Important Zeta's Poster of 2011 - Voting

• Thread starter DeletedUser12571
  • Start date

Who will you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser12571

Alas, the time has come to vote for your favourite poster of 2011. Each person only gets one vote so use it wisely.

Remember, no campaigning outside of the Zeta forum.

DeletedUser

I'm not in Zeta, but I am still voting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

DeletedUser

(but only for the person with the most votes right now, which happens to be.................... ...............................................................................Harpuna!!!!!!!):):(:D:rolleyes::eek::supermad:;):p:eek::heh::cool::Angry: :pro: (W)(scr)(pop)(dip)(F)(SH)(Res)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14613

For SGT Slaughter offcourse :) :)

And I have votes.. wow.. :p
Well thanks ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the comments in both threads. I enjoyed many posters in 2011. Some not nominated and others are here. I could make a case for Lok, Harp & Iwko. Im picking Lokpredator because of his post content and his committed longevity to the forum.

DeletedUser12571

Congrats SGT Slaughter. PM me with the details of the usertitle you would like.

DeletedUser

For one of the few times in my life, Im speechless. Thanks everyone, its a very nice honor. I have no idea what username I would select. Im up for suggestions good, bad or ugly.

DeletedUser

Nah Im not king of Zeta. Thats Armenoid if anyone :)

I post in the forum purely for comical reason to liven up Zeta. Zeta clown might be a more appropriate name, but clowns creep me out. Lately Ive been too busy to post, but that will change next week. I have a few post in mind :)