The Trash Talk

DeletedUser54144

Lol not a MGK fan i guess?

I just assumed that if you were to name yourself after a musical act that it would be something more appropriate. Something more indicative to your nature. Something that truly represents you, like Scary Spice.

DeletedUser41523

I go on one little night out to the bars and come back to see the entire dynamic of O44 changed.

DeletedUser54484

ahh is that why thizzle ghosted.. would explain a lot.. and other cities taken ? :)

Thiz ghosted to restart since theres no rim on this server. Radium lost his city after countless attempts, and while he was on a date. And you took a city from a random we let join to give him a chance, but yea nice one! :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Thiz ghosted to restart since theres no rim on this server. Radium lost his city after countless attempts, and while he was on a date. And you took a city from a random we let join to give him a chance, but yea nice one! :)

i thought i told you i wont target you guys, i simply joined the island, and if i wanted to siege someone bigger there was no amount of your island local troops to prevent me from that :)

i thought i told you i wont target you guys, i simply joined the island, and if i wanted to siege someone bigger there was no amount of your island local troops to prevent me from that :)
You told us you wouldn't target us but you still did, l0l.
I dunno why but my alarm hasn't worked on this server since it opened, and guess what your Scrubs you call members had to siege when i was sleeping
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
You told us you wouldn't target us but you still did, l0l.
I dunno why but my alarm hasn't worked on this server since it opened, and guess what your Scrubs you call members had to siege when i was sleeping
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

i was told by rang that guy i sieged from your ally was a new guys so i didnt really siege any of you start up revolt waiting guys :rolleyes:

DeletedUser54537

People, don't listen to Bucky. He gives us a bad image.

DeletedUser42857

and how about allstars and quantum? :)

the quantum that knights broke pact with and started attacking with little to no warning?

Knights profile clearly says No pacts..

Knights plan appeared to be, to try and convince everyone that their three branches had fallen out and split up...

You had us convinced, for like, 20 minutes