What's up with those rituals?

DeletedUser53498

What is up with them? How do I get them to work?
I have City A with Hera City B with, say, Zeus.
I also have the Passionate population ritual, and I want to build troops at city B
Where do I cast it?
I also heard reports that it can only work if you enact the spell from the popup menu.
What the heck?
:pro::pro:

DeletedUser30490

For a ritual to work you need to use it in a city with the respective god.
So in your case use the ritual on city A and then cast population growth on city B while city A is selected. That's how they work as far as I can remember.

DeletedUser37468

By passionate population I assume you mean special version of the population growth spell found on the wheel

You can cast it to the city of your choice, it can be easier adding it to the city you want to use it for, god in the city is not an issue, once cast you have a fixed number of hours that the spell lasts, during that period of time the cost of troops is cut by 30% and if you combine that spell with the standard population growth spell you'll also get the 100% acceleration for a set number of hours too

When the spell runs out, then your city reverts back to normal production times

DeletedUser53498

Barring the fact that you have said two different things, when I used the "Wedding among Aristocrats" ritual on a city with Hera, and then used the "Wedding" spell on that city, my warehouse capacity didn't change at all.
So basically both theories. Thanks for replying, but this needs a dev answer I suppose.

DeletedUser

Barring the fact that you have said two different things, when I used the "Wedding among Aristocrats" ritual on a city with Hera, and then used the "Wedding" spell on that city, my warehouse capacity didn't change at all.
So basically both theories. Thanks for replying, but this needs a dev answer I suppose.

The wording of this ritual is misleading. From what I understood what the ritual actually does is that instead of receiving the usual 200 of each resources when casting Wedding the city on which you cast the spell will receive an additional amount of resources equal to 5% of the maximum storage capacity of that city's warehouse.

Also, for this to work, you must cast Wedding from the city where the ritual is active, not just any Hera city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

Hey! I haven't played in a few months now:p
When I did play however that's how it worked for me,also there is no ritual to increase warehouse capacity,what it does it gives you 5% more resources depending on how empty your warehouse is..... or something like that but yeah....no ritual increases warehouse cap to my knowledge

DeletedUser53498

Hey! I haven't played in a few months now:p
When I did play however that's how it worked for me,also there is no ritual to increase warehouse capacity,what it does it gives you 5% more resources depending on how empty your warehouse is..... or something like that but yeah....no ritual increases warehouse cap to my knowledge

Ah yes, I get it now!
Anyways, the effect of the ritual depends on the city that can cast the spell, or on the city that gets the spell?
In other words:
I also have the Passionate population ritual, and I want to build troops at city B
Where do I cast it?

DeletedUser30490

Ah yes, I get it now!
Anyways, the effect of the ritual depends on the city that can cast the spell, or on the city that gets the spell?
In other words:

As far as i can remember i used to cast the ritual in the city according to the respective God and while that said city was the currently selected city I would cast whichever spell.
So as i mentioned you use the ritual in the city that Hera is present for any rituals relating to spells of Hera and then while that city is active cast pop growth or whatever on the city you want units to be 30% cheaper....

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team

The wedding among aristocrats spell doesn't increase warehouse size but rather gives you an extra percentage of resources based on your warehouse's capacity. So it gives you 200 resources + additional resources per warehouse level. The description is definitely confusing though.

Sytix

Phrourach
What is up with them? How do I get them to work?
Where do I cast it?
I also heard reports that it can only work if you enact the spell from the popup menu.
What the heck?
:pro::pro:

When u use Ritaul: Passionate population, you have to use that on the town where Hera is, and from that town you cast a population growth on towns you want to get the special effect..
This is how it looks like from town a (hera) after passionate pop used on it, on town b (hades) which received the actual bonus of the ritual:

passionate.png

freetraining.png

i hope it helped
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser42565

"When u use Ritaul: Passionate population, you have to use that on the town where Hera is,"

this is completely false info the god of the city does not matter!

I know I know two months on but still get the right info out there and folks won't get confused

Sytix

Phrourach
"When u use Ritaul: Passionate population, you have to use that on the town where Hera is,"

I know I know two months on but still get the right info out there and folks won't get confused

i only used pop growth from hera town just like on the screenshot, as the passionate training comes together with pop growth u will never get the 30% off without hera. so the god matters, u dont need hera in that town where u used pop growth but i feel like im right :) and the pictures shows the same so dont really understand your problem

Last edited:

Sytix

Phrourach

yes i was right:) just read the screenshots.

Last edited:

DeletedUser42565

you can use the token on any city and from that city you cast the pop growth spell to the same effect, honestly that god does not need to be Hera.

I do understand the confusion but the god in the city that you use the token really does not matter.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Sytix

Phrourach
you can use the token on any city and from that city you cast the pop growth spell to the same effect, honestly that god does not need to be Hera.

I do understand the confusion but the god in the city that you use the token really does not matter.

my info is just right not completely false
u cannot cast pop growth from poseidon town mate, and u can try cast pop growth from any hera town which has no ritual running, it will not give the 30% off

Sytix

Phrourach

or u mean i can use that ritual on any town with any god, and if i cast pop growth on any town i will get the 30% off anyway? then just say that, its enough, but the description of the ritual say what i said.

"Everytime the divine power population growth is cast from this town..."