zomg new alliance?

DeletedUser

all i can say is Epik has the right attitude for this game, unlike just nonsense talk

DeletedUser

Yay new alliance name

Genesis was already taken by like 30 alliances in different worlds. Nobody has this name

The new name is The Philosophes

no i didnt spell philosopher wrong -.-

The Philosophes were a group of enlightened thinkers of the 18th century who revolutionized almost every aspect of life.

i also changed the first post so remember to take a look at that

other news :

6 members :O

DeletedUser

LOL i litteraly loled when i read the last few posts :) :) :) :) :) :)

ooooppps wrong page didnt realize there were multiple pages was reading first page lol to funny srry if i caused confution

DeletedUser

LOL i litteraly loled when i read the last few posts :) :) :) :) :) :)

ooooppps wrong page didnt realize there were multiple pages was reading first page lol to funny srry if i caused confution

thanks for getting my hopes up T_T

when i say someone posted on the thing other then jarpenguin i jumped in my seat.

OMG SOMEONE WANTS TO JOIN AFIJERWAFA

i hate you now T_T

im kidding by the way >.>

DeletedUser

I for one approve of this attempt at an alliance. I did enjoy reading all the posts. I like your style as well Epikness, your mindset is something that is sorely needed on some of the Ikariam servers :) Let alone just Grepolis.

Perhaps "WRaTH" and "The Philosophes" might be able to do business with each other at some point.

"...May our respective individual and allied empires prosper through fair trade, skilled game-play, good sportsmanship, and the destruction of those that would stand in our way..."

~Phoenix Arisen~
WRaTH Co-founder

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I for one approve of this attempt at an alliance. I did enjoy reading all the posts. I like your style as well Epikness, your mindset is something that is sorely needed on some of the Ikariam servers :) Let alone just Grepolis.

Perhaps "WRaTH" and "The Philosophes" might be able to do business with each other at some point.

"...May our respective individual and allied empires prosper through fair trade, skilled game-play, good sportsmanship, and the destruction of those that would stand in our way..."

~Phoenix Arisen~
WRaTH Co-founder

i have no idea what ikariam is o_O

Maybe one day :)

in other news 10 people in the alliance o_O

dang i must be epik to have an alliance of 10 people

DeletedUser

lol this is gana be one of the alliances that winds up 3 months from now still having this thread and will look back on the days where they only had 10 people and now have 500 spread ofer 10 sister alliances lol :)

why you may ask why do i think it will be successful this is because its name has nothing to with sparta.....thus it must sucseed. :)

DeletedUser

no you only have 10 members right now lol how could i call that an MRA :) its just cause youll slaughter the crimson nights and all them alliances above you and take on there best members so youll have 500 epic members lol :) or something like that..........

DeletedUser

naw every alliance needs to slaughter each other ecept mine then i can rise up to the top and laugh and all those who fight and destroy eachother. lol :)