Pnp change an attack report

DeletedUser

so the title gves a bit of it away.

my idea is inspired by fonts some time ago i propose we take an attack of ours and add new things to stir it up a little.

this could be anything really.
FOR EXAMPLE
*castles/forts instead of our city.
naval/subs etc/ instead of LS breimms
diffrent warrioirs instead of slings/hops etc .

here is a quick attempt i did a while back just to show you all what i propose.

funnyattack1.png

DeletedUser

Anyone have any good battle reports to share?

I'm sure there has to be some wars in Xi. :p

~ Lane

DeletedUser

I am not in that war anymore, we just attack those who act against us. I am not sure how much is going on in that though, seems quiet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am not in that war anymore, we just attack those who act against us. I am not sure how much is going on in that though, seems quiet.

Now..Now..That's not how to play! :p Attack anyone and whoever gets in your way! :p That's how to do it !

DeletedUser

lll.jpg
Im pretty sure this one was done by daizan or pythagorus when they used to play Xi.

DeletedUser

Cool..Cool...Any "current" war reports anyone would like to share?! :)

DeletedUser

Now..Now..That's not how to play! :p Attack anyone and whoever gets in your way! :p That's how to do it !
Usually thats how I play but my alliance is just waiting until the next HW comes out so we can go there. Xi has really died down, nobody really posts here except cabz, australian, me, and you Lane.

DeletedUser

Usually thats how I play but my alliance is just waiting until the next HW comes out so we can go there. Xi has really died down, nobody really posts here except cabz, australian, me, and you Lane.

[Off-Topic:] Yeah. :/ I've noticed. I can't MAKE people come to the forums though..And there isn't enough to do a comp as no one will sign up so I'm kinda lost on what would bring activity back. PM if you have ideas as I don't really want to get off-topic.

DeletedUser

I will post an unaltered war report tomorrow, it will be pretty gory so viewer descresion advised.

DeletedUser

As long as it doesn't break forum rules we're all good..Hehe. :D

DeletedUser

the lack of posts on the external forum is a result of busyness inside of xi server... at least in my case :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the lack of posts on the external forum is a result of busyness inside of xi server... at least in my case :)

Well I hope that's the case, but I like to hear what's going on in Xi too so at least a 2day-weekly update would be awesomee! :)

DeletedUser

Like I said, it would be pretty gory. Tons of bloodshed here and bp gained, lol.

11ahedg.png

DeletedUser

I couldn't bring myself to send 400 slings at him so I just kept a few in my cities and sent the rest. (needed to free some pop)

DeletedUser

i am in work just now so cant take screen shots will post some repoirst tommoprow though

DeletedUser

here it is guys the city is now mine lol but thought i would post it
scaled.php