Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

Raydium88

Strategos
Technically, recruiting your way to a win is still a win. But this sort of play is why no-one really cares whether someone has a crown or a 'victor of the world' award anymore. :(

Probably need those extra 50 favor, before starting to play properly.

DeletedUser14167

im loving the salt from the mrra
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

you guys did this to yourselves, now deal with the consequences. none of your opponents respect you. simmer down and keep simming~
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser51786

im loving the salt from the mrra
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

you guys did this to yourselves, now deal with the consequences. none of your opponents respect you. simmer down and keep simming~
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

My last post here I really had to say something here, thats all you do over their creep on xternals with comments the last time I heard about you, I believe was being rimmed by us in Nag, didn't your mouth got you in trouble there Deja VU again keep running your mouth Tassies maybe when your rimmed here you will learn

DeletedUser14167

My last post here I really had to say something here, thats all you do over their creep on xternals with comments the last time I heard about you, I believe was being rimmed by us in Nag, didn't your mouth got you in trouble there Deja VU again keep running your mouth Tassies maybe when your rimmed here you will learn
"rimmed by us in nag"

rimmed as in i quit the world when i was at my strongest point in the game? what on earth are you talking about? i can still log on in nag and im not rimmed so what you talkin bout? youre a joke shaz, butthurt because we wouldnt accept your weak minded will in our alliance.

DeletedUser21560

You lot rimming a player? "You mean keep running your mouth Tassies and maybe we will invite you"? LOL

And i love how yall think you are going to win the crown here, is kinda cute to read

DeletedUser54339

No idea why you're trying to rip on people for what they did or didn't do in Nagidos; you didn't exactly leave the server in a blaze of glory, that's for sure.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Maybe my post will be a bit long to read, but wanted to express everything and fully, so please spend some time and read it.

Yep I joined this world with my team mates and friends from Kasmenai and was created Synergy. Yeah all called Synergy MRA, but all must say that we did pretty well and our size was decreasing to the normal size. At first we had 3 branches, surely we couldn't say our old team mates: "Sorry but no more space for you", that's why we were that big.

Now everyone says that "actual MRA, Synergy" failed. I would say no, Synergy didn't fall and neither failed. Failed all those guys now in MGGA and in TF/TLB (including me).

One day around 30-35 guys from old Synergy decided that all those who didn't contribute much didn't deserve to fight alongside with others, real fighters and since our fierce enemy (even since Kasmenai) TF/TLB were true fighters we had to merge forces and continue fighting together. Lots of good players were left out, but whatever I have followed once again my friends, besides counting that action a bit wierd.

So to tell shortly Synergy fell down not because of being MRA, but because of some unknown ambitions and anger I guess.

Anyhow let's continue the story. Day by day more and more former Synergy members started moving to MGGA into new and new branches. Alright, still let it be how it is, but now even authors of that merge (Syn + TF) joined MGGA.

So overall what happened. With Syn + TF merge we left behind lots of players, half of them left, half went inactive and some ghosted. Now those who came to SHOCK alliance, went to MGGA and 2nd time in a month left behind their team mates.

Besides counting myself as part of Synergy, I'm staying in TF, to my fiercest enemy during 1,5 year I guess. Why? Because I'm not going to join this Comedy which MAKES GREPO FAILURE AGAIN! When I opened map in the past there were all green and blue cities, now I open and there are only reds besides me. lol

I'm really sorry to say this, but I lost respect to lots of actually good players and yeah I know that someone lost trust in me as well since I'm now in TF.

DeletedUser41856

But it isn't lol. Just the way you guys think about it. Maybe you guys should do the same if you are so worried about winning. If you don't want to then why keep crying about it?

MRRA lost of 200 cities to an alliance half their size, you can say inactives...people dropping from VM...etc, and that falls on LEADERSHIP of not kicking inactives or internalizing them (forgot, leadership all went in VM when attacked.). But do explain the ACTIVE members that lost cities also........ You can have 500 members, but without good leadership you will fail. Irish left or was kicked after losing cities to us (and yes he was active), he asked for invite to us but wanted to wait and talk to his "friends" in MRRA....after the revolts ended he went back to MRRA.......Another sent the "poor poor pitiful me" PM saying had RL crisis and hit VM but asked us to stop attacks and revolts cause his dog died or something......please, VM...run from fight....plead mercy................and now you want to run your mouth cause you recruited half the server??? Maybe everyone else should ghost and leave MRRA alone in the server.....

I have my crown and dont need another, and this was after having 6 alliances beating on us for months....and yet we still took home the crown. MRRA cant even handle a 1 on 1 fight................Stop making excuses, and fight one on one. Tired of hearing "win anyway you can". Want to PROVE you are the best fighters? then do it with HONOR. SHOW you deserve to win with your skill and determination

With all of this MRA recruiting of "MRRA".....it is very difficult to know which member will change alliances in the middle of WWs and destroy all you have worked for, then all this cuddling and trash talk will end. THEN you will be the joke of Grepo.

DeletedUser54354

One day you will wake up and say "how the hell did we end up recruiting repros brother". Ill just leave that with you to sink in ;)

DeletedUser441

They should rename Victor of the world to Recruiter of the world :D

DeletedUser54745

MRRA lost of 200 cities to an alliance half their size, you can say inactives...people dropping from VM...etc, and that falls on LEADERSHIP of not kicking inactives or internalizing them (forgot, leadership all went in VM when attacked.). But do explain the ACTIVE members that lost cities also........ You can have 500 members, but without good leadership you will fail. Irish left or was kicked after losing cities to us (and yes he was active), he asked for invite to us but wanted to wait and talk to his "friends" in MRRA....after the revolts ended he went back to MRRA.......Another sent the "poor poor pitiful me" PM saying had RL crisis and hit VM but asked us to stop attacks and revolts cause his dog died or something......please, VM...run from fight....plead mercy................and now you want to run your mouth cause you recruited half the server??? Maybe everyone else should ghost and leave MRRA alone in the server.....

I have my crown and dont need another, and this was after having 6 alliances beating on us for months....and yet we still took home the crown. MRRA cant even handle a 1 on 1 fight................Stop making excuses, and fight one on one. Tired of hearing "win anyway you can". Want to PROVE you are the best fighters? then do it with HONOR. SHOW you deserve to win with your skill and determination

With all of this MRA recruiting of "MRRA".....it is very difficult to know which member will change alliances in the middle of WWs and destroy all you have worked for, then all this cuddling and trash talk will end. THEN you will be the joke of Grepo.
You still bragging about all the cities you took when half our alliance was VM? Man you are hard set on the past, probably because the future isn't looking promising. As for the cities taken, you can thank semi and milenski for those. Both of them are gone now so please try to do something now. ;)

*also please note that these lost cities were b4 we were double your size :D

DeletedUser54537

I know the perfect strategy for winning.
Everyone in the alliance goes in VM for 42 days so no one can lose a city and we keep our territory

DeletedUser41165

synergy wasnt more off a RMA than EN in ially

having alot ppl doesnt mean that your a rma i agree they should have pulled some dead weight earlier but having some dead weight doesnt make you a RMA.

DeletedUser41856

You still bragging about all the cities you took when half our alliance was VM? Man you are hard set on the past, probably because the future isn't looking promising. As for the cities taken, you can thank semi and milenski for those. Both of them are gone now so please try to do something now. ;)

*also please note that these lost cities were b4 we were double your size :D

Please keep your facts straight.....As of May 28th
Make Grepo Great Again- (31.6 million)
Shady Bunch/Cartridge Family- (22.9 million)
32million to 23million, Ok not quite double however 10 million points larger...........thats 50% larger.

Thank Semi and Milenski for those cities taken? I didnt realize that they had over 100 cities each, and I myself took 5-7 with little to now resistance (actually was funny that I sent a 10hr fake CS with 50 slings and take a city with no additional clearings, pitiful). Mozzy loses 12 cities in a day to Milenski and Semi? Maybe someone should actually show you how the reporting works.

Also, never knew that you had 35 members in VM.......every alliance has people go VM, and you want to use that as an excuse for losing cities?

Sorry to say guys, but MRRA has become the joke of this server, and win or lose...........you will never have the respect of anyone. Grepo has an alliance cap for a reason, for people to show their ability to work as a team. I am waiting for the mutiny, just wait and see.

Oh and btw, even with your "4th" alliance, we still are taking cities from you.........is half your alliance still in VM?

DeletedUser54745

Please keep your facts straight.....As of May 28th
Make Grepo Great Again- (31.6 million)
Shady Bunch/Cartridge Family- (22.9 million)
32million to 23million, Ok not quite double however 10 million points larger...........thats 50% larger.

Thank Semi and Milenski for those cities taken? I didnt realize that they had over 100 cities each, and I myself took 5-7 with little to now resistance (actually was funny that I sent a 10hr fake CS with 50 slings and take a city with no additional clearings, pitiful). Mozzy loses 12 cities in a day to Milenski and Semi? Maybe someone should actually show you how the reporting works.

Also, never knew that you had 35 members in VM.......every alliance has people go VM, and you want to use that as an excuse for losing cities?

Sorry to say guys, but MRRA has become the joke of this server, and win or lose...........you will never have the respect of anyone. Grepo has an alliance cap for a reason, for people to show their ability to work as a team. I am waiting for the mutiny, just wait and see.

Oh and btw, even with your "4th" alliance, we still are taking cities from you.........is half your alliance still in VM?
Taking cities from us? You guys are too scared to even attack us without semi lol!

DeletedUser41856

Just love how you cant admit you are proven wrong..........

About losing cities, you better check your members.........or maybe they are too scared to say anything. Ask Rhaegar the Conquerer

Just go back into the corner where you were before you recruited half the server.........want to PROVE you have what it takes, go one on one and see what happens. MAN UP!

DeletedUser39822

FOD......don't bother. I have played against these types before. All of our conquers are not legit as there were real life, VM, and software issues while all of their conquers were hard fought glorious victories against a defending enemy and defying all odds. Lol Now they recruited the world and all of a sudden have found their voice here on the externals after taking months of embarrassing pounding. The problem is that they should have waited a bit before coming on here with puffed chests as some of these claims and boasts just might come back to bite them.