Wars of Pagasae

DeletedUser54537

MGGA versus True Shady Noobs Family stat wise

63 827 365 pts - 52 429 543 pts :MGGA are bigger in points
134 members - 138 members :TSNF are bigger in members
476 324 avg pts - 379 924 avg pts :MGGA have bigger members

17 030 577 ABP (26 185 146 if we count Shockwave) - 27 766 855 ABP :TSNF have more ABP
13 700 742 DBP (16 725 943 if we count Shockwave) - 24 321 629 DBP :TSNF have more DBP
30 731 319 BP (42 911 089 if we count Shockwave) - 52 088 484 BP :TSNF have more BP

note. I added Shockwave to MGGA's BP count because most of shockwave are now in MGGA

Now tell me, who are the simmers ?

DeletedUser54745

17 030 577 ABP (26 185 146 if we count Shockwave) - 27 766 855 ABP :TSNF have more ABP
13 700 742 DBP (16 725 943 if we count Shockwave) - 24 321 629 DBP :TSNF have more DBP
30 731 319 BP (42 911 089 if we count Shockwave) - 52 088 484 BP :TSNF have more BP

note. I added Shockwave to MGGA's BP count because most of shockwave are now in MGGA

Now tell me, who keeps losing cities?

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Does worrying about losing cities keep you awake at night? Notmad has more in the way of balls than you could even dream of having.

Can I say balls?

DeletedUser54702

The main branch alone has more ABP than any other single alliance.

Keep losing cities.. We dont mind

DeletedUser54702

Does worrying about losing cities keep you awake at night? Notmad has more in the way of balls than you could even dream of having.

Can I say balls?

What kind of balls are we talking about here? Baseballs? Soccerballs? Basketballs?

Many in MGGA have lost cities we don't go around bragging how much balls we have.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
What kind of balls are we talking about here? Baseballs? Soccerballs? Basketballs?

Many in MGGA have lost cities we don't go around bragging how much balls we have.

Right, you just taunt the others. I have no idea how many you've lost. I'm not taunting you about it. I'm trying to get respect for one of the very few (out of 45 players) who tried to join us that could handle actively defending during a serious op. At least forty could not.

DeletedUser54354

Keep losing cities.. We dont mind

clearly dude, you get good ratios clearing internals and bullying. you cant exactly say you earned that on shadies or the half dozen you took were clearly over priced :oops:

Pro-Grep

Strategos
I like how MGGA belittles TF saying "Keep loosing cities".

Now look at the short cut of the map, where are located my cities. On the border of o44, so imagine how much more red cities are around me, which I couldn't include in screen shot. And still got 70k BP from 2 days tons of attacks and yeah lost two
cities, gj. (PS> Not making joke from MGGA, by saying gj, since most attacks were pretty good and well timed)

And yeah for overall view just check out maps.

And no I'm not whining because of your size, just mentioning what kind of cities you take. And yeah I know that I'm not best player and tons of others are greater than me, but tell me how easy it should be for them to take those cities.

scw2oi.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser54192

Now tell me, who keeps losing cities?
Now tell me, what alliance has to recruit 4 branches of players just so they can feel safer?

If you valued the players in your main branch, you wouldn't have turned your alliance into a 4-branch conglomerate, would you?

You could have trusted in their skill. 2 branches is sort of accepted these days, and so long as they are good players, then sure. But 4 branches? Now you're just attempting to prove the saying "quantity has a quality its own" (often wrongly attributed to Stalin), and what that says to everyone here, is that you don't believe in the actual quality that you do have.

DeletedUser54702

Now tell me, what alliance has to recruit 4 branches of players just so they can feel safer?

If you valued the players in your main branch, you wouldn't have turned your alliance into a 4-branch conglomerate, would you?

You could have trusted in their skill. 2 branches is sort of accepted these days, and so long as they are good players, then sure. But 4 branches? Now you're just attempting to prove the saying "quantity has a quality its own" (often wrongly attributed to Stalin), and what that says to everyone here, is that you don't believe in the actual quality that you do have.

And what exactly is wrong with having 4 branches with good players?

Seems to me that would be the smartest move, to double your strength.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
And what exactly is wrong with having 4 branches with good players?

Seems to me that would be the smartest move, to double your strength.

I'll try what's wrong.

All good players join worlds to fight and enjoy WAR game alongside their team, but how do they enjoy playing alongside half world? What you do with those players who will be trapped in the area with no enemies? That's the problem.

Yep for leadership and crown hunters it might be wise move to I would say triple in this case, their strength, but I guess even players should be unsatisfied, but who knows...

DeletedUser54192

Hey fly! You still talking? LOL! Did you start this world late? Or just that bad?
Well, apparently you are still trying to do anything to divert from the hard facts about your 4-branch MRA.:)

For your information, I did effectively start late. I started off as a gold trader. I didn't restart and join Noobs until almost a month into the server (en99 opened 16th Feb, I joined Noobs 11th March). I've also been in and out of VM recently, due to exams.

But I'll say one thing here. I doubt you'll listen, as you obviously try and change the topic every time someone points out MGGA's flaws, but I will say it here.

I don't know how this world will end, who will win, which players will stay, which players will leave. But I know the people and the alliances that I will respect long after this is world is over:
- Shady Bunch and Cartridge Family, for promising to pick some big fights, and then doing so, unlike many other large alliances I have seen across various worlds.
- RX, James, Notmad and the rest of the crew in True Fear. They've proven themselves as determined fighters who don't care about the odds, and just keep fighting. Notmad may have been on the other side of that war, but he's showing us now that he too isn't afraid of fighting bigger teams.
- Reproduction and the rest of Hades Incarnate. I'll admit that I wasn't a great fan of Reproduction after what happened on another server, and I had a rather bad impression of him from how I perceived the events there. But I got the wrong impression, and I will happily admit that I was wrong about it, because Reproduction and the rest of HI are giving us a lovely fight in O65 here in Pagasae, and are following through on their claims of fighting whoever gets in their way.
- My teammates in Noobs. Call me biased, say I'm sucking up to them, blah, blah, blah. But Noobs has proven multiple times that they aren't scared of a fight, and the teamwork is great. (Maybe they lose a tiny bit of respect for keeping the Pet Turtle around for so long, but I shouldn't be complaining. ;))

MGGA isn't on this list, nor will they, unless they make some pretty big changes in their attitude. I'm sure they have some individually-skilled players in their rosters. But as an alliance, all they have done is recruit, hug, recruit, moan about being hated by everyone, recruit, brag when they finally take cities off of alliances (despite the fact that they are at least double the size of any other team) and recruit a bit more.

Capable will probably call me a fly again, and say that my opinion doesn't matter. But it's the same opinion shared by a lot of people all over the forums, and all over Pagasae. How many different people's posts would it take to make you realise that what you are doing isn't something clever, it isn't something worthy of respect, and that the majority of the players in Pagasae don't agree with your 'tactics'?

DeletedUser53164

Well, apparently you are still trying to do anything to divert from the hard facts about your 4-branch MRA.:)

For your information, I did effectively start late. I started off as a gold trader. I didn't restart and join Noobs until almost a month into the server (en99 opened 16th Feb, I joined Noobs 11th March). I've also been in and out of VM recently, due to exams.

But I'll say one thing here. I doubt you'll listen, as you obviously try and change the topic every time someone points out MGGA's flaws, but I will say it here.

I don't know how this world will end, who will win, which players will stay, which players will leave. But I know the people and the alliances that I will respect long after this is world is over:
- Shady Bunch and Cartridge Family, for promising to pick some big fights, and then doing so, unlike many other large alliances I have seen across various worlds.
- RX, James, Notmad and the rest of the crew in True Fear. They've proven themselves as determined fighters who don't care about the odds, and just keep fighting. Notmad may have been on the other side of that war, but he's showing us now that he too isn't afraid of fighting bigger teams.
- Reproduction and the rest of Hades Incarnate. I'll admit that I wasn't a great fan of Reproduction after what happened on another server, and I had a rather bad impression of him from how I perceived the events there. But I got the wrong impression, and I will happily admit that I was wrong about it, because Reproduction and the rest of HI are giving us a lovely fight in O65 here in Pagasae, and are following through on their claims of fighting whoever gets in their way.
- My teammates in Noobs. Call me biased, say I'm sucking up to them, blah, blah, blah. But Noobs has proven multiple times that they aren't scared of a fight, and the teamwork is great. (Maybe they lose a tiny bit of respect for keeping the Pet Turtle around for so long, but I shouldn't be complaining. ;))

MGGA isn't on this list, nor will they, unless they make some pretty big changes in their attitude. I'm sure they have some individually-skilled players in their rosters. But as an alliance, all they have done is recruit, hug, recruit, moan about being hated by everyone, recruit, brag when they finally take cities off of alliances (despite the fact that they are at least double the size of any other team) and recruit a bit more.

Capable will probably call me a fly again, and say that my opinion doesn't matter. But it's the same opinion shared by a lot of people all over the forums, and all over Pagasae. How many different people's posts would it take to make you realise that what you are doing isn't something clever, it isn't something worthy of respect, and that the majority of the players in Pagasae don't agree with your 'tactics'?

Called it. Didn't I say Pagasae would be remembered like this?

DeletedUser54745

Hmm well I started on march 3rd. Took VM for a couple weeks and I am still top 50 in both categories,,,,, yikes!

DeletedUser54192

Well if the shoe fits.. Might as well wear it.
Hmm well I started on march 3rd. Took VM for a couple weeks and I am still top 50 in both categories,,,,, yikes!
Yet again, MGGA shows that it would rather pick on the stats of one individual player in an enemy team, than even address the fact that they are an MRA that is respected by almost no-one but their own players, and that MGGA leadership doesn't believe in the quality of the good players that it does have. Maybe if you addressed the issues in your own team, you wouldn't suffer such a lack of respect from everyone else. Because it's not just me. It's multiple players on this thread, and even more silent supporters, all with more experience, more skills, and a better reputation than myself. I'm just the one who bothers to try and get the message through in the hope that you can actually see the flaws and fix them. But maybe some teams (team being used loosely) are just lost causes. Shame to say it, but if Deus, Capable and Shaz are representative of their alliance, then MGGA is a deceitful, self-centered group of players that will never earn the respect of anyone outside of the MGGA conglomerate.