Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54360

On behalf of LOTR/Ronin can I convey my thanks for an excellent balanced piece of work.

I think this is the first swim we have had in years .. WE are pinching ourselves to check we are not dreaming . No doubt Timmo and FEEZ " Riley Ace of Spies " will find a way to buurst my eeensy weeensy tiny Balloon later today ,, :rolleyes:

Guess what REAPERS fancy next go at shafting LOTR and living to tell the tale.

It was a long long time ago that Mighty Titans fell at the hands of treachery - Good luck with being teh next to topple us.

It seems we need a new 12 and despite my best efforts to stay out of top 12 Here we are no 10 overall and No 2 in 55 By a country Mile behind the new Mra consortium ,

Considering we never had any interst in expanding in 55 at all. How the hell did we get in this position with the future of Reapers at our mercy?

What goes up quickly often falls down just as quickly.

Rankings Fever Reapers . YOU are not the first to catch this disease and you won't be the last.

With so many members what do they think they are going to eat?

If it was LOTR you were thinking of we are the food that bites back..

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Only funny thing here is that WHG thinks he can take any player on who he listed in his ingame profile.. Cant even spell your name right..
I bet players you listed on except Kurb will take your entire ally down alone LOL

b151eIy0S0qSp8wnolYvSA.png

Ryann16

Strategos
Only funny thing here is that WHG thinks he can take any player on who he listed in his ingame profile.. Cant even spell your name right..
I bet players you listed on except Kurb will take your entire ally down alone LOL

All do respect, and youre a friend of mine, Mr. Bacon, I feel that you are overshooting here. I respect WHG and You as well, so how about we have a betting contest? All of you, vs WG. Last man Standing? I can tally bets and such :)

DeletedUser55132

Well you with your brand new freshly hopped on alliance probably could.

Oh man, back in the old days these people would be targeted and hunted for life..

DeletedUser31302

Well you with your brand new freshly hopped on alliance probably could.

Oh man, back in the old days these people would be targeted and hunted for life..

" back in the old days theses people would have been targeted and hunted for life " couldn't agree more mate

DeletedUser24785

Respect Mr Bacon, don't make me laugh, he and his friends are alliance hopping idiots, no loyalty to anyone but themselves. I can see why now pigs live in crap, its so you can smell they are not worth being anywhere near.
A few years ago no one would have touched you with a barge pole being a member, but i guess when your leader is a total liar anyway you'll fit in at Reapers just fine, eh Fog.
Note to self, never lead again ,but if you do make sure you lie to all your members and be full of BS.

Goldborn24-Founder/Diplomacy
fogofwar516- Diplomacy/defense
ckrapja- Defense
jbizz- Defense....OB
revan-101- ops
Lethal-Bacon-ops...OB
manuchrisu-ops....OB
jameshillcali-recruitment....OB
LionFromTheNorth-Intel.....OB
Luraiche-forum Mod

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31302

Since I like to hear other people's opinions .... other sink or swim?. Or someone creat a top 12 ... sick of reading about people flinging there egos about

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
All do respect, and youre a friend of mine, Mr. Bacon, I feel that you are overshooting here. I respect WHG and You as well, so how about we have a betting contest? All of you, vs WG. Last man Standing? I can tally bets and such :)

WHG is revolt player, do you think he has what it takes to win in conquest morale ocean war ? :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Respect Mr Bacon, don't make me laugh, he and his friends are alliance hopping idiots, no loyalty to anyone but themselves. I can see why now pigs live in ****, its so you can smell they are not worth being anywhere near.
A few years ago no one would have touched you with a barge pole being a member, but i guess when your leader is a total liar anyway you'll fit in at Reapers just fine, eh Fog.
Note to self, never lead again ,but if you do make sure you lie to all your members and be full of BS.

Goldborn24-Founder/Diplomacy
fogofwar516- Diplomacy/defense
ckrapja- Defense
jbizz- Defense....OB
revan-101- ops
Lethal-Bacon-ops...OB
manuchrisu-ops....OB
jameshillcali-recruitment....OB
LionFromTheNorth-Intel.....OB
Luraiche-forum Mod

this supposed to mean something to me/us?
dont be salty TD, your ally had internal problems for some time now, and leadership was changing on almost daily basis, there was no cooperation, everyone wanted to do sieges but they would not send support, i can count the amount of people that supported my siege on fire and blood city on 1 hand, so this means nothing to me what you said, people would start to leave your ally in a day or two even if we did not leave first.

DeletedUser24785

this supposed to mean something to me/us?
dont be salty TD, your ally had internal problems for some time now, and leadership was changing on almost daily basis, there was no cooperation, everyone wanted to do sieges but they would not send support, i can count the amount of people that supported my siege on fire and blood city on 1 hand, so this means nothing to me what you said, people would start to leave your ally in a day or two even if we did not leave first.

You've always been full of it , even as EvilKing you never had any loyalty on any server, nor won any due to it. How many alliances on this server do you think will have you if Reapers fall, or are you going for an all time record, is it 4 already this server. I would say you can count them on one hand , but i believe trotters only have 3 fingers so i guess not. However many times you change your name , you will still always remain a poor player/person.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
You've always been full of it , even as EvilKing you never had any loyalty on any server, nor won any due to it. How many alliances on this server do you think will have you if Reapers fall, or are you going for an all time record, is it 4 already this server. I would say you can count them on one hand , but i believe trotters only have 3 fingers so i guess not. However many times you change your name , you will still always remain a poor player/person.

lulz

DeletedUser24785

Just lol. have you ever met this useless bunch in game? Not in this trashtalking place, in real game?

As evilking yes, as for the rest no, don't even know their names, but as you jump about so often i expect the names change as well so maybe i have.

DeletedUser

Lets do a top 10 from that hoplite race :)

Is there any point, you couldn't beat the top 10 alliances by fair means so you basically dissed them all by cheating them out of what was rightly theres by recruiting players that were at the top of the leader board to boost your own alliance. Sadly those players that "joined" in the minutes before the event ended were too dim to realise that once they left your alliance again the rewards vanished LOL.
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

If you are so inadequate that you have to stoop so low to succeed then fine, says everything about your character that we need to know, bottled it in Imbros when the going got tough so basically a cheat, a coward and a traitor - parents must be very proud
smiley_emoticons_blush-reloaded6.gif

Isn't this the idiot who formed his own alliance because "he could defeat any alliance/alliances on his own
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
", turns out he already has more pacts/naps than he has brain cells. Wonderful stuff, love exposing these muppets, you make Dim Tim look like Einstein.

DeletedUser54384

As evilking yes, as for the rest no, don't even know their names, but as you jump about so often i expect the names change as well so maybe i have.

This is my last reply to you. During this one week, when I appeared under siege twice, you guys (Timoty and you with your 20 manties about whom you were crying that you killed them trying to save your teammate) helped me, and I was not going to leave the alliance, but when you disbanded it without even discussing anything and to my PM you said that I weren't even a member of the alliance and thats is even when I didn't leave it yet.

Well you are a zero leader, you were like the leadership in TD, just a chaos. You left your alliance and came here in external forum to proof something on a trashtalking and now you complain that your alliance failed? from 40 members you gave leadership rights to 10-15 players wtf was that? What I understood during the last 2-3 days, that you didn't care about the alliance, it's members and the game in general. So, why the players, who want to play and have a fun, should spend their time and money with a person/player like you? Stay here and continue your trashtalking maybe one day you will become MacGregor.

DeletedUser24785

This is my last reply to you. During this one week, when I appeared under siege twice, you guys (Timoty and you with your 20 manties about whom you were crying that you killed them trying to save your teammate) helped me, and I was not going to leave the alliance, but when you disbanded it without even discussing anything and to my PM you said that I weren't even a member of the alliance and thats is even when I didn't leave it yet.

Well you are a zero leader, you were like the leadership in TD, just a chaos. You left your alliance and came here in external forum to proof something on a trashtalking and now you complain that your alliance failed? from 40 members you gave leadership rights to 10-15 players wtf was that? What I understood during the last 2-3 days, that you didn't care about the alliance, it's members and the game in general. So, why the players, who want to play and have a fun, should spend their time and money with a person/player like you? Stay here and continue your trashtalking maybe one day you will become MacGregor.

You know nothing, for days i asked people to step up to the plate to help lead the alliance.I had family visiting and couldn't be on enough to do every thing.I also buried a very good friend of mine last friday which a few players know to be true. But still i did my best for my players and members, don't ever judge me when you are a leader in another alliance within 24hrs with your buddies you joined with from Dark Tides, another alliance you all hopped from, i don't need to defend myself from the likes of you or your friends .Your actions in game speak volumes for the type of players you are, more than any words i could write.
So do yourself a favour and do one.
Officer for INTEL, don't you need some actual intelligence for that post,ummmm TD doesn't tie in with Dark Tides, vice versa mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52860

Is there any point, you couldn't beat the top 10 alliances by fair means so you basically dissed them all by cheating them out of what was rightly theres by recruiting players that were at the top of the leader board to boost your own alliance. Sadly those players that "joined" in the minutes before the event ended were too dim to realise that once they left your alliance again the rewards vanished LOL.
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

If you are so inadequate that you have to stoop so low to succeed then fine, says everything about your character that we need to know, bottled it in Imbros when the going got tough so basically a cheat, a coward and a traitor - parents must be very proud
smiley_emoticons_blush-reloaded6.gif

Isn't this the idiot who formed his own alliance because "he could defeat any alliance/alliances on his own
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
", turns out he already has more pacts/naps than he has brain cells. Wonderful stuff, love exposing these muppets, you make Dim Tim look like Einstein.

Jeez, salty much.

It's a strategy game...

Charlie employed a strategy which was successful. Get over it.

Fortunately i'm not dim (having played this event several times and having won 2 out of the 4 events the last time) so i was well aware that i wouldn't be enjoying the rewards. Just doing a favour for someone I've played with before.

Just get so bored of listening to bad losers whining on about "how unfair it is" when someone outsmarts them. I don't often post on here but some doughnut assuming he knows the first thing about me is a bit annoying. Keyboard warriors chucking names like cheat, coward, traitor and idiot at someone they've probably never even met makes me laugh.

It's a computer game bud, calm down.
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.