RIP Leaders and RIP alliances

DeletedUser

I didnt say we dont want you back janpelt,just you are not in top 4 picks on draft..

We would like you for sure here,this is not luring you here cause we all (including you) know it aint gonna happen but you would be welcome,not cause of your fighting or tactical skills but cause I would be more then fine to have Suomi in our squad,if I remember correctly you should be from Finland and Finland people have very good reputation here in Croatia(seems to be we think of Finland people like they drink a lot,have suicidal intentions and are a bit on their own hand,like positively insane)..If I am wrong and you are not from Finland then we would take anyone else who is from Finland in whole ETA,regardless of stats or his present alliance..I intentionally said HIS cause we are not recruiting ladies at the moment cause we dont wish that our member maria gets jealous or something..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I didnt say we dont want you back janpelt,just you are not in top 4 picks on draft..

We would like you for sure here,this is not luring you here cause we all (including you) know it aint gonna happen but you would be welcome,not cause of your fighting or tactical skills but cause I would be more then fine to have Suomi in our squad,if I remember correctly you should be from Finland and Finland people have very good reputation here in Croatia(seems to be we think of Finland people like they drink a lot,have suicidal intentions and are a bit on their own hand,like positively insane)..If I am wrong and you are not from Finland then we would take anyone else who is from Finland in whole ETA,regardless of stats or his present alliance..I intentionally said HIS cause we are not recruiting ladies at the moment cause we dont wish that our member maria gets jealous or something..

i'm a modern finn... I like killing others instead of suicide.... The rest is true ;)
Still you picked klev over me, so i'll never forgive you :)

I'll now go to a dark room to plot my revenge..... But at this moment it look like i have to charm Maria and take her away from you.... Have dosens of children with her. Bring up the kids to play grepolis and have my own Maria army destroy you..... Yes i think that's a plan.... My precious......:Angry: just you wait.... The only problem is that i can't be 100% sure Maria is not Lefty.....

DeletedUser

loooooooooool,this is brilliant,cant say what part I like the most,about going to dark room,about killing others instead of suicide or part about your own maria army lol...

She aint lefty although it crossed my mind in one period of game,I even thought it could be Sirgaz as Lefty but still no,cant find him..

DeletedUser

loooooooooool,this is brilliant,cant say what part I like the most,about going to dark room,about killing others instead of suicide or part about your own maria army lol...

She aint lefty although it crossed my mind in one period of game,I even thought it could be Sirgaz as Lefty but still no,cant find him..

just you wait.... just you wait.... Mariaaaaaa where are you?? :cool::cool::cool:

See this is why I never go for a leadership role even if I've been asked many times. My plans are too good and would bring ETA to an end in a week.........

DeletedUser

he should join BA finland has the hardest drinkers in the world he would fit in :)

DeletedUser

he should join BA finland has the hardest drinkers in the world he would fit in :)

Looking at my latest posts..... Alcohol has to be the only excuse available :) i did have a window to take that damn city from you, but i had no city slot, so you're yet to see my offensive fleet. But rest assured they will come at some point.... This cp this is a lot. Good to see someone in fate is still fighting.

DeletedUser10295

Rip Somali pirates, that was a fun alliance while it lasted.

DeletedUser9267

haha nice one whateverr.

We all know that JCC's response was not directed at brlinho.

DeletedUser

haha nice one whateverr.

We all know that JCC's response was not directed at brlinho.

it was posted 1 hour after brlinho's post, and he did not say who he has directed toward.

Are you assuming that since the last few posts where a friends joking around that JCC does have a sense of humor?

Maybe your right he is a hater, he needs to change his image.

DeletedUser9267

it was posted 1 hour after brlinho's post, and he did not say who he has directed toward.

Are you assuming that since the last few posts where a friends joking around that JCC does have a sense of humor?

Maybe your right he is a hater, he needs to change his image.

hmmm brlinho or JCC what do you guys think about this comment?

JCC please be nice...lol.

DeletedUser

Oh, I am sure he wouldn't insult brlinho with his words.

so that is 2 of JCC's friends that think he is such a hater, that he couldn't tell a joke on the externals, seriously this is sad.