Noobs: Experts at killing their own troops

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21560

Big difference. We have proof you kill your own troops.

All you have is false speculation and conspiracy theories that everyone in MGGA kills their own stuff.

I can see you are grasping for anything that might make us look bad. A little sad to say the least, a desperate leader who simply wants his poor noobs to be #1.

I do not have to grasp for anything to make you look bad, you manage to do that on your own. 4 branches, city leaks left and right. Do i need to say more

DeletedUser39822

I think this speaks for itself.

By all means keep giving us BP's we wont call you losers :)

Of course this is just my opinion but your values are misplaced. We in Shady will sacrifice all for one city for the taking of that one city is the true prize and the BP is the by product.

Up until the ridiculous endgame of World Wonders start, this game is really about conquering your enemy.

DeletedUser54702

I do not have to grasp for anything to make you look bad, you manage to do that on your own. 4 branches, city leaks left and right. Do i need to say more

The only cities we have been losing are in o55 which is your core ocean. If you weren't taking those you wouldn't be much of a team at all. And you are certainly paying a handsome price for them.

In essence all you are really doing is making us stronger. Our players lose their cities in o55(Your core ocean) and gain new ones in our core oceans.

And with the BP they gain from your mindless smashing of Alu on bir walls they can get double the cities they had before.

On a quick side note: If you had cities in o44/o45 you would be losing them left and right as well. Lets not kid ourselves here.

Of course this is just my opinion but your values are misplaced. We in Shady will sacrifice all for one city for the taking of that one city is the true prize and the BP is the by product.

Up until the ridiculous endgame of World Wonders start, this game is really about conquering your enemy.

Well in my opinion paying all your troops for a single city is not profitable or even advantageous. I still respect your opinion though, and to each their own in this game :)

Rachel.L

Phrourach
to make a true comparison between the main branches:
ABP
MGGA: 11140931/ 31 = 359385
NOOBS: 9267182/ 34 = 272564

DBP
MGGA: 9384611/ 31 = 302729
NOOBS: 9226553/ 34 = 271369

looks balanced on defense and slightly in favor or mgga for offense
once you throw branches in, i think the numbers may change

DeletedUser54192

And you are certainly paying a handsome price for them.
We lost more for some of the recent takeovers, I will fully admit that. But the defence on a bunch of our earlier takeovers was laughable.

I mean, MGGA lost a city to the insignificant little player who apparently does nothing but talk from the sidelines. When I looked back at the reports from other players after the takeover, I could most likely have taken it by myself with the limited amount of attack troops/ships that I had (limited even for a player as small as myself). Scarthi has 2 crowns and 1 other world victory award on his profile, and a Greposcore of over 360,000. So he definitely has a lot more experience than me, and I guess you would say that he is more skilled as well. Yet he still managed to lose a city to a sub-standard newbie like myself, for the second server in a row. :eek:

By all means keep giving us BP's we wont call you losers
By "giving BP", do you mean like the petty little manticore attack that Shaz just threw at me from O44? :p

Raydium88

Strategos
Okay let's settle on some reality.

If we are comparing main branches only, MGGA is the leading alliance above our and any other, on both points and BP. Never denied, nor I will deviate from facts for my own personal image.

It is when you add up other branches and the total member count that things change, in which both me and Notmad have put up numbers for that under Statistics.

Whether a city loss, but BP gain makes it worth boils down to perspective. You have to factor in ABP and the takeover's location too. Whilst you may argue losing a city in our core ocean is not relevant to MGGA, others would beg to argue.

On remarks of drowning olu troops. It happened, you win some you lose some. Personally didn't make me happy I will admit, but we also got 5 cities out of the deal. So again is up to perspective how you wanna judge it.

DeletedUser16560

Pages and pages of arguing and wasted words! Ok, we know:

Noobs: are the best and good at everything they do.
Shadies: are good, mean and the best attacking and defending alliance.
MGGA's: a bunch of Noobs with a Shady recruitment policy. They cannot attack and are crap at defending.

Now, that is settled no need for more discussions and everyone can get back on to how they choose to play this game. MGGA, back to they crap playing and the coalition back to the planning on how they gonna beat the crap out of MGGA.
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

DeletedUser21560

The only cities we have been losing are in o55 which is your core ocean. If you weren't taking those you wouldn't be much of a team at all. And you are certainly paying a handsome price for them.

In essence all you are really doing is making us stronger. Our players lose their cities in o55(Your core ocean) and gain new ones in our core oceans.

And with the BP they gain from your mindless smashing of Alu on bir walls they can get double the cities they had before.

On a quick side note: If you had cities in o44/o45 you would be losing them left and right as well. Lets not kid ourselves here.

Well in my opinion paying all your troops for a single city is not profitable or even advantageous. I still respect your opinion though, and to each their own in this game :)

Dont be fake deus. Only 1 city have we ran into a bir wall with our olu. And im sure that you by now know we have more then enough ls to clear any bir wall you may put up. Congrats on sinking some olu nukes. I know you gotta find something positive to stick to when losing 47 cities. Wont take that away from you :) Good job

DeletedUser54745

I don't have the time or mental capacity to argue with anyone during summer. All I'm going to say is all this talk about running into bir walls or whatever. Or shady taking 1 city which was mine in their ocean whatever. I have the reports for whoever wants them pm me in game. I lost my city after killed roughly 140 cities worth of troops. We earned about double the bps the enemy did (unless they used double/quad bp) I'm not mad I lost the city because orginially I agreed to defend it by myself which I did for the first 60 attacks and their first attempt. Then they came back for more so I asked for help. Hats off to shady for the determination and consistancy. However I just want to point out some facts. 1) only 5 members of MGGA defended the city. (Not because people didn't send but I didn't post til late and mostly just stuck to pming people... and 2) in pretty sure roughly 20 or so olu nukes ran straight into a bir wall. Please do not reply to this because I'm not arguing with anyone. Was a good fight shady and I wish we could do it more often :)

DeletedUser34066

I don't have the time or mental capacity to argue with anyone during summer. All I'm going to say is all this talk about running into bir walls or whatever. Or shady taking 1 city which was mine in their ocean whatever. I have the reports for whoever wants them pm me in game. I lost my city after killed roughly 140 cities worth of troops. We earned about double the bps the enemy did (unless they used double/quad bp) I'm not mad I lost the city because orginially I agreed to defend it by myself which I did for the first 60 attacks and their first attempt. Then they came back for more so I asked for help. Hats off to shady for the determination and consistancy. However I just want to point out some facts. 1) only 5 members of MGGA defended the city. (Not because people didn't send but I didn't post til late and mostly just stuck to pming people... and 2) in pretty sure roughly 20 or so olu nukes ran straight into a bir wall. Please do not reply to this because I'm not arguing with anyone. Was a good fight shady and I wish we could do it more often :)

Not arguing it, you're gonna get more of that ;)

DeletedUser54702

Dont be fake deus. Only 1 city have we ran into a bir wall with our olu. And im sure that you by now know we have more then enough ls to clear any bir wall you may put up. Congrats on sinking some olu nukes. I know you gotta find something positive to stick to when losing 47 cities. Wont take that away from you :) Good job

Again, i will let stats do the talking. MGGA: Second best takeover ratio and more than double the number of city takes than noobish noobs.

I would say this is something more positive to stick to, although watching that fiasco of alu slaughter was somewhat amusing.

grepo stats takeover ratio.JPG

Not arguing it, you're gonna get more of that ;)

I have to say it was a very good fight indeed shady. Respect for the amount of work you put into taking out over 2k fts was it? Not sure, id have to go back and look at the reports. But personally my opinion is that it was far too high of a cost to pay for a single city.

DeletedUser21560

Again, i will let stats do the talking. MGGA: Second best takeover ratio and more than double the number of city takes than noobish noobs.

I would say this is something more positive to stick to, although watching that fiasco of alu slaughter was somewhat amusing.

View attachment 12145

I have to say it was a very good fight indeed shady. Respect for the amount of work you put into taking out over 2k fts was it? Not sure, id have to go back and look at the reports. But personally my opinion is that it was far too high of a cost to pay for a single city.

Please have a look at how many members we have and how many you have, then come back and tell me yours is better. We could dumb it down for you if need be? Also look at city losses please, our 8 are the 8 cities we gave to widow. Its not only about taking cities, its also about being able to hold them

And ohh boy, speaking of sinking olu. You know you have to clear the birs before landing olu nukes in a city right? dang 100k pure bp from a single city, and you didnt even clear 10% of the def lol bloop bloop

You outdid yourself on this one, great job :D

P.S im going to give you a like for ethering yourself on here with that quote, you make it too easy:)

DeletedUser21560

Ohh and thank you for finally trying to attack us. That was fun. Hope this is the start of a great war :D

DeletedUser51786

Ohh and thank you for finally trying to attack us. That was fun. Hope this is the start of a great war :D

Took quite a bit of poking, though.

Wonder how many cities we have to take now for a second attack :/

I guess we are playing with a pack of little boys here, ohhhh we took cities from you all, haha when clearly those cities were in your core, we have adapted TF methods regarding cities in another core LOL

Good day Ladies and Gentlemen. What beautiful day, is it?
Please, there's no need of accusing anybody or alliance.
I was like shocked, when i returned. ¨This is not a good way to show new grepo players. How things get settle here.¨
Calm down now.

DeletedUser54354

sigh!!! coalition....facts

hades fight noobs
hades fight shadies

shadies fight hades
shadies fight mgga
shadies noobs cant fight because off mgga (doesnt mean pact)

noobs fight hades
noobs fight mgga
noobs shadies (look above)

mgga fight NOBODY. you turtle up and recruit. you ruin the world for every member in every team spread throughout the world. all their hard work is pointless because you have no guts. mgga members are great, theres plenty there i know personally, leadership sucks....spineless.

If mgga leadership want to keep posting claiming to be great i will personally mail every member of shadies and noobs and give them a NAP. MRAS have absolutely zero bragging rights and MGGA future is in HADES hands...make no mistake about that. hades fight both noobs and shadies, we gain cities and we lose cities, we HATE losing any city and wont make up excuses for losing any. when we lose cities its purely because the enemy was smart enough to get a cs in....NOTHING ELSE.

noobs are good enough to deal with 2 branches of mgga if they dont fight hades

shadies are good enough to deal with 2 branches of mgga if they dont fight hades

hades would grow at a real good sim city rate and overtake both on points while getting ripped on externals as simmers

IF hades assumed for a second that MGGA could win this world (ill remind mgga my brother is on their council) then HADES would deal with noobs and shadies ( we all refuse each other naps) to ensure HADES members had a good shot at WW. what could be greater than sitting on the rim watching your 2 biggest enemies fight the biggest mra around while we bully the small teams around us? ill tell you.......respect!

i earned 3500 bp this week killing my own stuff to "clean up"....strip me off my near 1 million bp. everyone does it....but if you build trans to kill yourself daily then the enemy knows. every good active player knows who does the killing with a trip to defence tab or intel. i can post where noobs and shadies get bp quite easily, i can trace all the "rim" teams bp quite easily with a trip to grepo intel. ive played since the start of grepo and every single little trick ive learned i still cant trace where MGGA get their ABP. the biggest fact i know is that the only team with a big enough DBP to earn your amount off ABP is you!!!!!

DeletedUser54702

sigh!!! coalition....facts

hades fight noobs
hades fight shadies

shadies fight hades
shadies fight mgga
shadies noobs cant fight because off mgga (doesnt mean pact)

noobs fight hades
noobs fight mgga
noobs shadies (look above)

mgga fight NOBODY. you turtle up and recruit. you ruin the world for every member in every team spread throughout the world. all their hard work is pointless because you have no guts. mgga members are great, theres plenty there i know personally, leadership sucks....spineless.

If mgga leadership want to keep posting claiming to be great i will personally mail every member of shadies and noobs and give them a NAP. MRAS have absolutely zero bragging rights and MGGA future is in HADES hands...make no mistake about that. hades fight both noobs and shadies, we gain cities and we lose cities, we HATE losing any city and wont make up excuses for losing any. when we lose cities its purely because the enemy was smart enough to get a cs in....NOTHING ELSE.

noobs are good enough to deal with 2 branches of mgga if they dont fight hades

shadies are good enough to deal with 2 branches of mgga if they dont fight hades

hades would grow at a real good sim city rate and overtake both on points while getting ripped on externals as simmers

IF hades assumed for a second that MGGA could win this world (ill remind mgga my brother is on their council) then HADES would deal with noobs and shadies ( we all refuse each other naps) to ensure HADES members had a good shot at WW. what could be greater than sitting on the rim watching your 2 biggest enemies fight the biggest mra around while we bully the small teams around us? ill tell you.......respect!

i earned 3500 bp this week killing my own stuff to "clean up"....strip me off my near 1 million bp. everyone does it....but if you build trans to kill yourself daily then the enemy knows. every good active player knows who does the killing with a trip to defence tab or intel. i can post where noobs and shadies get bp quite easily, i can trace all the "rim" teams bp quite easily with a trip to grepo intel. ive played since the start of grepo and every single little trick ive learned i still cant trace where MGGA get their ABP. the biggest fact i know is that the only team with a big enough DBP to earn your amount off ABP is you!!!!!

Facts:

MGGA fights Deuces Wild
MGGA fights Dwarves
MGGA fights True Fear
MGGA fights Shady

MGGA (will) fight noobs

Status
Not open for further replies.