Christmas Gift

DeletedUser54448

Also he's profile "immigrants deported"
A bit over the top, but that's just my opinion considering a lot of different age groups play the game, as well as people from different backgrounds.

Regarding the comment about our approach to get ready to attack instead of preparing a good defense, I find the comment completely reasonable and being ready to defend was our first idea although we are an alliance full used to attack since we won the two worlds we played together. However due to certain circumstances we chose to play in a different way and approached both EiE and Noobies in order to make both of them focus in destroying CM...it was not very difficult since Noobies were already on that and EiE leader was more than happy with the plan but I found interesting that we were the ones that coordinated a massive attack plan being the smallest alliance of the three...apparently at that point both big alliances did not trust each other. When requesting a NAP (we were looking for a NAP with one of them and good relationships with the other to be able to fight CM until its end ) both answered in a positive way. It is true that Noobies did not wanted a NAP nor sharing forums for the war against CM but they called that operation a first step together or something similar, making us believe that there would be more to come ( yes it came. ..)
For me it was a sign of a good start. Later, they invented that we attacked them and just started the war...very sad since I asked for at least one report showing our attacks and there was none.
Anyway, I find the attitude of EiE leadership at least as low than the others. The leader explained to me that the NAP was almost done, it had his support and just needed another vote in their Council. At that point one of my mates that did not read the mail asking to not attack EiE farmed one of their cities and eventhough we explained that it had been a mistake and offered resources etc the attitude changed and the leader moved from a nice colleague planning to do things together to a player that did not even answer to messages. He found the perfect excuse not to sign a NAP but also to forbid his mates to help us when we started to have trouble with Noobies over us...very very sad...ugly but practical agreement between Noobies and EiE.

It is true that we should have been ready to what has happened to us but I was not expecting to find 2 out of 2 playing this way.
My opinión?
EiE is afraid of Noobies and clearly prefer to let them conquer "their" ocean to avoid any problem loosing good future allies. ..that is why i tend to think that they are convinced that Noobies will not go South....however even If they have an agreement something that I dont know, I would not trust in a Noobies leader word...
Noobies are just playing their game and dont mind the way they do it...If they have to invent attacks, they invent them, If they have to break a word given cause they suposely had lack of internal communication, they break it...anything is valid as long as their plan goes ahead. And what is their plan?...I dont know, but the first two steps are done already.

Regarding the second comment and the one above from the General, as they have nothing to do with the game and are personal references I see that you both have serious trouble understanding my poor English....please read again my first point of my first post. ..but read it slow trying to understand each word.
Anyway, I dont find offensive being a migrant or not having a job. I think that you cannot understand that internet allows people to play in the .en server from their own country that is my case so I could be called a Grepo-migrant but fortunately when I can live in my country where, by the way I know a lot of migrants, many of them British that live and work here, and also have a job that allows me to play this game.
So please keep the conversation to the game because when it comes to personal guesses you fail even more and I know how these comments usually drive to...I would love to write what I think about those 2 comments but I prefer to respect the people that reads these words and I save my comments this time.

Gnight

DeletedUser46108

Regarding the comment about our approach to get ready to attack instead of preparing a good defense, I find the comment completely reasonable and being ready to defend was our first idea although we are an alliance full used to attack since we won the two worlds we played together. However due to certain circumstances we chose to play in a different way and approached both EiE and Noobies in order to make both of them focus in destroying CM...it was not very difficult since Noobies were already on that and EiE leader was more than happy with the plan but I found interesting that we were the ones that coordinated a massive attack plan being the smallest alliance of the three...apparently at that point both big alliances did not trust each other. When requesting a NAP (we were looking for a NAP with one of them and good relationships with the other to be able to fight CM until its end ) both answered in a positive way. It is true that Noobies did not wanted a NAP nor sharing forums for the war against CM but they called that operation a first step together or something similar, making us believe that there would be more to come ( yes it came. ..)
For me it was a sign of a good start. Later, they invented that we attacked them and just started the war...very sad since I asked for at least one report showing our attacks and there was none.
Anyway, I find the attitude of EiE leadership at least as low than the others. The leader explained to me that the NAP was almost done, it had his support and just needed another vote in their Council. At that point one of my mates that did not read the mail asking to not attack EiE farmed one of their cities and eventhough we explained that it had been a mistake and offered resources etc the attitude changed and the leader moved from a nice colleague planning to do things together to a player that did not even answer to messages. He found the perfect excuse not to sign a NAP but also to forbid his mates to help us when we started to have trouble with Noobies over us...very very sad...ugly but practical agreement between Noobies and EiE.

It is true that we should have been ready to what has happened to us but I was not expecting to find 2 out of 2 playing this way.
My opinión?
EiE is afraid of Noobies and clearly prefer to let them conquer "their" ocean to avoid any problem loosing good future allies. ..that is why i tend to think that they are convinced that Noobies will not go South....however even If they have an agreement something that I dont know, I would not trust in a Noobies leader word...
Noobies are just playing their game and dont mind the way they do it...If they have to invent attacks, they invent them, If they have to break a word given cause they suposely had lack of internal communication, they break it...anything is valid as long as their plan goes ahead. And what is their plan?...I dont know, but the first two steps are done already.

Regarding the second comment and the one above from the General, as they have nothing to do with the game and are personal references I see that you both have serious trouble understanding my poor English....please read again my first point of my first post. ..but read it slow trying to understand each word.
Anyway, I dont find offensive being a migrant or not having a job. I think that you cannot understand that internet allows people to play in the .en server from their own country that is my case so I could be called a Grepo-migrant but fortunately when I can live in my country where, by the way I know a lot of migrants, many of them British that live and work here, and also have a job that allows me to play this game.
So please keep the conversation to the game because when it comes to personal guesses you fail even more and I know how these comments usually drive to...I would love to write what I think about those 2 comments but I prefer to respect the people that reads these words and I save my comments this time.

Gnight

The Immigrant-comments are about "How does this work"' profile, not you. I for one enjoy playing with people from all around the world on the EN-server and Im pretty sure very , very few in here shame people coming over from other servers. Tercios is a nice addition to the server in that way.
WGs Job-comment I think and hope is about "How does this work" not you.

Btw you can stop the lies about you creating any big attack-plan, while Noobies and EiE alone OPed half our team, you guys hit 3-4 NE members. You trying to take credit for what happened to CM is ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46395

As a somewhat disinterested observer from the other side of the world I'm struggling to see how you can blame EiE for what happened when you admit you broke the NAP - shockingly poor leadership to allow that to happen as a smaller alliance, that was your own most important job.

DeletedUser54448

obviously our adding to the destruction of CM was not in terms of militar power. I already explained that we were the weakest by far of the 3 alliances. What we added was certain coordination so the 2 big ones knew that the other would attack CM too and not defend them. I am not saying that we did the conquests. ..we just ensured that everybody around was on that target ..

DeletedUser54448

As a somewhat disinterested observer from the other side of the world I'm struggling to see how you can blame EiE for what happened when you admit you broke the NAP - shockingly poor leadership to allow that to happen as a smaller alliance, that was your own most important job.
We did not have a NAP...we were still finishing agreeing it so we still saw the cities of each other brown.
and of course we did not attack...it was clearly a normal farming issue of a player that did not follow the non-hit to EiE instruction. ..I believe because he did not understand it. I rápidly clarified that it was not an attack but an accident and offer ourselves to restore the damage to the player. ..these kind of things sometimes happen. ..but what I blame most about EiE is the fact that the leader did not answer more to my messages after one moment. ...reading the messages and not answering was much easier than answering that finally our agreement was not the chosen one...the fact of having info about CS sent 6 hours before and not sending one birem showed clearly that EiE players were following orders of not helping us.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
The Immigrant-comments are about "How does this work"' profile, not you. I for one enjoy playing from people all around the world on the EN-server and Im pretty sure very , very few in here shame people coming over from other servers. Tercios is a nice addition to the server in that way.

Btw you can stop the lies about you creating any big attack-plan, while Noobies and EiE alone OPed half our team, you guys hit 3-4 NE members. You trying to take credit for what happened to CM is ridiculous.

How does this work has you in his petty list as well Move.:p

DeletedUser54360

My opinión?

Gnight

DeletedUser54360

Yes it was about How does that work not about you ..

As far as game goes next time trust me and I won't shaft you .. or come back from VM and make your point alongside me.

Like Jessica Rabbit we are not really bad LOTR we are just drawn that way ( by other Alliances ) ..:)

DeletedUser54360

The Immigrant-comments are about "How does this work"' profile, not you. I for one enjoy playing with people from all around the world on the EN-server and Im pretty sure very , very few in here shame people coming over from other servers. Tercios is a nice addition to the server in that way.

Move if you unblock me (on game )I hav e fantastic collection o f comms to forward you that will tickle your fancy.

DeletedUser54360

BTW I have WITCHUNTERKILLER IN REVOLT and it will b emy BP farm from now on..

[report]cbee7dc184203c95baa4935ea44c5cbe[/report] AND JUST TO MAKE CLEAR HOW COMPLETELY HE WAS BEATEN I pulled his pants down and Pm virtually the entire server ..
Epic humiliation served to a more deserving cause - hardly ever,

I am an immigrant so is my wife and so is my multi millionaire brother who employs thousands on decent wages.

The Grep Troll that is HDTW should be laughed off the server. Why ?

Because he can dish the ridicule out but he can't take it .

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
I wish someone had unblocked me when the dark alien was refusing to emerge from the shadows .

BTW Why are the caustic leaders so hissy Fitty ? Anyone would think that I had done something to offend them ,, weird o_O

Got no idea what you're talking about..?
+as for the hissy fitty, I have no idea are they having one? Don't know much about Caustic players so I can't judge.

DeletedUser46391

I wish someone had unblocked me when the dark alien was refusing to emerge from the shadows .

BTW Why are the caustic leaders so hissy Fitty ? Anyone would think that I had done something to offend them ,, weird o_O

Like Mass mailing their entire alliance for example.

Please let me know what you are on sir.

I would like lots of it.

DeletedUser17513

Got no idea what you're talking about..?
+as for the hissy fitty, I have no idea are they having one? Don't know much about Caustic players so I can't judge.

Now you know why i blocked him as well.. 90% of time i did not understand what he spoke about.. other times i did not want to understand.