Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
No comment on the facts part? i understand, they speak for themself.

Move to 65 like some of your members did to join me and well see who the keyboard warrior is ;)

Like I said before, your opinion means absolutely nothing to me:)
I'm going to stop replying to you now because I'm a bigger and better person.
Have a good Christmas.:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser21560

Like I said before, your opinion means absolutely nothing to me:)
I'm going to stop replying to you now because I'm a bigger and better person.
Have a good Christmas.:)

Yes very wise to stop replying as you cannot argue with fact. Good Christmas to you too :)

DeletedUser46391

No comment on the facts part? i understand, they speak for themself.

Move to 65 like some of your members did to join me and well see who the keyboard warrior is ;)

Or you could put your money where your mouth is and come over here lol.

Either way.

You are too far away for people in 35 or 45 to care about.

I would like to see you do well in 65 though.

DeletedUser21560

Or you could put your money where your mouth is and come over here lol.

Either way.

You are too far away for people in 35 or 45 to care about.

I would like to see you do well in 65 though.

You´re already doing a great job putting money where you´re mouths are. Ask Evil how much he spent yesterday on mantis? he lost more than 10 manti nukes and a bunch of erinye nukes, and you didnt even get one of the cities you were going for

As long as you feed us bp like you have been, well do just fine here in 65
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
You´re already doing a great job putting money where you´re mouths are. Ask Evil how much he spent yesterday on mantis? he lost more than 10 manti nukes and a bunch of erinye nukes, and you didnt even get one of the cities you were going for

Where are you getting all this inaccurate information from?
It's awkward because the two cities I went for I got.
Whatever floats your boat young one, as for the mantis I never even lost my nuke so I have no idea what you're talking about, but whatever floats your boat.

DeletedUser54029

Trust me I'm not one of them, if you want to dig deeper check the 35 status as I don't have to justify myself.
Just saying sometimes it's better to make an ally with someone as strong as you in order to grow, get stronger and pick off the littler alliances as a form of growth and strategy which a lot of people do. After all, this is a strategy game.
Yeah Slap rules ocean 35. Not part of them, but the only way they could be dented is that Sons of Anarchy, Deathwatch, and Grave Diggers all pact together and go forth to try to defeat them, but Sons of Anarchy don't plan on that and Togre 2, top in Grave Diggers, is murdering Sons of Anarchy, so Slap rules that area.

DeletedUser46391

Did you read the oceans then look at a map before you said that?

Or even maybe you know, checked the names on a report?

Because I can guarantee you I have not flown manties across two oceans to try and take a city that a Cs would not reach.

DeletedUser17513

you guys really need lessons of better understanding what others post.. all Thizzle said was in regards to EBG from EiE, either way i agree, as long as he gives bps like that for 0 results, i am happy to back up anything Thizzle says about em, my opinion of EiE wont change from what it was before when i listed them in my top 12..

DeletedUser17513

What's happened? Does someone need to make a Sink or Swim Rank 12 - 24 alliances for y'all to argue in?

Any bets on major wars starting coming out of peacetime?

Next Fireworks have been announced after new year :rolleyes:

DeletedUser54067

I am rooting for the guys in 65. I hate when alliances, especially core alliances like EiE target the rim. I know they took a half rim alliance half core alliance (Berzerker Brigade), out but to target a rim ocean while allied in your ocean...

DeletedUser17513

I am rooting for the guys in 65. I hate when alliances, especially core alliances like EiE target the rim. I know they took a half rim alliance half core alliance (Berzerker Brigade), out but to target a rim ocean while allied in your ocean...

Either way, without that merge with TBB they would not had any presence in ocean 65 prior to their current mass colonization in that ocean.
Ehh Ponini.. you can never know what future brings, you can only suspect and hope for changes.

DeletedUser54452

Well, talking about trowing manties around like candy to Halloween. Money does really destroy this game - these nukes are just a % of what is flying around and I actually took out a lot with zeuz rage.
I miss the old days. When timing LS with a olu attack was a thing, this is just getting boring.
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif
and I am sure there is another 10x72 manti nukes who will visit after the peace is over. Like Thizzle said, this game does not require skills anymore, just money. Sadly.

manties.png

DeletedUser17513

dude.. at this stage his nukes mean nothing its all about skill and teamwork and he clearly did not learn value of that over his mass golding, player that cant snipe his or EiE 3+ hour CS attempts(because they don't know how to time apparently) should quit playing grepo and go play sims..

DeletedUser48582

Lol perhaps he just produce alot of magic :rolleyes:

But Yes long range CS = Fresh meat for the snipe-Crews :)

DeletedUser17513

Lol perhaps he just produce alot of magic :rolleyes:

But Yes long range CS = Fresh meat for the snipe-Crews :)

Damn.. he should have been a mascot for last year of Music Festival in my country it was themed "Exit Magic" lol

DeletedUser21560

Did you read the oceans then look at a map before you said that?

Or even maybe you know, checked the names on a report?

Because I can guarantee you I have not flown manties across two oceans to try and take a city that a Cs would not reach.

When i said You i meant You as in WiB and EiE combined ;)