Zeta's Most Wanted List

DeletedUser19305

Let's here from the other side -

10 - Garg. A great ally, but to be honest; who wouldn't? LOL

9 - christos ishananton. As with Steta / bobbiesmakemesmile and Gurnsey ran to the enemy when facing a fight. Disappointed as I liked the account player.

8 - Muncha. LOL, what can I say, ran to DCS, lectured me about never being in the number one team and then got himself banned. So pleased, I took a city for spite.

7 - Afya. Probably one of the key reasons why we oppose DCS. Overly long emails, diplomacy suitable for the UN..... yawn.

6 - Steta. One of the traitor's that lost us O67. When the going got tough; he like others ran off. Players like this really annoy me; but he was valuable in NSPG.

5 - Lokpredator. Out of respect. Although quieter, he seems to be a very similar player to myself. Similar size, growth rate and offensive style.

4 - Rotterdam. Who is this guy? Tells me NSPG will merge. Talks freely to senior players when trying to manipulate the server. Then tells me my enemy is a mod. A really pain in the bum.

3 - Alexcar. I know, I know he's gone. But he got banned, I am still not sure why and then blamed baron, pippis and I. I found out the same day as everyone else; but I know some still do not believe me. Bitterly he tried to destroy NSPG an alliance that had been his home for so long.

2 - The G Man. We all know the original was a character. But really, we give a new player the account and he runs to the Sparts. Our mistake for trusting him, but talk about deceitful. All that work a player put in, to have it stolen by a nobody.

1 - Zordas. What can I say, I think, despite his inability to attack he is key to painting me as a bad guy. Not really sure if he has ever taken an enemy city? Offensive and conceited, probably not dissimilar to me, LOL. But seriously, really think he fueled a lot of ill will against me when all I wanted to do was support and lead a team. His time will come.*

Players I must respect - Anuska, just gets on with it, unlike Zordas doesn't fib, but fights really well. Ariadne of Rydos, an old friend Whom I wish well, someone who should never have been on the other side.

* I stand corrected, Zordas, despite a poor attacking record has taken enemy cities. I thought I would add this before he moaned and accused me of something else.

why am i a traitor?

When the going got tough; he like others ran off.??????
I went from the alliance when we were not at war!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16292

why am i a traitor?

Dont get too annoyed from OA's babble, he just assumes that anyone who doesnt agree with him and doesnt spend all their time attacking DCS just because we are ranked one means that they are stupid and dont know how to play the game.

DeletedUser5757

why am i a traitor?

thats quite simple...
you left when NSPG was about to go in war :)

DeletedUser5757

DeletedUser19554

but i'm sure he's enjoying feasting on the disrespectful, arrogant nspg cities :D

DeletedUser

soviet, I believe all the conquests before the immortall ones were not part of the war. The immortall conquests were for another issue not related to the war. The first official war conquest was on March 24, 2011.

So your entire thought process is flawed and false. Please don't talk about things you don't know the details about and expose yourself for lacking the facts.

ALL ex-NSPG players that have joined our family have shown exponential growth in contrast to their time in NSPG. It is clear that they were looking for something better and they found it.

steta joined us while we still had a NAP! That was before OA showed his true colors... OA was "bored" and now he is losing the war he started. Spartiates have shown time and time again what happens to dishonest people and bullies that try to take us on.

DeletedUser

Yes steta you are a traitor,and some of us still remember.
steta's leavingtime: steta Left 2011-03-09 17:06:49 159,571
so thats 2 days before mate....
complete and utter tosh.
Steta joined SP before war was declared and while we still had a NAP (nap was broken by OA and the war and not by SP)

OAdeclaredwar.jpg

you are just spouting lies and rubbish to try to make steta look bad, or feel bad or something. You too Shades1503 (surprised me - didnt know you were like that)
Grow up and stop behaving like a little kids maybe?

all the players that have (and currently wish to, yes thats right) left NSPG all had GOOD reasons to do so that can only be blamed on NSPG leaders themselves. No matter what propaganda you spread to the contrary.

Last edited by a moderator:

slobo.c

Strategos
My Most WL

Here it is:

5:Icapo

For taking my 033 cities and non answering to my messages.....

4:King Suter:

Same as above.......

3:Harpuna

I only want to know how are u fighting!!!!
:D :cool:

2:peterm0278

He is a liar
He told me if I give him one of my 044 cities in exchange for one of his 055
But that never happened and he took my ciy
So i am still mad :D

1:Here it goes.......................
Silace

A former player in former alliance called The Spartans(They were #1 for some time) and he took my first city in Grepolis but I never gave up so up yours!!!!

Thats all!!! :D

DeletedUser16292

here it is:

5:icapo

for taking my 033 cities and non answering to my messages.....

4:king suter:

Same as above.......

3:harpuna

i only want to know how are u fighting!!!!
:d :cool:

2:peterm0278

he is a liar
he told me if i give him one of my 044 cities in exchange for one of his 055
but that never happened and he took my ciy
so i am still mad :d

1:here it goes.......................
Silace

a former player in former alliance called the spartans(they were #1 for some time) and he took my first city in grepolis but i never gave up so up yours!!!!

thats all!!! :d

arrrrrrghhhh my eyes!

DeletedUser14613

3:Harpuna

I only want to know how are u fighting!!!!

I have no idea - nobady chalenged me to see all my skills - thats a mistery even for me.. :D

LOl.. so bright collor I almost overlook my name :p

slobo.c

Strategos
My missision is copleate!!!!
(Eyes Destroyed)
And Harpuna I will soon go up in North and will fight you (waves)!!! :D

DeletedUser14613

My missision is copleate!!!!
(Eyes Destroyed)
And Harpuna I will soon go up in North and will fight you (waves)!!! :D

:eek:

you to??? :eek: