Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54384

so that tells me something . 13 and all historical . While everyone else has been feasting on th e poor buggers.

MINNOW BASHERS you well may be . I see JBIZZ is ther just about hi smaerk I would hav thought.

Do it without Paradoxical please ..

It just goes to show Lies Dammed L ies and Statistics ,, especially Pork Bellies statistiics ..

Tell me what feeling is that, going each time to JFL when attacking or defending to use their buffs (40% BP, 20% attack, 20% defense)? Then coming and showing off your BP, like you are a good fighter? You are just a kid, who has tried to show his 0-6 advantage ( all inactive cities) against Reapers early stages, when there was reorganization and ppl have just started knowing each other. But when we turned our sight on your side your alliance just fauled, even new wings (Plague of The Rim & Parodoxal Chaos of The Rim) can’t help you. And now you are writing, that you have no plans for 55 :) Neither your spamming mass mails trying manipulating with players, nor your false facts about your BP advantage didn’t help you. You have failed in every aspect.

Right now you are just a player, who is waiting the one, who will make the last hammering on your head and that hammer will come soon.

DeletedUser54360

Tell me what feeling is that, going each time to JFL when attacking or defending to use their buffs (40% BP, 20% attack, 20% defense)? Then coming and showing off your BP, like you are a good fighter? You are just a kid, who has tried to show his 0-6 advantage ( all inactive cities) against Reapers early stages, when there was reorganization and ppl have just started knowing each other. But when we turned our sight on your side your alliance just fauled, even new wings (Plague of The Rim & Parodoxal Chaos of The Rim) can’t help you. And now you are writing, that you have no plans for 55 :) Neither your spamming mass mails trying manipulating with players, nor your false facts about your BP advantage didn’t help you. You have failed in every aspect.

Right now you are just a player, who is waiting the one, who will make the last hammering on your head and that hammer will come soon.

So speaks the blow hard do nothing that blocks in game to save his sensitive soul from hring contrary argument.

Right from the outset I have made it clear that LOTR had no interest in 55 other than for growth BP.

The rapid growth of our main fighters highlight sthe sense of that strategy,

SO I am writing what I always wrote it is just yo r cretinous inability to grasp simple statements that leave you floundering.

YOU have lied and cheated in your dealings with RIMGROUP .

Now you have lied and cheated in your dealings with Parosi .

I imagine your lies and cheating with SAVAGE (your new best mates) is still just WORK IN PROGRESS.

You are such idiots that you cannot see you have been dancing to my tune for the last two weeks. And each week that goes by the stronger we become.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
So speaks the blow hard do nothing that blocks in game to save his sensitive soul from hring contrary argument.

Right from the outset I have made it clear that LOTR had no interest in 55 other than for growth BP.

SO I am writing what I always wrote it is just yo r cretinous inability to grasp simple statements that leave you floundering.

I imagine your lies and cheating with SAVAGE (your new best mates) is still just WORK IN PROGRESS.

You are such idiots that you cannot see you have been dancing to my tune for the last two weeks. And each week that goes by the stronger we become.

yes.. you become stronger in 65, and we day by day in 55 by taking your cities, seems legit :)
let ya people know that i took 4 cities of the so called rim lords.

DeletedUser54384

Your inability to break a single siege (without JFL), your inability to hold a single siege speaks for itself. So go play with sands, you kid.

DeletedUser54360

what lies are you talking about, those are conquests by best intel site around, and you are the one lying, if i want i can find and quote your messages where you said you took more than 7 LOL
bunch of loosers.. gonna rim ya all from 55 :)
and here is without your 4th wing, still not good picture
pUAi5CgATm6MHTPDjHM6pQ.png

You dumped players as the seiges were about to complete. It would not be 13 of course but there were more than 1 .

Lets have a look at the top 10 fighters and Top 10 Players hmmmmm.

The fact remains I have a secure base from which to expand and you (one of you) has just kissed the others butt .

Despite the fact you both claimed to detest each other with a passion .

So SAVAGE and their new LApDogs REAPERS . now there is a charming prospect..

DeletedUser54360

Your inability to break a single siege (without JFL), your inability to hold a single siege speaks for itself. So go play with sands, you kid.

WE have broken over 20 seiges when it suited us to do so . If JFL got involved on one incident that was pure mistake.

The other 19 have been us and us alone. When Nanny has finished changing your Diaper . Little lost boy of the North waddle off an d check your facts.

DeletedUser54360

yes.. you become stronger in 65, and we day by day in 55 by taking your cities, seems legit :)
let ya people know that i took 4 cities of the so called rim lords.

I will do a top 6 shortly with actual statistics that matter . And I will break it down into easily digestible chunks so the toddlers can finally understand .

DeletedUser54384

WE have broken over 20 seiges when it suited us to do so . If JFL got involved on one incident that was pure mistake.

The other 19 have been us and us alone. When Nanny has finished changing your Diaper . Little lost boy of the North waddle off an d check your facts.

When did you break the last siege you kid? Wasn’t that during the event? Now what you have? crappy 135Ls? go build your rim empire with sands, kid.

DeletedUser54360

FROST J HAD HIS TRY ( Just now ) and GOT CRUSHED .. Your try now BIG MAN

DeletedUser54360

When did you break the last siege you kid? Wasn’t that during the event? Now what you have? crappy 135Ls? go build your rim empire with sands, kid.

A kid who beats you every time we come face to face - A tragedy fo r you no doubt being trounced by a kid.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
You dumped players as the seiges were about to complete. It would not be 13 of course but there were more than 1 .

Lets have a look at the top 10 fighters and Top 10 Players hmmmmm.

The fact remains I have a secure base from which to expand and you (one of you) has just kissed the others butt .

Despite the fact you both claimed to detest each other with a passion .

So SAVAGE and their new LApDogs REAPERS . now there is a charming prospect..

why would we need to look at top 10? there is only you and shuri there and where is the rest of your ally? almost none of them are even in top 100..

while.. look at how many players we have in both.. you think that singular attacker/point rankings matter?
both you and shuri will loose cities, uops.. shuri already did lose one, now its your turn..
pUAi5CgATm6MHTPDjHM6pQ.png

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
what can i say.. even with their top bonuses they cant do ****.. they talk big game about how much bps they have even when their ally is bleeding cities.. i just dont see the point to it.. they have nothing of worth to brag about..

DeletedUser54384

A kid who beats you every time we come face to face - A tragedy fo r you no doubt being trounced by a kid.

Do you know how many cities you are loosing right now? Instead of showing here your “mightiness” try saving your teammates. Though you prefer using another alliance buffs, instead of organizing own alliance, that’s why you gonna fail untill new event starts, you little kid :)

DeletedUser41096

You know I don't really enjoy the way you are seemingly throwing JFL into this conversation.
what can i say.. even with their top bonuses they cant do ****.. they talk big game about how much bps they have even when their ally is bleeding cities.. i just dont see the point to it.. they have nothing of worth to brag about..
You should be more careful with your words.

Status
Not open for further replies.