Wars of Pagasae

DeletedUser

at least shady might be getting the fight they've been asking for now :p and thanks to my amazing friend deus who despite his so called 'low bp' helped take a number of cities this weekend off arguably shady's best player.

BP is all about luck anyway the reason i have alot is because i've always been on the border of this war, although having said that shady have been going through a dry spell on revolting me.... I'm just waiting for the stone hail revenge of semi after i took down a 13k city to 6k ;)

(semi let me know when you're back from vm so i can carry on stone hailing your cities :D)

Though once again the shady vulture and hyenas snapped at our inactives.

Wait a second, you're actually sitting here talking about the first successful OP you've ran in over 2 months and prancing around like you're god's gift to earth when you're recruiting the entire server?

Let's drop some knowledge here for a second, you have nearly double our players atm. Not including those that are currently in VM, but no instead of fighting when the odds were a bit closer, you have to blow them open by opening not just 1 more branch, but 2?????????????? And you have the gusto to sit here, have losing 200+ cities to an alliance MUCH smaller than you, and prance around that someone decided to grow a pair before they attacked us?

Holy smokes man, is this what grepo is coming to? Good lord.

I actually have an honest question for those that are in MGGA: Do you feel like this is the right way to win a server? Just be honest, leadership or not, I know 95% of you don't have a say in what happens, but come on for a second. Do you really believe the way to win grepo is to recruit everyone and everything?

DeletedUser54745

Wait a second, you're actually sitting here talking about the first successful OP you've ran in over 2 months and prancing around like you're god's gift to earth when you're recruiting the entire server?

Let's drop some knowledge here for a second, you have nearly double our players atm. Not including those that are currently in VM, but no instead of fighting when the odds were a bit closer, you have to blow them open by opening not just 1 more branch, but 2?????????????? And you have the gusto to sit here, have losing 200+ cities to an alliance MUCH smaller than you, and prance around that someone decided to grow a pair before they attacked us?

Holy smokes man, is this what grepo is coming to? Good lord.

I actually have an honest question for those that are in MGGA: Do you feel like this is the right way to win a server? Just be honest, leadership or not, I know 95% of you don't have a say in what happens, but come on for a second. Do you really believe the way to win grepo is to recruit everyone and everything?
What you are forgetting is the expansion we made in 43 while playing defensively against you. Congrats you took cities and now it's our turn. You keep crying about us winning the world but at the same time you talk about all you guys want to do is fight so which is it? And if we win the world why do you care so much? I'm sick of people crying on externals because we brought in a group of experienced players who want to win a world. I am sorry not all of you feel this way but maybe get off the externals and make some friends and you might be able to compete. Please stop the whining it's getting repetitive and no one cares.

DeletedUser34066

What you are forgetting is the expansion we made in 43 while playing defensively against you. Congrats you took cities and now it's our turn. You keep crying about us winning the world but at the same time you talk about all you guys want to do is fight so which is it? And if we win the world why do you care so much? I'm sick of people crying on externals because we brought in a group of experienced players who want to win a world. I am sorry not all of you feel this way but maybe get off the externals and make some friends and you might be able to compete. Please stop the whining it's getting repetitive and no one cares.
You're also ignoring the fact that it was simply a reaction to Mozzy running his mouth again, don't go like "oh we expanded in 43 blabla" the reason you took those cities is purely numbers. I don't mind that, go ahead, play with 200 players for all I care, but don't be that prick who comes bragging after getting stomped for so long and now with double the numbers you can't just come bragging about it lol, c'mon man.
Also Mozzy calling us vultures when every city he's taken has been from inactives and ghosts, lmao

Ranga1

Strategos
Only skill is convincing the number 1 alliance a few weeks before ww starts to merge with your alliance. Make half the world green/blue and then your the winner. Classic resource management game skill, kinda like Farmville

DeletedUser54537

Only skill is convincing the number 1 alliance a few weeks before ww starts to merge with your alliance. Make half the world green/blue and then your the winner. Classic resource management game skill, kinda like Farmville

Isnt it MGGA that started to mass recruit ?

DeletedUser49798

You're also ignoring the fact that it was simply a reaction to Mozzy running his mouth again, don't go like "oh we expanded in 43 blabla" the reason you took those cities is purely numbers. I don't mind that, go ahead, play with 200 players for all I care, but don't be that prick who comes bragging after getting stomped for so long and now with double the numbers you can't just come bragging about it lol, c'mon man.
Also Mozzy calling us vultures when every city he's taken has been from inactives and ghosts, lmao

Me take inactives and ghosts......well i never ;)

i wasnt running my mouth i was just saying that you guys wanted a fight :) if you feel like killing off some nukes ichi let me know ;)

in terms of recruiting players by the time world wonders come i think we'd have whittled down to about 2 alliances due to people leaving and inactives, maybe i'm wrong though :)

DeletedUser54537

i wasnt running my mouth i was just saying that you guys wanted a fight :) if you feel like killing off some nukes ichi let me know ;)

in terms of recruiting players by the time world wonders come i think we'd have whittled down to about 2 alliances due to people leaving and inactives, maybe i'm wrong though :)

So you think that about 70 people will suddenly become inactive or will leave ?

DeletedUser34066

Nah I've cracked enough turtleshells for now, will just move around you, providing I can find a target in 54 that isn't turtled up

Ranga1

Strategos
Isnt it MGGA that started to mass recruit ?

That's how you win grepo these days, so just wait for last couple of weeks before ww, then decide the best alliance to mass recruit so the enemy dont have a chance to copy you

DeletedUser54702

They want to fight
and they dont want an MRA to win
Ironic coming from the former leader of the worlds biggest MRA until a couple weeks ago.

As for all the other complaining on here. When MGGA was going through some tough times we didn't come crying and moaning on the externals- even when shady was boasting on how good they were.

It is good that you snowflakes have a safe space to cry in.

DeletedUser54537

Ironic coming from the former leader of the worlds biggest MRA until a couple weeks ago.

As for all the other complaining on here. When MGGA was going through some tough times we didn't come crying and moaning on the externals- even when shady was boasting on how good they were.

It is good that you snowflakes have a safe space to cry in.

I didnt become leader until after the shockwave merge
I was strongly against having 3 alliance, I was ready to accept 2 but only if filled with quality
We werent the ones crying

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach

Sounds like you don't "whittle down" anything. Shadys do.

DeletedUser54745

Sounds like a bunch of butt hurt children in here. Notmad how're those cities man? You enjoying the sleep? :D

DeletedUser39822

Lol......the turtles are peaking out from under their shells and growing spines. Do we have a herpetologist available to confirm that turtles do in fact have spines? I think North Korea also has a large standing army and likes to crow every once in awhile when they finally have a successful missile launch......not that I am making comparisons.

DeletedUser54537

Sounds like a bunch of butt hurt children in here. Notmad how're those cities man? You enjoying the sleep? :D

Losing cities is part of the game, and I've been in need of a war where I also have to defend. If 11 cities is the price to pay then so be it. Unfortunately this war is very one sided like the one I fought against TF in Synergy.
I can say for certain that you have lost little to no cities in Pagasae. Therefore I can only assume that you are what one would call someone who hides behind a meat shield. If you were a skillful player then it wouldnt surprise me if you hadn't lost any cities but as you are not...