Wars of Pagasae

DeletedUser54702

yes I am sure you havent heard Smurfy call me a traitor, he has only been spreading this to ex-Synergy.

They were not going to be in the alliance so I had the right to attack them

And he is also calling me a traitor because I attacked him after he fled to MGGA.

You may have had the right but they were your friends and former teammates.

Saying "They were not going to be in the alliance so I had the right to attack them" sounds petty.

Kicking them out to be left alone and then feeding on them is low.

Maybe you aren't a traitor but you certainly don't seem to have any sense of loyalty or friendship to anyone who isn't under your banner.

DeletedUser54537

Saying "They were not going to be in the alliance so I had the right to attack them" sounds petty.

Maybe you aren't a traitor but you certainly don't seem to have any sense of loyalty or friendship to anyone who isn't under your banner.

The players I attacked were in no way my friends, I had no respect whatsoever for them. and eventhough we played under the same banner I would not have called them team mates. I am talking about maxi and her two henchmen here.

I am still friends with some people who went to MGGA, I may not respect them as much but I am still loyal to them as I do not attack them.

You know that even my ex team mates from Synergy now in MGGA attack me, wouldnt that count as being a traitor by your standards ?

DeletedUser53164

I am sorry, but since when was Grepo a real war? Do you know how many times I have played baseball, basketball, volleyball, Chess, Risk, Settlers of Katan, Star Craft, WarCraft 2, and I could go on indefinitely, against friends, and I have never been called a traitor for it?

This is a game! In games friends sometimes play against each other, and this means taking aggressive action against each other. People who cannot understand this should not be playing the game. Loyalty does not apply in games, when you are not on the same team. Loyalty to your team is what matters. Every single person that decided to be disloyal to their team and hop to MGGA is a traitor, not the ones who stayed loyal! Likewise, every single person who got lazy was letting the team down. In real life team sports, a player who gets lazy gets dropped or fired. So how is this any different?

If you think it is alright to abandon friendships because a friend on another team is attacking you in a game, you have a serious problem with distinguishing between make believe and real life, and you should probably stay away from games entirely!

DeletedUser54702

I am sorry, but since when was Grepo a real war? Do you know how many times I have played baseball, basketball, volleyball, Chess, Risk, Settlers of Katan, Star Craft, WarCraft 2, and I could go on indefinitely, against friends, and I have never been called a traitor for it?

This is a game! In games friends sometimes play against each other, and this means taking aggressive action against each other. People who cannot understand this should not be playing the game. Loyalty does not apply in games, when you are not on the same team. Loyalty to your team is what matters. Every single person that decided to be disloyal to their team and hop to MGGA is a traitor, not the ones who stayed loyal! Likewise, every single person who got lazy was letting the team down. In real life team sports, a player who gets lazy gets dropped or fired. So how is this any different?

If you think it is alright to abandon friendships because a friend on another team is attacking you in a game, you have a serious problem with distinguishing between make believe and real life, and you should probably stay away from games entirely!

Thizzle and Ahr-ex are good friends and pacted with each other. They are also on different teams.

Why aren't they fighting each other?

Also I never called Notmad a tratior for attacking former friends or teammates did i? Maybe if you bothered to read what i said you would see that.

Also nobody who went to MGGA is a traitor. They are still with their teams under a different banner. So no, an ex synergy player staying with True Fear when all their teammates are fighting alongside each other in MGGA would be the disloyal one.

True Fear was not their team. As much as you would like it to be, merging into them doesn't suddenly make them your team.

True Fear's roster is now made up of 90% original True Fear players.

And it seems you guys have abandoned your merge by changing your name from Aftershock to TF. So no. Synergy players were not leaving their team behind if it was never their team in the first place. It was simply True Fear under a different brand name.

Keep talking troll. Im waiting for your next fake alliance pacts roster.

DeletedUser54895

Thizzle and Ahr-ex are good friends and pacted with each other. They are also on different teams.

Also I never called Notmad a tratior for attacking former friends or teammates did i? Maybe if you bothered to read what i said you would see that.

Also nobody who went to MGGA is a traitor. They are still with their teams under a different banner. So no, an ex synergy player staying with True Fear when all their teammates are fighting alongside each other in MGGA would be the disloyal one.

True Fear was not their team. As much as you would like it to be, merging into them doesn't suddenly make them your team.

And it seems you guys have abandoned your merge by changing your name from Aftershock to TF. So no. Synergy players were not leaving their team behind if it was never their team in the first place. It was simply True Fear under a different brand name.

I will stop you right there.I can name half a dozen people who abandoned their alliance and fled to MGGA.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Okay, let's clear something up here.

Smelly approached me about a merger as James and I were discussing going to play mostly in EN99. We loved the idea of playing side by side with the people who gave us the best war we have had in a long time (although EPIDEMIC in Kas was also fun). We particularly wanted the chance to get to know the ex-Slyce players: Notmad, Rangled, Marcotti, and a few others. Smelly asked me if there was anyone we absolutely did NOT want, and I gave him a very short list of two or three names, which he ignored and invited anyway.

The goal was to bring the most active fighters and combine with what was left of TF/TLB into TWO alliances (Yes, three synergies, TF, and TLB into TWO, which would be the opposite of forming an MRA). Synergy got 45 spots and TF/TLB got 25 spots, we got no say in each others' lists, and everyone who had leader/council privilege before kept that status. One leader from Synergy came to Aftershock, one TF leader went to Shockwave.

That meant the leadership council was TF-heavy. So I (yes, ME) started nominating people from the Synergy side to take a spot on the council. That's when problems started. Everyone who was offered any kind of responsibility either refused, quit, or defected.

Smelly, I'm sorry. You told us you would be gone from the game for a week, but would stay in contact on Skype. It seemed odd to propose a merger of this magnitude and then leave. But after 9 days gone and not answering our messages, you did not seem to be keeping your word. If I was wrong to lose faith in you, I am very, very sorry. But by then, MGGA had recruited Darthodin, Marcotti, Great Dano, and many others by telling them god-knows-what.

We posted an op and three more people left to join MGGA with the details. That's when I found out that Synergy still had a shared Skype chat with people who left and people who stayed. So I changed our name. No TF people have joined MGGA. I only really trust the people being attacked by MGGA.

Rangled ghosted because Marcotti, supposedly his friend, had most of his cities in revolt.

What surprises me most of all though... these Synergy players who seemed to be such great players... can't even handle the first 12 hours in red revolt on the first day of a full op. Is that what old school grep was like? Being afraid to lose cities? You can keep it.

DeletedUser54537

Can't you talk less? Every time we have to answer you with essays.

I cannot believe that you think Noobs and TF has a pact. Do you trust Smurfy's screenshoted so called intel ? Anyway they are not fighting each other because friends and people in general don't always have to be pacted or fighting, they can also just be neutral.

Well you just called me one now if I'm not mistaken.

This is how it went down:
Day 1 BIG TRAITORS: ~7 people leave
Day 2 MEDIUM SIZED TRAITORS: ~5 people leave
Day 3 SHEEP TRAITORS: ~10 people leave
Day 4 SHEEP: ~8 people leave
Day 5: SPY TRAITORS: ~3 people leave

They are not all traitors but a big part of them yes. As you see the first and second part were still the minority when they left so it would classify them as traitorous.

Yes it does make them your team, that's how merges work, you should know as you've just had 98% of Synergy merge into you

It is made up of 90% original TF because the original TF are loyal so they didnt leave and because most of Synergy left

It was never TF under a different name, how many times do we have to say that ? They changed back because they became the large majority so they saw no point keeping a name associated with alliance hoppers

jameslongst

Strategos

And it seems you guys have abandoned your merge by changing your name from Aftershock to TF. So no. Synergy players were not leaving their team behind if it was never .

We gave everyone a very simple choice Mr. MRA: Stay with us and fight, or go cozy up with one of the biggest MRAs we have ever seen. The ones with steel in their backs stayed. The rest formed a FOURTH BRANCH in your grepo destruction party. There they will have a blast attacking inactives and smaller alliances and wacking around until they receive their write offs from the actual crown winners. At least they wont get attacked, right?

And you, Mr. MRA, you have been listening to smurf boys alternative facts too much maybe. News flash...he lies. I'm telling you, feed him to us for your own good.

Either way, you have just officially tangled with a bunch of hardcore MRA killers. I'm no troll. I don't have fake anything. I fight. We fight. It scares a lot of players off.

DeletedUser54895

Can't you talk less? Every time we have to answer you with essays.

Well you just called me one now if I'm not mistaken.

This is how it went down:
Day 1 BIG TRAITORS: ~7 people leave
Day 2 MEDIUM SIZED TRAITORS: ~5 people leave
Day 3 SHEEP TRAITORS: ~10 people leave
Day 4 SHEEP: ~8 people leave
Day 5: SPY TRAITORS: ~3 people leave
That would mean we had a rush of Sheep Traitors

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach

Thizzle and I are good friends. We have NO pact. We started on opposite sides of the world.

We aren't fighting each other because we both hate you.

BUT, we have both agreed that we would fight. It would be a very cool war.

DeletedUser54339

Now who's the disproportionately angry one?

The truth will set you free. Why not just admit it's a numbers game to you?

Your risible attempt to justify mass indiscriminate recruitment as some sort of noble deed certainly gave me a laugh, that's for sure.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach

Your risible attempt to justify mass indiscriminate recruitment as some sort of noble deef certainly gave me a laugh, that's for sure.

Or admit that Hell House is pulling all your strings?

DeletedUser54702

Or admit that Hell House is pulling all your strings?

I've never even spoken to nisa in game lol

You guys couldnt even defeat synergy so merged with them so what makes you hardcore MRA killers?

Your risible attempt to justify mass indiscriminate recruitment as some sort of noble deed certainly gave me a laugh, that's for sure.

How do i seem angry? Have i cursed or insulted anyone personally?

I dont lower myself to that, unlike some people on here.

I've never even spoken to nisa in game lol

You guys couldnt even defeat synergy so merged with them so what makes you hardcore MRA killers?
Wow... You really, aren't very smart are you?
Rx JUST said that SMELLY came to *us* for a merge, *we* never asked for one. *we* just went along with it.
Now really mate, just between us. She also said she doesn't trust anyone who isn't being attacked by MRRA, And uhh, i think they're onto me.. Give me a lil' spanking too, will ya?

DeletedUser53164

So wait, you trust Smurfy's intel, that looks like a screen shot of three alliance names without any other context, but you don't believe mine, which only has one minor inconsistency and all of the relevant data? Are you saying that Smurfy is too stupid to figure out how to screen shot a few alliance names, put them on the same image, and post them? Or are you saying you are too stupid to realize that three alliance names on a field of tan is utterly meaningless?

Also, no we could not beat Synergy. Of course we could not beat 3 well established alliances right after we joined the game! The more relevant fact is that they could not beat us, despite having 3 well established alliances and us only having 2 full of players that had only been in the world for a week or two. We did not merge because they were kicking our butts. We merged because they respected how well we defended against them, and we respected them giving a serious fight even though they were paying dearly for every city they took. Unfortunately, they clearly lost their determination when they realized that we are willing to fight people bigger than us, instead of picking out only small weak alliances to take on.

DeletedUser54192

So wait, you trust Smurfy's intel, that looks like a screen shot of three alliance names without any other context, but you don't believe mine, which only has one minor inconsistency and all of the relevant data? Are you saying that Smurfy is too stupid to figure out how to screen shot a few alliance names, put them on the same image, and post them? Or are you saying you are too stupid to realize that three alliance names on a field of tan is utterly meaningless?

That screenshot that was posted by Smurfy was a legitimate photo of an alliance's internal announcement, I believe (or at least some of the announcement). But it wasn't from True Fear, as he claimed. It was from Owllusion, and he got it from a spy friend in that alliance. I'm sure it would have been easier and more sensible for him to fake it. As it is, people knew that it wasn't what he claimed it was, and I think it actually helped give away the identity of his spy. :p

(I am not backing up Shaz here, by any means. Just saying that there was an attempt to give context, albeit false context, to the screenshot. Also interesting to know that an MGGA member admits to using spies. :))

DeletedUser54537

I seriosuly can't go on like this, Smurfy just said I was the biggest Traitor in the history of Grepo, I think I'll just delte my grepo acount, fall into depression, and live a long and painful life. That is if I don't commit suicide before that.

Edit: I apologize for the suicide joke, it was to highlight my point

Last edited by a moderator: