Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54451

Naturally rather than join the team that has a chance of competing long Term in this server the same useless bunch run to the next temporary port of call and Flag of convenience.

They are on teh "naughty" List now.
I suppose your part time job is also a mall santa. Better give them their coal for christmas too.

DeletedUser54360

Only funny thing here is that WHG thinks he can take any player on who he listed in his ingame profile.. Cant even spell your name right..
I bet players you listed on except Kurb will take your entire ally down alone LOL

b151eIy0S0qSp8wnolYvSA.png
That is your own mates spelling direct fromHIS in game message.

Remember 5fingers with three pointing back at yourself.

I bet they will take fogofwar down first time he turns his back . There is a reality thought for you.

And they can try they know where am I .

Where are you my noisy pipsqueak friend?

DeletedUser54360

WHG is revolt player, do you think he has what it takes to win in conquest morale ocean war ? :)

WHG is a Conquest player 5 years in retirement with three world wins for his group when Grepolis was a real game for. Real men and ladies.

Just shows how little you know . You my friend will be sliced and fried long before this world ends .

I am happy to
Back myself against

"The FamousFive go mad in Grepoland"

As you arrogant overconfident done nothing proved nothing stuck nowhere dregs will discover - There is going to be no saccarine sweet ending for you.

DeletedUser54360

You know nothing, for days i asked people to step up to the plate to help lead the alliance.I had family visiting and couldn't be on enough to do every thing.I also buried a very good friend of mine last friday which a few players know to be true. But still i did my best for my players and members, don't ever judge me when you are a leader in another alliance within 24hrs with your buddies you joined with from Dark Tides, another alliance you all hopped from, i don't need to defend myself from the likes of you or your friends .Your actions in game speak volumes for the type of players you are, more than any words i could write.
So do yourself a favour and do one.
Officer for INTEL, don't you need some actual intelligence for that post,ummmm TD doesn't tie in with Dark Tides, vice versa mate.

That is true. It is a scandal how poorly supported d TD was .

For the record whatever dark arts inpractice in Grepo LOTR never attack founders in TD situation And we never will.

I have been the subject of enough Lynch Mobs myself to ban.

Who knows in afuture world TD might be inside my tent or I might be inside his?

So keep your pointless malice to yourselves

Do a top 6 please pre se nelly everyone else is irrelevant.

DeletedUser41096

Is there any point, you couldn't beat the top 10 alliances by fair means so you basically dissed them all by cheating them out of what was rightly theres by recruiting players that were at the top of the leader board to boost your own alliance. Sadly those players that "joined" in the minutes before the event ended were too dim to realise that once they left your alliance again the rewards vanished LOL.
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

If you are so inadequate that you have to stoop so low to succeed then fine, says everything about your character that we need to know, bottled it in Imbros when the going got tough so basically a cheat, a coward and a traitor - parents must be very proud
smiley_emoticons_blush-reloaded6.gif

Isn't this the idiot who formed his own alliance because "he could defeat any alliance/alliances on his own
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
", turns out he already has more pacts/naps than he has brain cells. Wonderful stuff, love exposing these muppets, you make Dim Tim look like Einstein.

You play the game with a mass alliance, I play the game with a small group who knows what they are doing.
I won the event through diplomacy and tactics, not "cheating". And as for this imbros talk, bottled it? I am the same person I was in imbros, keep calling me a traitor I'm assuming you are in Chosen, never once did I directly attack chosen until they attacked us. As for a coward, I left to do my own thing, coward? Cowards are the ones who line up a merge with an MRA from day 1.

And all these "pacts/naps" I have? Goats and us have a common interest, we work with them simply to bring down HH/Chosen, We will not split islands and if we have issues they will turn red. They are nice people and I see no issues right now, so we play with them.

Grow up, thanks.

DeletedUser48250

Basically, im going to start inviting everyone in ocean 66 without a pm because I can't be bothered, and we will make it in the top 12 so start writing one with my alliance on it. We might even win the world.

Thanks for reading and im sorry i wasted your time :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24785

So I guess faking deaths irl to create op opportunities for your own alliance makes you an angel.

you seriously think i made up a friends death for the sake of a game. Jez you must have a very sad life to think a 50+ year old man would bother to do something like that.
Look me up on Facebook ,under this name as i don't need to hide, you'll see within the last 2 weeks posts there i never lie.
So stop trying to look cool , Top Gun was years ago and you look nothing like tom cruise, although i expect you like too.
You must be really sick in the head to even think that way, i wont be replying to any mails you make hereafter, you really are not the type of person i need to waste keyboard time on, my god i can't believe what you've put on here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

Shuri2060 today at 05:12
ouB2ldI.png

Top 10 Points divided by ABP

1 BallBusters 2.13

2 Hell Hounds 2.15

3 Infected Goats 2.55

4 Choosen Few 2.60

5 LOTR 3.21

6 Parosi 3,55

7 Hell Hounds 3.74

8 Savage 4.10

9 Reapers 4.70

10 Onion 7.05

We cant really draw any firm conclusions from this yet .

But it does appear to me that Reapers are not likely to last very long in their current MRA state.

DeletedUser21287

ouB2ldI.png

1 BallBusters 2.13

2 Hell Hounds 2.15

3 Infected Goats 2.55

4 Choosen Few 2.60

5 LOTR 3.21

6 Parosi 3,55

7 Hell Hounds 3.74

8 Savage 4.10

9 Reapers 4.70

10 Onion 7.05

But it does appear to me that Reapers are not likely to last very long in their current MRA state.

Man I need to get more sleep. I was looking at Hell Hounds thinking what does this stat mean and I aint even in that alliance
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser55142

ouB2ldI.png

1 BallBusters 2.13

2 Hell Hounds 2.15

3 Infected Goats 2.55

4 Choosen Few 2.60

5 LOTR 3.21

6 Parosi 3,55

7 Hell Hounds 3.74

8 Savage 4.10

9 Reapers 4.70

10 Onion 7.05

While I enjoy reading your shameless propaganda, anyone with 2 months xp playing this game would know it is meaningless:

1- alliance bp is measured for players while they are in the alliance, since weve had a few players join that were not part of the alliance, they brought their points but not their bp
2- you are only showing abp as opposed to bp, you may have found it more convenient to paint this picture rather than that.. worse still dbp... ;) oh yeah you made me crunch the numbers

I mean you've been flaunting your mastery of the "Dark Arts", i expected something a bit more grand, something more subtle, more original than manipulating numbers.

I'm dissappointed

DeletedUser20627

Mates, when you see a WG post consider it spam and ignore it. All he wants is attention and wants to feel special. First time I have seen a player spam the forum and in game like this guy
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser54360

While I enjoy reading your shameless propaganda, anyone with 2 months xp playing this game would know it is meaningless:

1- alliance bp is measured for players while they are in the alliance, since weve had a few players join that were not part of the alliance, they brought their points but not their bp
2- you are only showing abp as opposed to bp, you may have found it more convenient to paint this picture rather than that.. worse still dbp... ;) oh yeah you made me crunch the numbers

I mean you've been flaunting your mastery of the "Dark Arts", i expected something a bit more grand, something more subtle, more original than manipulating numbers.

I'm dissappointed

If you have the time please calculate and publish all . TBP ABP DBP

The stats are very effective in assessing relative strengths and weaknesses.

However I clearly stated it is too early to draw firm conclusions - except that Reapers are most likely to go down the same path as Dark Tides and BArbs,

If you dont like the message shoot the stats not the calculator

DeletedUser54360

Mates, when you see a WG post consider it spam and ignore it. All he wants is attention and wants to feel special. First time I have seen a player spam the forum and in game like this guy
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Making an early play for BYBLOS "King of Sour Grapes" I see. From the risible disorgnosation within your ranks it is clear there are a lot of things you have not seen. In Game or On Forum.

Be quiet please. The grown ups are still speaking.

DeletedUser54360

Man I need to get more sleep. I was looking at Hell Hounds thinking what does this stat mean and I aint even in that alliance

It means if you have any sense you will not underestimate them ..

Status
Not open for further replies.