Honour and Power

DeletedUser

Hello and welcome to the re-founding of Honour and Power, a once devastating alliance from Ephesus!

Honour and Power (or HaP for short) is a very democratic alliance, however to start with things will be handled by myself and Dimir Horror (previously Rising Legacy) the original founders of HaP. This will be short term so as to allow ourselves and our members to connect with one another aswell as show their potential as a representative of the members and their best interests.
Council members are selected in two ways, the main way involves volunteering for the role and then being voted in by the members, however one or two may be called up by the existing council. Council members are the players to contact should you have a concern regarding something in the alliance but wish to remain anonymous to myself and Dimir, they are required to keep you anonymous if asked. They will also take on various roles around the alliance.
Being a democratic alliance means that most (and where possible all) decisions will be decided via a public vote, on occasion a vote may be decided by the council and in very rare occasions (ones that require an on the spot decision) will be made by the founders.

Basic Info:
Pacts will be very limited and none will be made until after BP.
With a 50 member limit being reasonable we will not set a max on total members, however once he hit around the 30 mark we will be more selective on recruiting.

Where will we be based?
O55 (South-East)

Requirements of our members:
Active on the forums (We will do random forum activity checks)
Be a strong/active team player (If you don't want to work in a team then why are you in an alliance?)
Until you have conquer you will be required to grow by ~100 points a day (We will check your growth over a 3 day period to get an average, so if you gain just 70 points on one day you are still safe if you gain 130 the next.)
Once you have conquer a minimum weekly BP gain will be set (To be decided)
To begin with an absence of 3 days will result in your removal from the alliance (will increase to 5 days after a month)

Failing to hit requirements will result in a kick unless you have given a reason for failing to reach them, all removed players will be contacted with a reason as to why they were removed and are free to appeal for a return. You will also be given a 5 day grace period during which you will not be attacked by HaP members, however this will be removed should you join an enemy alliance or act aggressively in any manner towards HaP and/or any allies at the time.

We do also have rules, like most alliances do. While I won't list them here at this time (due to needing to re-write and discuss them with the co-founder) I will tell you that we are strict on how you act towards other players in the world. Before now we were unfortunate enough to have a member use foul language repeatedly and unnecessarily (though it never is really necessary) in messages to an enemy player. While a certain kind of 'banter' is to be expected you need to remember it is a game!
The player was removed from the alliance and we sent flowers to the opposing player :p .

If you are interested in joining our family tell us a little about yourself and your experience on Grepolis. If you have no/little experience is this game you are still in with a chance provided that you are keen to learn and involve yourself, also feel free to mention experience on similar games.

Thank you for reading and I hope to see you in blue in the near future!
SM & Rising Legacy (Dimir Horror)
On behalf of Honour and Power

(P.S. Please excuse any parts of this post that make little/no sense, I am a lil rusty at writing things like this)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21770

As ShadowMelik isn't here to update the thread I will post a list of the current members here in order of when they've joined (all being away from the thread so far).

Members
Rising Legacy/Dimir Horror
ShadowMelik
peteo11
Goldfinger6
LanceKeith
UrsiX
Slimedragon9
TGScopes
Dorkish
axers

DeletedUser22931

whatever you guys/girls decide to do...just make sure you don't join these two noobs! :p

DeletedUser21770

Well there's a face I didn't expect to see =D good to see you buddy! How you been?

DeletedUser22931

well I've just been hanging out for the past year and a half lol...actually it's pure coincidence that I checked the forum and saw you guys

I'm in Immy...err...i mean I'm in if Immy's in :p

DeletedUser

Dunno how to get hold of Immy xD Dangit haha xD
And oh dear :p some things never change!

DeletedUser22931

lol just kidding...I've stopped by here a few times...sometimes not for months, other times a couple weeks apart

speed 1 over the summer sounds like a good idea since no one has much time

DeletedUser

I'll have Rising add you to the list :D Good to have you back, was hoping you'd show your face!

DeletedUser

Hi guys,

i have played back in 2012, but I had to quit, after spending a good deal of money. After playing Evony for a few years now, I think I need a change, so I'm switching back to Grepolis.

I am a heavy coiner, active, around 30. An asset for any alliance.

thx

DeletedUser

Half tempted to join this world now, if it wasn't for the speed I would for sure.

DeletedUser

Well we are likely to have some space should you decide to join early on, feel free to contact us in game should you decide to :).

Dorkish, I'll talk to you Via Messages and we'll make a decision through there.

DeletedUser23516

Oh no, Lance is joining us now ;) That's one more player in our alliance that is going to be better than me.

DeletedUser

Hey Gold

Its good to see you again, so your joining the new world well i guess i'll be joining you too bud.

DeletedUser15202

This looks interesting...I'll put forward my services :p Played grepolis since 2010ish (forums since early jan 11)- my main world was Epsilon, 300k pts and in the #1 alliance just before I quit . Since the world has closed I'm afraid you'll have to take my word for it. I'm not really playing any worlds at the moment and I'd probably make this my main one.

DeletedUser21770

Added all to the list barring DarkCrimson who I wasn't sure if he was joining or not. I'm also gonna try to get hold of Forseti as he is a great player and was a great member of HaP in the past =]

DeletedUser

Hey could I join looking for something to do that will fill my holiday and speed one sounds fun ;)