Couse I cant belive what is coming from youre mouth!! I refussed to help my friends against you couse I respecpted oure deal and friendship - So whats the metter with you!! Talking bad about me?? I never done a thing youre acussing me and now you have another enemie - well injoy it!!

Only 1 word describes that: lol

DeletedUser

10. Agrs489 - You took your defense out of the city lalle2002 took from me a bit early...(it doesn't matter that i told you to :p)

7. Ceesex - Alright so he doesn't exist anymore...but he's convinced me to give up a city I took...if only I could get revenge.

6. sparxflyin - (The original one never let me conquer his cities) and now he's the enemy of the state.

5. unserv - you take way to many of the cities I try to take, give me a head start from now on :p

4. kingtrippykins - Although you write great poems, your archer and swordsmen attacks are a little annoying. (although I don't mind the BP)

3. Bucephalus92 - Small and forever.

2. Harpuna - You talk about me quite a bit... maybe some day... and don't worry it's not a trap ;)

1. Lalle2002 (DCS) - I want my city back. :p

DeletedUser16292

:D referances to Donnellan's American history class never get old Slayersnake. Just remember my elite ;)

DeletedUser

hey snake i can write a poem for you lmfao

:D i will work on a poem just for you ok
10. Agrs489 - You took your defense out of the city lalle2002 took from me a bit early...(it doesn't matter that i told you to :p)

7. Ceesex - Alright so he doesn't exist anymore...but he's convinced me to give up a city I took...if only I could get revenge.

6. sparxflyin - (The original one never let me conquer his cities) and now he's the enemy of the state.

5. unserv - you take way to many of the cities I try to take, give me a head start from now on :p

4. kingtrippykins - Although you write great poems, your archer and swordsmen attacks are a little annoying. (although I don't mind the BP)

3. Bucephalus92 - Small and forever.

2. Harpuna - You talk about me quite a bit... maybe some day... and don't worry it's not a trap ;)

1. Lalle2002 (DCS) - I want my city back. :p

DeletedUser

the poem

slayersnake's poem is done ready and kings is ready for fum lmfao:D

DeletedUser

sLAYERSNAKE SAT ON A WALL,,,
SLAYERSNAKE HAD A GREAT5 FALL,,,
BECAUSE OF MY ATTACKS,,,
OF ARCHERS AND SWORDMENS,,,
DCS COULD'T PUT SLAYERSNAKE,,,
BACK TOGETHER AGAIN,,,
IN TIME YOU WILL SEE,,,