Wars of Pagasae

DeletedUser51786

Statement: Ohhh I forget to mention something, I believe somewhere in this thread I believe Mr. Thizzle said Noobs are a fighting alliance and don't cuddle. But I believe Mr. Thizzle and Raydium and their alliance Noobs are the new cuddlers here in Peg, straight from TF Alliance information I got some Hot News I hear the talk of the town is Noobs have agreed to a full Pact with True Fear hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

Question: But shaz how did you find out that are you bluffing ?

Answer: No, I got information from Anti TF player.

Question: Why shaz, why did you plant a spy that's unethical

Answer: Hey your jumping to conclusion, the guy sends me information every single day without I asking I believe he is pissed off fir their failure Op on me.

Question: Shaz you are bluffing ?

Answer: I also heard that Noobs & TF dislike certain players in Shady and Catridge and are planning to use Shady and Catridge family

Question: Shaz where are you getting this info?

Answer: A little fairy comes to me and tells me at night

Question: Shaz what else you know?

Answer: Well I know Noobs cuddling everyone, Pacts with True Fear, The Lost Boys, Owlluision, Knights Owl
Nap: Black Window and doesn't trust shady and their sister but still Nap or trying to acquire one.

Question: That are some bold remarks to make where is your proof

Answer: From True Fear Alliance information

9da02f2360276f1e179daf9701dcce22.png

Question: Shocking

Next update will show information of Noobs screen shot cant give all as yet then it wont be interesting

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Statement: Ohhh I forget to mention something, I believe somewhere in this thread I believe Mr. Thizzle said Noobs are a fighting alliance and don't cuddle. But I believe Mr. Thizzle and Raydium and their alliance Noobs are the new cuddlers here in Peg, straight from TF Alliance information I got some Hot News I hear the talk of the town is Noobs have agreed to a full Pact with True Fear hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

Answer: Hey your jumping to conclusion, the guy sends me information every single day without I asking I believe he is pissed off fir their failure Op on me.

Answer: I also heard that Noobs & TF dislike certain players in Shady and Catridge and are planning to use Shady and Catridge family

Answer: Well I know Noobs cuddling everyone, Pacts with True Fear, The Lost Boys, Owlluision, Knights Owl
Nap: Black Window and doesn't trust shady and their sister but still Nap or trying to acquire one.

Next update will show information of Noobs screen shot cant give all as yet then it wont be interesting

You have lost your mind. That is not from my forum.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
lol some spies will stoop to anything, why would your lowly info even interest us Shaz..As for this common thing of People hate Kuini, last I checked its a war game.. of course people are gonna hate. Move on with your yellow belly..

DeletedUser21560

awww poor little shaz, you really took it to your heart with our rejection. I didnt think it would mess you up this bad, having you crying little boy tears on the forum:( Sorry mate. If i knew it meant so much to you, i would had made room for you in our academy and personally taught you how to play...

Black window? what alliance is that lol

In your attempt to be smart, you just messed your friend up who sent you that screenshot. Bye bye .Nofear

Next time use your brain instead of your a..

Shaz i already told your father Tea city. You cant beat the master. You will have to be a whole lot smarter for it to work. Right now you are on kindergarden level.

I think Our BP speaks for itself. It is not me who is pacted with half the world (MGGA)

If you knew anything you would know that TF/TLB and Noobs have been "No Hit" since day one sherlock

Now little nooby, instead of doing a whole lot of talking here, please take a few cities in O55 and see how we get down...

DeletedUser51786

lol some spies will stoop to anything, why would your lowly info even interest us Shaz..As for this common thing of People hate Kuini, last I checked its a war game.. of course people are gonna hate. Move on with your yellow belly..

Making racist comment I presume, I Hope you know thats an offense an can be banned permanently, you see how I brought out ppl emotions when the truth comes out hehehehe

DeletedUser51786

I did not want to post this, but your small minded Thizzle, No Fear is going thru a hard period in life and have no being online and his internet was cut, you people are the worst making accusations jeez

cb585c19d20c3476c31cb42acfe4e0a3.png

jameslongst

Strategos

Man, This is too funny. A little fairy comes to you at night and gives you bad intel. We will just give you the correct story all you have to do is ask your little smurfy questions.

And quit posting about my alliance. You sound obsessed and a little unhinged. Bring it on the field with all your alliances or shut up.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Yellow belly = coward (has nothing to do with any kind of race)

And of course when someone is going to get attacked in grep, they immediately have internet problems, a serious disease, car accident, or some other real-life crisis, where they suddenly need a compassionate cease fire (so they can re-build and resume attacking, of course). We grep players are such an unfortunate lot, aren't we?

Damn shaz, Big mouth, but ur a piece of garbage mate. Congratz, you defended from us, only needing 12 K birs. Quit calling yourself a legend mate because you're not.
You are coming on here, trying to spread lies to make us look bad, and posting pictures from a different forum. Pathetic.
F outta here and take your scum spy with you.
You're probably the biggest idiot i have ever seen in my life.
Then you message me about how it feels to lose everything on 1 city. May i ask, how does it feel to lose nothing on YOUR OWN city but let your alliance do all the work?:
R5ZmhZ1.png

DeletedUser54702

Damn shaz, Big mouth, but ur a piece of garbage mate. Congratz, you defended from us, only needing 12 K birs. Quit calling yourself a legend mate because you're not.
You are coming on here, trying to spread lies to make us look bad, and posting pictures from a different forum. Pathetic.
F outta here and take your scum spy with you.
You're probably the biggest idiot i have ever seen in my life.
Then you message me about how it feels to lose everything on 1 city. May i ask, how does it feel to lose nothing on YOUR OWN city but let your alliance do all the work?:
R5ZmhZ1.png

You sound disproportionately angry. Kind of waters down your insult when you make it clear someone has gotten under your skin.

Also you should perhaps consider keeping PM's private. They are called (private) messages for a reason. Makes yourself look worse than the other person really.

Other than that I have no qualms with you.

DeletedUser54192

You sound disproportionately angry. Kind of waters down your insult when you make it clear someone has gotten under your skin.

Also you should perhaps consider keeping PM's private. They are called (private) messages for a reason. Makes yourself look worse than the other person really.

Other than that I have no qualms with you.

While I would agree that PMs should usually be kept private, there are a couple of factors in this case:
1) Shaz keeps claiming stuff that is completely and utterly false (Tass being rimmed in Nagidos, that screenshot being of the internal announcement in TF, etc). Shaz is happy to make up all this stuff, so in a way it seems only right to show that we have evidence to back up our opinions of him.
2) Alliance internal announcements and alliance forums should be private too, yes? Yet here is an MGGA member, posting a screenshot of another alliance's internal announcement, an announcement that he wouldn't even have without the use of a spy. I would argue that using a spy, and then posting information obtained by that spy (albeit with a false claim as to which alliance the screenshot is from) is worse than sharing a PM trail on the forums.

Not starting any personal argument, but I would say that purely criticising 20bucks is ignoring a bit of the context in this particular situation.

DeletedUser54702

While I would agree that PMs should usually be kept private, there are a couple of factors in this case:
1) Shaz keeps claiming stuff that is completely and utterly false (Tass being rimmed in Nagidos, that screenshot being of the forum in TF, etc). Shaz is happy to make up all this stuff, so in a way it seems only right to show that we have evidence to back up our opinions of him.
2) Alliance internal announcements and alliance forums should be private too, yes? Yet here is an MGGA member, posting a screenshot of another alliance's internal announcement, an announcement that he wouldn't even have without the use of a spy. I would argue that using a spy, and then posting information obtained by that spy (albeit with a false claim as to which alliance the screenshot is from) is worse than sharing a PM trail on the forums.

Not starting any personal argument, but I would say that purely criticising 20bucks is ignoring a bit of the context in this particular situation.

I am well aware of your 2nd point, and it will be handled privately.

On your 1st I wouldn't know. I wasn't on nags, so won't get into what did, or didn't happen.

DeletedUser54192

Thank you for that. With regards to Nagidos, while I may not know everything, I know that Tassies quit, and was not rimmed. He also made some false claim about Raydium's actions there. The fact that Shaz is posting lies is also backed up here in Pagasae by his claims that that screenshot was part of the TF internal announcement, and certain other claims, such as the one that his spy .nofear is inactive, which we have just found to be false.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
I have to admit, it is a pretty big compliment to have the alliance that is made up of one third of the server so frightened of us that they feel the need to plant spies on us and spread misinformation about us. It's kind of flattering in a demented and sad kind of way.

DeletedUser54702

I have to admit, it is a pretty big compliment to have the alliance that is made up of one third of the server so frightened of us that they feel the need to plant spies on us and spread misinformation about us. It's kind of flattering in a demented and sad kind of way.

Those were the actions of a single player, as you well know, and does not represent the alliance as a whole.

Dude. What?.. he talked about nags for5 words and thats why you dont wanna get into it... wtf? Seems like you dont wanna talk about it because you know you are wrong

I think you are a little confused here. I was simply saying I wasn't on nags so I would have no idea if shaz was saying things that were true or not on it.

What would i be wrong about? That you seemed disproportionately angry? Or that it is common courtesy to keep (private)messages private?