zomg new alliance?

DeletedUser

Are you sad that you couldnt get into one of the two pre-made alliances? Are you angry because you dont have skype? Do you want to teach those "elite" noobs a lesson? Well then this is the alliance for you! Wondering what this alliance is called? Its called "300 spartans"!!!! just kidding... T_T i would suicide if i was in an alliance called 300 spartans

*puts on serious face*

This alliance will be called The Philosophes. No you uneducated fool, i did not spell philosopher wrong, the Philosophes were a group of enlightened thinkers in the 18th century who revolutionized... well everything really. We will begin weak, but we will grow strong, we will oppose the tyrants of Iota and fight to the death/restart. Loyalty, courage, honor, all requirements to get into this alliance. I sadly cannot check if you have these on grepostats.com..... You might be admitted to the alliance at first but should you fail a series of tests i have devised, you will be tossed out, i dont care if you are the number one player in Iota... Points do not always equate to skill, although they some times do. Who knows, you might be a fast learner. The way i see it, its not the points that matters, its how fast you get those points.

Requirements:

at least SOME experience with grepolis, which will be tested after admittance into the alliance.

you MUST be willing to help your fellow members.

you MUST respect the leaders of the alliance.

you MUST respect our allies.

you MUST be in the south east section (for now)

a certain degree of maturity.

Dont take the game too seriously.

Not to be racist or anything but you need to know how to speak proper english... how is the alliance supposed to communicate if they cant even understand what others are saying.

attacking people we have NAPs with or our allies will get you kicked out of the alliance if you dont have a reason for attacking.

FAQ

Q: Why did you make this alliance?

A: After crying for a few hours because i didnt get in to a certain alliance since i dont have skype, i realized.. rawr noobs didnt let me joined, i shall eat them noobs. I decided to make my own alliance :)

Q: Is this an MRA?

A: not really.. not everyone can join.. only people with the above stated requirements. Since this is a new and unknown alliance, the requirements are obviously low, but they will rise as the alliance gains strength.

Q: Can i be a leader?

A: If you prove to be extremly loyal, honest, etc. and have skill with the game, then yes.

Q: How will your alliance work?

A: Join and ill tell you ;)

Q: Do you have any other leaders right now?

A: yes i have one other who is a trusted friend of mine and who actually a decent amount of experience with the game (17k points on zeta)

Q: Are you skilled at this game?

A: i like to think so yes, others dont lol

Q: Do you plan on becoming the most powerful alliance evah?

A: maybe in the long run, but for now the alliance goal is to help and protect each other.

Q: why did you pick this name?

A: Idk it sounds pretty cool o_O

Member count: 14

REMEMBER WE ARE SOUTH EAST

an example of our awesome might
vzfy4n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser340

Man you do need skype , It would be ... how can I put this... 'Epikness' ;)

DeletedUser

i dont intend on getting it anytime soon :(

and heck, i cant let you spammahs rule Iota!!

:p

DeletedUser340

Tbh I doubt we will even clash on iota -.-

We will just rule until we get bored then leave.

'We came , We saw , We conquered, We went home and ordered a burger and chips , We slobbed out'

DeletedUser

You do not need skype for vortex and there are 3 premades before you not 2.

DeletedUser

You do not need skype for vortex and there are 3 premades before you not 2.

i ment the 2 main ones. Crimson knights and vortex. And i was turned down because i dont have skype... so yea i think i would know o_O

DeletedUser

But....his was quite funny...Now is this multiple choice? Open-book? Does it offer voice testing if I am illiterate? Can I take it online or must I go into a classroom environment? Also is there an essay involved because I'm terribad at them.

Does it ask me what I'm wearing?

DeletedUser

But....his was quite funny...Now is this multiple choice? Open-book? Does it offer voice testing if I am illiterate? Can I take it online or must I go into a classroom environment? Also is there an essay involved because I'm terribad at them.

Does it ask me what I'm wearing?

please keep what you are wearing to yourself....

no you have to explain your answers.

DeletedUser

But how can I explain my answer when I don't know what the questions will be? Is there a study hall? I get nervous before tests...Can I do extra credit?

DeletedUser

Just an observation but if you want to fight the alliance you didn't get into why would start in an area that they themselves will not be in?

You plan on fighting them once they gain power?

I think strategically your best plan would be to start in their territory. I thought you may be good at developing a battle strat from our previous talks but even that I have to reconsider.

DeletedUser

No i intend on fighting them when IM strong. -.- They already have like 40 people, how many do i have? oh right 1.

I thought you may be good at developing a battle strat from our previous talks but even that I have to reconsider.

oh and i dont want to fight them anyhow, i simply dont want them to be the strongest :)

DeletedUser

From your grepostats you seem to be VERY Experienced. In all honesty I doubt this one will make it very far.

DeletedUser

you say that about all alliances.

What did grepostats say about the maker of the very first good alliance in alpha?

And are you saying that all good alliances absolutely MUST have a leader whos grepostats profile is epic on a different world?

How will i know whether or not this alliance will succeed if i dont even make it? I cant technically join vortex or crimson knights, and i dont intend on being allianceless, im not just going to wait for someone from vortex and or crimson knights to come a long and conquer me.

While you deem people worthless and degrade them, i shalls be attempting to survive and grow stronger.

DeletedUser

lol epik, i like your style... ur stats speaks otherwise

but i really like how u fend of some chatterboxes lol

DeletedUser

lol epik, i like your style... ur stats speaks otherwise

but i really like how u fend of some chatterboxes lol

yes i know my grepostats profile isnt the greatest thing around, but oh well

and thanks :)

DeletedUser

And nowhere did I call you the noob....I think you referred to me as such. I was actually just joking with you earlier and you had to go and get rude.

DeletedUser

and nowhere did i call you a noob ;)

i got the impression you were calling me a noob by sarcastically remarking that my grepostats profile is ownage. I didnt get rude, i was simply defending myself. I was expecting criticism because its a new alliance so when i saw it, i did what i had to do o_O

DeletedUser

if you didnt already figure it out, if you want to join just message me via private message or leave a visitor message or just post something here. You can also apply in-game