Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser17513

As much as I like the leaders in WIB.

I think eie would smash wib if they fought because of VG in the south..

Agreed, VG are hard enough opponents on the rim currently, while war on 2 fronts would be too much for most alliances to handle, however WiB alliances vs EiE alliances alone without any other war, it would be a interesting one i'm sure.

DeletedUser24785

Well VG wasn't looking for a war with WIB, in fact we tried to be very amicable.
But they declared war on us so we had no choice about a war with them. If other alliances see it as an opportunity WIB can only blame themselves if their plans don't pan out.

DeletedUser17513

Well VG wasn't looking for a war with WIB, in fact we tried to be very amicable.
But they declared war on us so we had no choice about a war with them. If other alliances see it as an opportunity WIB can only blame themselves if their plans don't pan out.

Either way as i said, you can never know what happens and who turns on who and when.. you have to sit back and watch the city burn so to speak :cool:

DeletedUser24785

More important matter, what do you buy your wife if she says she doesn't need a xmas present . Or know what she wants. Sigh

DeletedUser21560

That's cute.
Whats cute is how your nose is all up in someones behind. Looking for an invite to EiE?

I do not see how your relevant in 65 being all the way over in 35... From what i hear, you have one of those MRA alliances, with lots of MM every day. Im sure it would be very wise of you to pact with as many alliances as possible so that you can stay alive :)

DeletedUser46108

Whats cute is how your nose is all up in someones behind. Looking for an invite to EiE?

I do not see how your relevant in 65 being all the way over in 35... From what i hear, you have one of those MRA alliances, with lots of MM every day. Im sure it would be very wise of you to pact with as many alliances as possible so that you can stay alive :)
Atleast HE is relevant somewhere

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos

First of all this threat was designed for peoples opinions.
I played with players from EiE before which is why I put my opinion across of hoping they do well, get your facts straight.

Secondly, I never said "I'm relevant in 65"...
As for the "MRA" comment, think what you like dear your opinion means absolutely nothing to me.

"Im sure it would be very wise of you to pact with as many alliances as possible so that you can stay alive"
Says the tough guy in ocean 65, I admire your bravery.

DeletedUser21560

Atleast HE is relevant somewhere

Im sorry, didnt your alliance fold ?

I earn the title of being relevant, just wait and see in a few months. I do not become "relevant" of sniffing other peoples behinds
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser21560

First of all this threat was designed for peoples opinions.
I played with players from EiE before which is why I put my opinion across of hoping they do well, get your facts straight.

Secondly, I never said "I'm relevant in 65"...
As for the "MRA" comment, think what you like dear your opinion means absolutely nothing to me.

"Im sure it would be very wise of you to pact with as many alliances as possible so that you can stay alive"
Says the tough guy in ocean 65, I admire your bravery.

First of all its called a thread not a threat. Secondly you commented on my comment aimed towards EiE in 65, if you have no relevance in 65 you should stick to simming in 35.

Im not a tough guy, i just play the game the proper way. You know, skills, not gold, cuddling or for that matter licking behinds

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
First of all its called a thread not a threat. Secondly you commented on my comment aimed towards EiE in 65, if you have no relevance in 65 you should stick to simming in 35.

Im not a tough guy, i just play the game the proper way. You know, skills, not gold, cuddling or for that matter licking behinds

"Skill"o_O:rolleyes:
That's adorable.

DeletedUser46108

Im sorry, didnt your alliance fold ?

I earn the title of being relevant, just wait and see in a few months. I do not become "relevant" of sniffing other peoples behinds
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

Rofl, looking at your stats your skills are nowhere to be found
Fact is Im relevant, Slap. is relevant, you and your team are not :#) Cope with the truth as you will

DeletedUser21560

Rofl, looking at your stats your skills are nowhere to be found
Fact is Im relevant, Slap. is relevant, you and your team are not :#) Cope with the truth as you will

Lets talk some facts now that you mention it

13 Slap. 1253911 64 19592

15 Noobs 1093018 39 28026

11 Noobs 321313 dbp

33 Slap. 94177 dbp

16 Noobs 359291 abp

18 Slap. 320256 abp

Facts are facts, enough said...

You looking at my stats tells me how skilled you are - im not a stat warrior, im the kind of warrior that ruins your perfect sim city world

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Lets talk some facts now that you mention it

13 Slap. 1253911 64 19592

15 Noobs 1093018 39 28026

11 Noobs 321313 dbp

33 Slap. 94177 dbp

16 Noobs 359291 abp

18 Slap. 320256 abp

Facts are facts, enough said...

You looking at my stats tells me how skilled you are - im not a stat warrior, im the kind of warrior that ruins your perfect sim city world

"the kind of warrior that ruins your perfect sim city world"
You mean keyboard warrior.

DeletedUser21560

"the kind of warrior that ruins your perfect sim city world"
You mean keyboard warrior.

No comment on the facts part? i understand, they speak for themself.

Move to 65 like some of your members did to join me and well see who the keyboard warrior is ;)