Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser54745

Oh and BTW, I meant YOU and ME go 1 on 1........no alliances, just YOU and ME.

But oops I forgot, you need to hide behind mommas skirt
You can try to take my city 1 on 1 you off me defense as I know you are an all offense player. I'll be sure to take screenshots of the support in my city too to show you it's just me. Pm me in game and we can work this out ;)

DeletedUser54702

So people will call out MGGA players for trash talking. Maybe we do(I myself try not to, and definitely have never gone down to cursing, or personal insults)

And yet they speak as if they do not do the exact same thing. All i see on here(Or the vast majority of what i see) is trash talk towards MGGA. And that was before our members started coming on here to "trash talk" you guys back.

If you guys are so confident that you will win, and MGGA will sink, why do you feel the need to reassure yourselves on the externals?

I was hoping to read an unbiased top 12, but it clearly isn't which is unfortunate.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
And why you want to see unbiased top 12? All you can see in top 12 is variation of names with abbreviations MGGA.

DeletedUser54702

And why you want to see unbiased top 12? All you can see in top 12 is variation of names with abbreviations MGGA.

Perhaps because i like to see an informative, fact based, and unbiased view of the world? Maybe you've never known such a thing.

Also all branches are put into 1 entry in a top 12. So you would see one abbreviation of MGGA and the combined scores of all branches.. Im sorry if you didn't realize this.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
I love when you try to explain seriously all ironical comments lol, sorry but otherwise I can't talk when it goes to MGGA.

DeletedUser49798

Please keep your facts straight.....As of May 28th
Make Grepo Great Again- (31.6 million)
Shady Bunch/Cartridge Family- (22.9 million)
32million to 23million, Ok not quite double however 10 million points larger...........thats 50% larger.

Thank Semi and Milenski for those cities taken? I didnt realize that they had over 100 cities each, and I myself took 5-7 with little to now resistance (actually was funny that I sent a 10hr fake CS with 50 slings and take a city with no additional clearings, pitiful). Mozzy loses 12 cities in a day to Milenski and Semi? Maybe someone should actually show you how the reporting works.

Also, never knew that you had 35 members in VM.......every alliance has people go VM, and you want to use that as an excuse for losing cities?

Sorry to say guys, but MRRA has become the joke of this server, and win or lose...........you will never have the respect of anyone. Grepo has an alliance cap for a reason, for people to show their ability to work as a team. I am waiting for the mutiny, just wait and see.

Oh and btw, even with your "4th" alliance, we still are taking cities from you.........is half your alliance still in VM?

I think you'll find it was 8 cities :p (2 of which were under 3k) still a bad day at the office...

DeletedUser54702

I love when you try to explain seriously all ironical comments lol, sorry but otherwise I can't talk when it goes to MGGA.

I love when i see arrogant comments from an 18 city player in a sinking alliance.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
I love when i see arrogant comments from an 18 city player in a sinking alliance.

Yep it's shame to be in a sinking alliance with 18 cities and imagine how more shame is to be in an alliance with 120 players while having 50 cities.

DeletedUser41856

Taking cities from us? You guys are too scared to even attack us without semi lol!

Just took one from Duke of Peace..........he was active and defending so it is a legitimate take I believe. I'll have to verify this with the leaders of MGGA.

DeletedUser54702

Just took one from Duke of Peace..........he was active and defending so it is a legitimate take I believe. I'll have to verify this with the leaders of MGGA.

I can verify that it wasn't posted so that's on him. Nice take.

Edit: Or maybe not so nice take. You are bragging about taking a 3k rock in 54? Thanks for the laugh but i dont blame him for not posting he probably wanted to get rid of it.

Funny how you would find that mention-able, much less something to boast about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41856

So people will call out MGGA players for trash talking. Maybe we do(I myself try not to, and definitely have never gone down to cursing, or personal insults)

And yet they speak as if they do not do the exact same thing. All i see on here(Or the vast majority of what i see) is trash talk towards MGGA. And that was before our members started coming on here to "trash talk" you guys back.

If you guys are so confident that you will win, and MGGA will sink, why do you feel the need to reassure yourselves on the externals?

I was hoping to read an unbiased top 12, but it clearly isn't which is unfortunate.

Perhaps you are following this correctly.........not one person has said that they will win this world , atleast not that I have read (excuse me, except Capable and I believe he is MRRA)..the "point" of all of this is how MRRA mass recruits, intimidates or otherwise creates 4 alliances (showing that they don't have the skill to compete without mass numbers) and this was proven when MRRA was 10 million points ahead of anyone and still losing 200 cities.

Why do you think there is an alliance cap? otherwise just have unlimited members.......you could recruit the entire server and sim to WW.

DeletedUser41856

I can verify that it wasn't posted so that's on him. Nice take.

Edit: Or maybe not so nice take. You are bragging about taking a 3k rock in 54? Thanks for the laugh but i dont blame him for not posting he probably wanted to get rid of it.

Funny how you would find that mention-able, much less something to boast about.

Duke of Peace today at 04:11
I came very close to leaving after loosing that last city in 54. Very pissed off with the people in my alliance with their comments about the losses I took and the lack of support I received in trying to rebuild.

Perhaps this is the boasting part....

DeletedUser54702

Duke of Peace today at 04:11
I came very close to leaving after loosing that last city in 54. Very pissed off with the people in my alliance with their comments about the losses I took and the lack of support I received in trying to rebuild.

Well that is interesting given that he posted no defense thread. I don't know what comments he is referring to but we certainly don't taunt our members for losing cities.

Not sure how we can help someone who doesn't post when needing help.

DeletedUser54702

No excuse. It was a legitimate take. Good work.

Unfortunately it was not posted. Not much i can do about that, and not going to lose sleep over a 3k rock.

jameslongst

Strategos
Well that is interesting given that he posted no defense thread. I don't know what comments he is referring to but we certainly don't taunt our members for losing cities.

Not sure how we can help someone who doesn't post when needing help.

You put a few troops in there as defense. Then when they are attacked you get a report. Its called a "tripwire" in game.

Or you can stop mass recruiting every player that crosses your path. That might help.