Wars of Pagasae

DeletedUser54702

Dude, you asked him why he had so few cities. He answered. Then you criticize his answer. Enough bullying. Drop it.

Apologies. I was under the impression that TF players were hardened veterans able to dish out trash talk and receive it in return. Seems it is only the former they are capable of doing.

DeletedUser54537

Apologies. I was under the impression that TF players were hardened veterans able to dish out trash talk and receive it in return. Seems it is only the former they are capable of doing.

A question is not trash talking

DeletedUser54702

then all of your pathetic alliance would bear the mark of shame.

Please stop bullying MGGA. Calling our members pathetic, worthy of bearing "the mark of shame" deeply hurts our feelings.

DeletedUser54702

Oh FFS, you can't be the giant and the poor, defenseless weakling. PICK ONE.

Are you saying giant people can't be defenseless too? That sounds very assumptive of giant people. How do you think giant people feel about everyone always assuming they are big and strong?

Maybe they're softies on the inside..

DeletedUser21560

4 pages of bla bla here that i am not gonna read... I did read a few comments in and saw that you (deus) asked why I and RX do not fight

Actually in the start of the server we talked about fighting but then it went south, both of us got jumped by much larger alliances / coalitions. We did not cry, Noobs are still here, bigger than ever. TF is still here.. We did not focus on WWs, our plan was to fight it out and let you get the WWs. Either by fighting TF or shadies - both good teams that know what they are doing. Not because we dislike them, but because we respect them and fighting them would give us the most enjoyment

Now to answer your question as to why we do not fight on here.

We do not fight each other because you have painted a bullseye on yourself by doing what you did. That exact same thing you did here, is what has been ruining so many worlds. So ,Deus my friend. One question for you? When we get your little "empire" to crumble... Will you ghost or will you stay and fight?

I really hope you stay and learn. If you just leave in shame, you wont learn anything.

Ranga1

Strategos
Like it or not, that is the endgame. Its been awhile since ive seriously played, and they have changed nothing about the endgame?

Only no rotating, mass crowns can still be done pretty easily, same as before. It is now important to merge as close as possible to ww start, then then enemy can't merge better than you. Fighting has be very little to do with a crown these days

DeletedUser54192

You have 11 cities rybec. You are in 500's of BPs. What do you even do?
I love how you criticise someone's BP ranking when your BP ranking is so much worse for your size. I also find it amusing that the discrepancy between your points ranking and BP ranking has gotten even larger in the last few days. :eek: When you have done a respectable amount of fighting for someone of your size, then you can criticise someone else's BP. So either fight properly and earn the right to trash-talk people's BP rankings, or keep hiding and simming and stay quiet.

Dude, you asked him why he had so few cities. He answered. Then you criticize his answer. Enough bullying. Drop it.
But that's MGGA's style, right? Recruit as many people as possible, so as to outnumber the enemy, and then just gang up on anyone smaller than them that they feel brave enough to take on.

It's also funny that whenever we don't like their response, it's our fault, and when they don't like our response, it's still our fault. Hypocrisy, anyone? ;)

DeletedUser49798

I love how you criticise someone's BP ranking when your BP ranking is so much worse for your size. I also find it amusing that the discrepancy between your points ranking and BP ranking has gotten even larger in the last few days. :eek: When you have done a respectable amount of fighting for someone of your size, then you can criticise someone else's BP. So either fight properly and earn the right to trash-talk people's BP rankings, or keep hiding and simming and stay quiet.

But that's MGGA's style, right? Recruit as many people as possible, so as to outnumber the enemy, and then just gang up on anyone smaller than them that they feel brave enough to take on.

It's also funny that whenever we don't like their response, it's our fault, and when they don't like our response, it's still our fault. Hypocrisy, anyone? ;)

says the one boasting about his bp ratio what page are you on in the rankings...oh thats right 18, with 14 cities maybe once you have half of what deus has you can comment on his bp, but for now people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones (i could be included in this) though if we're just looking at point to bp ratio you dont have a leg to stand compared to me :p

DeletedUser54192

says the one boasting about his bp ratio what page are you on in the rankings...oh thats right 18, with 14 cities maybe once you have half of what deus has you can comment on his bp,
Well done for ignoring the whole point of a ratio, mozzy. The point is, for his points ranking, he should be a fair bit higher in the BP rankings than he is. I'm a fair bit above my points ranking when it comes to BP rankings, so my ratio is definitely better than his. And that was the point. I can comment because, for my size, I am doing a lot more fighting than he is, despite being nicknamed the Pet Turtle within my alliance, and it being a running joke that I am the biggest simmer in our team.

And on your ratio - no idea what it is, as I'm not in-game at the moment, but if it is a decent ratio, then well done. I was pointing out Deus in particular, rather than the whole of MGGA (although the 3rd branch was rather amusing when I checked its roster shortly after it appeared, being 34 members, with only two players with BP rankings above their point rankings, one of whom doesn't have a good reputation for attitude/personality, and was culled from 2 different alliances because of those issues).

I actually have a question for anyone in MGGA who is a fighter, especially those that may have been there for a long time: how does it feel that your leadership feels the need to recruit more and more players into the family? That's 4 branches now, and there isn't anything that would stop them from more branches if they wanted to make them. To me, that seems like they lacked confidence in the skills of their existing players, and chose to put their trust in weight of numbers rather than in the skilled players that they had.

DeletedUser54702

Well done for ignoring the whole point of a ratio, mozzy. The point is, for his points ranking, he should be a fair bit higher in the BP rankings than he is. I'm a fair bit above my points ranking when it comes to BP rankings, so my ratio is definitely better than his. And that was the point. I can comment because, for my size, I am doing a lot more fighting than he is, despite being nicknamed the Pet Turtle within my alliance, and it being a running joke that I am the biggest simmer in our team.

And on your ratio - no idea what it is, as I'm not in-game at the moment, but if it is a decent ratio, then well done. I was pointing out Deus in particular, rather than the whole of MGGA (although the 3rd branch was rather amusing when I checked its roster shortly after it appeared, being 34 members, with only two players with BP rankings above their point rankings, one of whom doesn't have a good reputation for attitude/personality, and was culled from 2 different alliances because of those issues).

I actually have a question for anyone in MGGA who is a fighter, especially those that may have been there for a long time: how does it feel that your leadership feels the need to recruit more and more players into the family? That's 4 branches now, and there isn't anything that would stop them from more branches if they wanted to make them. To me, that seems like they lacked confidence in the skills of their existing players, and chose to put their trust in weight of numbers rather than in the skilled players that they had.

It seems thizzles pet doesn't take orders well:)

DeletedUser54192

It seems thizzles pet doesn't take orders well:)
It seems that you show an inability to read my posts properly. I've explained that twice already, and yet you don't seem to understand.

It also seems that you don't fight very well. I'd like to see your explanation for that. ;)

DeletedUser54537

Thats not at all what I meant, isn't there an expression that says "you can't argue with a brick wall" or somehting like that ? Meaning that the other person doesnt listen to reason.

Anyway I have lost more than 14 at this point. But have you seriously fallen so low that you show off for taking a city which is located far in your territory ? Sorry I use this "have you seriously fallen so low" too much, I know

says the one boasting about his bp ratio what page are you on in the rankings...oh thats right 18, with 14 cities maybe once you have half of what deus has you can comment on his bp, but for now people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones (i could be included in this) though if we're just looking at point to bp ratio you dont have a leg to stand compared to me :p
Sorry mate. Deus his BP ranking is trash. I have more BP than he even has points lol. Talk when you have atleast as much bp as points, or just keep your mouth shut about other BP's :)
Haha and what does that make you notmad?

Definitely not a wall given that you have lost 14 cities so far in the past week

Or is it more now?
And for this... Dunno what to say.. I actually wanna see you getting OPPED just once in your MRRA life.. Anyway, i'm running out of convertable BP. Could you please show me some love and attack me 24/7? I build great cities, you know. Surely something a simmer at hart likes, isn't it ;)

DeletedUser39822

I think it should be noted that anyone can play this game the way they see fit. If MGGA wants to add three more branches that is their right and quite frankly advantageous to the rest of the world. If any of their members do not like this course of action I am sure they have the freedom to leave. For me personally I would not play under this type of arrangement and the way I see the current situation is the pressure is on MGGA to prove that this works while the rest of us prove that it doesn't.

DeletedUser54702

I think it should be noted that anyone can play this game the way they see fit. If MGGA wants to add three more branches that is their right and quite frankly advantageous to the rest of the world. If any of their members do not like this course of action I am sure they have the freedom to leave. For me personally I would not play under this type of arrangement and the way I see the current situation is the pressure is on MGGA to prove that this works while the rest of us prove that it doesn't.

I would have to agree with you ares. I look forward to seeing who will win this world, whether it is us or someone else.