Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser

Just because the word blood appears does not make them part of us. Wish People would ask me before assuming I would quite happily tell you what you need.
Omgggg this has to be the biggest politician answer ever... oh we just have our contact information in their profile,EIE changed their names to have blood in it, we support their cities, and EGB takes all of our internals but EIE isn't apart of us now. Give me a break lol

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Omgggg this has to be the biggest politician answer ever... oh we just have our contact information in their profile,EIE changed their names to have blood in it, we support their cities, and EGB takes all of our internals but EIE isn't apart of us now. Give me a break lol

Well EBG needs internals, so has to get them from somewhere

Ruthie2

Phrourach
lol either blood ties or part of your mra or evil bad guy suddenly decided he can take cites that are not internals but you guys still send them support

we don't need to hear your bs ruthie to know the truth thanks

I was answering Thizzle who commented we have 4 alliances, we do not have four alliances, wont have 3 forever and no not because of you

Ruthie2

Phrourach

I have never once denied that Blood ties are part of us, we made it plain enough on the profile

DeletedUser

I have never once denied that Blood ties are part of us, we made it plain enough on the profile

Then I dont know what you were implying here when you say just because blood appears in the name does not make them apart of us. I'll keep letting you live in your WIB is not an MRA fantasy Land. Oh silly me

Just because the word blood appears does not make them part of us. Wish People would ask me before assuming I would quite happily tell you what you need.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46130

Come on ruthie LOL, When EiE started falling apart, suddenly a new alliance popped up called Blood Ties that had arenthia a few others, and if im not mistaken even you in it. Then EiE disbanded and all the active members joined blood ties.
Not to mention the fact that you have shared forums, that the "bloods" name is your brand, even your members say its your third branch...
Its even written on your profile lol.

DeletedUser

Come on ruthie LOL, When EiE started falling apart, suddenly a new alliance popped up called Blood Ties that had arenthia a few others, and if im not mistaken even you in it. Then EiE disbanded and all the active members joined blood ties.
Not to mention the fact that you have shared forums, that the "bloods" name is your brand, even your members say its your third branch...

Stop being ignorant Foo, you just don't understand ;)

DeletedUser54451

Mr.Sherlock Holmes right here.
:p

DeletedUser46395

Lol your post crack me up on here Bear. Sorry didnt want to come off as butt hurt like a lot of the grumpy players that are mad cause their alliances suck... cough (WG) :p. Just everyone thinks that we are SMYN academy lol. No I am not Steve Johnson sorry to disappoint :( That is my dads name tho if that counts for something. My in game name is xxSJJxx. If you notice how many X's I have in my name it must mean that im crazy enough for this game right?

Yup. :)

Well it was a bit of fun while it lasted, had to tease somebody, but was most amused that both sides bit. ;)

Ruthie2

Phrourach

Foo if you read up my orginal post was saying just because a alliance has blood in it dosent mean its part of us, was in response to thizzles saying we had four alliances, Because a alliance blood pressure 2 exists and has nothing to do with us, I have never denied EIE merging and making blood ties wasnt part of us.
Only not all blood names are ours. never have I denied the three we have

DeletedUser31163

Ruthie people always assume what suits them best. Its not hard to look into things and see the apparent "4th branch" is part of you guys. Its simply not.

DeletedUser21287

Ruth you would get less grief if you married Mr Trump lol
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

DeletedUser48538

Bloods have 3. Blood born is a troll alliance.

Let it be known ruthie and lackman are all simmer talk.

Hit em and they will break. They had to betray me to win, but i killed more than enough to make it worth it. They get ahead by playing mind games, but when i comes down to it, pound for pound, their players are weak. They rely on cheap tactics and worship their founders like they have no freewill.

I was Vegitarian Guard, promoted to leader of 56. Then bloods came in, asserting we broke a treaty. Too bad VG was all talk too, because they ghosted fast. I joined bloods because i have no reason to die for simmers. Still, i just hated bloods, and treated them like garbage lol.

If they win, its because we let them sim about. I dont regret going down 1v3 blood alliances. You all took a piece of my armor, but remember, i built the set, and i was the entire suit.

Nothing bloods do can stop me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42258

Top 12 Swim or Sink

3. Written in Blood: Swim
These players are brutal, absolute pvp machines. Can they be stopped?

12. Blood Pressure: Swim
Though dropping in rank, will not fade away from the look anytime soon. Great leadership will keep this ship sailing, but the question is what can stop BP?

HAHA! This is what you were saying about Bloods before we kicked and ate you Vato.
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Bloods have 3. Blood born is a troll alliance.

Let it be known ruthie and lackman are all simmer talk.

Hit em and they will break. They had to betray me to win, but i killed more than enough to make it worth it. They get ahead by playing mind games, but when i comes down to it, pound for pound, their players are weak. They rely on cheap tactics and worship their founders like they have no freewill.

I was Vegitarian Guard, promoted to leader of 56. Then bloods came in, asserting we broke a treaty. Too bad VG was all talk too, because they ghosted fast. I joined bloods because i have no reason to die for simmers. Still, i just hated bloods, and treated them like garbage lol.

If they win, its because we let them sim about. I dont regret going down 1v3 blood alliances. You all took a piece of my armor, but remember, i built the set, and i was the entire suit.

Nothing bloods do can stop me.

Everyone I spoke just before and after we internalised you told me you are poisen to any alliance that you are in, we just took a little longer falling for your BS to realise.
You forgot to tell everyone the amount of times we asked you to go on the front line ,always a excuse to stay way out of action. Even your friends you let down

DeletedUser54360

Everyone I spoke just before and after we internalised you told me you are poisen to any alliance that you are in, we just took a little longer falling for your BS to realise.
You forgot to tell everyone the amount of times we asked you to go on the front line ,always a excuse to stay way out of action. Even your friends you let down

He belongs in an Alliance with :-

SALADIN ( SALAD DINNER ) Count your fingers after shaking hands with this one.

OMAHA " But wont fighting SMYN Hurt a little bit and I have just done my hair

" SPARTAN DEGS " Fight dear Fellow !? Are you crazy ! I must finish correcting Plutarchs Vale Valedorium Veledictum -- you rough boys see to it while I gobble up all the inactives in 63 ".

MITHRANDIR96 "I'll look after the Academy while you buy us time boss. Actually boss Thor have made me an offer. WTF do you mean you are coming to 63 to sort me out ? I will crush this WG if he dares .... OH he did dare an
d he crushed me .. Still I'll be a brave man on External Forum before I piss off like a whipped dog . Oh yes I made that slur up about WG referring to his Academy members as Dogs.! "

BLACKKAT " WG I hate SMYN with every fibre of my body. I will never surrender .. Oh you have discovered I was spying for them and colluding with Saladin and Mithrandil AND you have the temerity to expell me!!. Outrageous. !!. BTW I am rejoining SMYN officially now. That is why I never lost any cities and always knew what to support. AND never completed th e simplest task.

Ruthie count yourself lucky..

DeletedUser48538

I admire your attempts to goad me, but its fine.

I wasnt the one who asked for backroom deals, and protection. Nobody has to like you. I am a solo player; love it. I win like that, solo, but can you bloods?

You think bad mouthing me hurts me somehow? Anybody you deal with is nobody i want to work with. I seen your forces, measured them very accurately.

Your golders, and your pvp skills are wanting. I was the best you had there, i beat your bloods more times than i care to count. In fact im covered in your blood.

Killed about 15 of your CSs and i beat kegsy's manti, about 200+ from him alone.

This is a pvp game, not a talking game. I dont like bloods, anyone else i really dont begrudge. I don't know why you think your so great. When you go down, i will be there.