Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54360

enter our core.. WOW.. you wont even get there.. and even if you do.. you would be removed shortly.. dewey and uncle were in our "core" and are now far outside it.. and i am coming closer to your core with each next takeover..

Change your tag to something more appropriate like Juvenile Prince of Sour Grapes..

I have humilited you on a shared island right in the centre of the REAPER RABBLE NEST .

I even let you have a spy while I took my daughter for a nice long walk to the Park //

Since you don't understand teh foolish four. Let's try something else.. Which one of you4 is the CartMan character ?

DeletedUser54360

Rank Name Alliance Points
1 horusscope The Mercenaries 127322
2 girl with a gun The Mercenaries 97992
3 Shuri2060 Lords Of The Rim 84615
player.png
WitchunterGeneral Lords Of The Rim 84515

Here we have the difference between me and the foolish four.

When I say I am going to do something I do it. All your big talk is just lips flapping..

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Rank Name Alliance Points
1 horusscope The Mercenaries 127322
2 girl with a gun The Mercenaries 97992
3 Shuri2060 Lords Of The Rim 84615
player.png
WitchunterGeneral Lords Of The Rim 84515

Here we have the difference between me and the foolish four.

When I say I am going to do something I do it. All your big talk is just lips flapping..

i don't see the point you are trying to make.. besides i do what i say i do, took 2 cities off your ally without a single trouble.. besides im reaching point where i can solo siege your ally without help of mine.. how fun will that be in day or 2

DeletedUser54360

i don't see the point you are trying to make.. besides i do what i say i do, took 2 cities off your ally without a single trouble.. besides im reaching point where i can solo siege your ally without help of mine.. how fun will that be in day or 2

There is so much you dont see that it is truly embarrasing watching you flounder. Even yo r mates are writing to me asking me to lay off showing you up ..

DeletedUser54360

And please feel free to do so . Don't sugar coat things and try and do a proper 12 . My top 6 though pretty accurate in general are far less entertaining ..

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Savages/Savages II/ Waiting List - Swim

Owning ocean 44, and slowly expanding into 45 while fighting Parosi Nasilja and Lukovi Nasilja, these guys took 8 cities while loosing 6 in this war, rumors has it that they found a new partner to fight Parosi Nasilja and Lukovi Nasilja, lets see how that goes soon enough.

Reapers/Reaperz - Swim like a shark.

My ally so probably should not comment.

Parosi Nasilja/Lukovi Nasilja - Float

From what i saw until now, they were owning 45 and fighting Savages and could resist a bit , but now the game is changed and they can expect to war on 2 fronts, so based on that , their status is on Float for now, but expected to change into Slowly Sinking soon..

Hellhounds Unchained - Slowly Sinking

Located in ocean 54, fighting a lot of alliances and bleeding cities everywhere..

Lords Of The Rim/Ronin of the Rim/Plague of the Rim/Paradoxical C of the RIM - Slowly Sinking

Located in and around ocean 55, fighting Reapers/Reaperz starting to bleed more and more cities, probably due to not having almost any offense left to break sieges, with current score 31 losses to 7 early takes, this will be a clear loss in ocean 55, while other cores like one in 65 can probably survive and continue to expand.

The Infected Goats - Swim

Small ally without 2nd wing located in ocean 54, was fighting The Choosen Few and 2 Hellhound alliances from very start, due to internal issues in those 3 alliances they have continued to take cities and loose quite a few if any, will most probably own 54 soon enough.

The Mercenaries - Float

Spread out inside ocean 54, i know very little about these guys because they are relatively new ally.

Macedon - Swim

Seems to be a rim alliance located in south 55 and in ocean 56, fighting few alliances their side and winning in most fights, should be on top of ocean 56 soon enough.

Just For Laughs - Float

Relatively new ally in 54, it seems they are fighting anyone they share islands with, which could be fun or trouble down the road.. we will see what happens, as 54 is currently in civil war :)

DeletedUser54360

Interesting

Ocean 55 is very interesting DUNG HEAP. But not one we are actively looking to expand in. Nor have we.

WE have our interests elsewhere and have made no secret of that fact.

Anyway Please provide a break down of this 31 can you do one of your famous screen shots?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Interesting

Ocean 55 is very interesting DUNG HEAP. But not one we are actively looking to expand in. Nor have we.

WE have our interests elsewhere and have made no secret of that fact.

Anyway Please provide a break down of this 31 can you do one of your famous screen shots?

here ya go mister, soon to be 33 considering 2 sieges are active :)

zx9Agx2-TPq1tCqkTKU2Og.png

DeletedUser54360

here ya go mister, soon to be 33 considering 2 sieges are active :)

zx9Agx2-TPq1tCqkTKU2Og.png

How many of these are PAradoxial ? I know we are offering them refuge . But they cant really in 44 be considered RIMGROUP till they have migrated to our area of control.

DeletedUser54360

do i look like a calculator? i just entered all of your wings and intel site did the math..

so that tells me something . 13 and all historical . While everyone else has been feasting on th e poor buggers.

MINNOW BASHERS you well may be . I see JBIZZ is ther just about hi smaerk I would hav thought.

Do it without Paradoxical please ..

It just goes to show Lies Dammed L ies and Statistics ,, especially Pork Bellies statistiics ..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21287

The Infected Goats - Swim

Small ally without 2nd wing located in ocean 54, was fighting The Choosen Few and 2 Hellhound alliances from very start, due to internal issues in those 3 alliances they have continued to take cities and loose quite a few if any, will most probably own 54 soon enough.

Small but goats are one of natures most aggressive animals who eat anything :)
Enemies everywhere
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
so that tells me something . 13 and all historical . While everyone else has been feasting on th e poor buggers.

MINNOW BASHERS you well may be . I see JBIZZ is ther just about hi smaerk I would hav thought.

Do it without Paradoxical please ..

It just goes to show Lies Dammed L ies and Statistics ,, especially Pork Bellies statistiics ..

what lies are you talking about, those are conquests by best intel site around, and you are the one lying, if i want i can find and quote your messages where you said you took more than 7 LOL
bunch of loosers.. gonna rim ya all from 55 :)
and here is without your 4th wing, still not good picture
pUAi5CgATm6MHTPDjHM6pQ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.