Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54360

You know I don't really enjoy the way you are seemingly throwing JFL into this conversation.

You should be more careful with your words.

Not me Charlie

I did not take your name in vain .

It is the Treacherous Betrayers in Waiting for Savage REAPERS That are mouthing off .

I am just minding my own business and sticking rigidly to a shared project honestly constructed and where the benefits have been honestly didvided.

Anyway The Morons have not even noticed that our city count is passing theirs already.,

While they are playing big boys and who has the biggest rattle - I have quietly been laying foundations ..

DeletedUser54360

23.09.2017, 05:17
ally.png
Just For Laughs
ally.png
Lords Of The Rim
22.09.2017, 20:17
ally.png
Lords Of The Rim
ally.png
Just For Laughs
22.09.2017, 15:17
ally.png
Just For Laughs
ally.png
Lords Of The Rim
22.09.2017, 03:16
ally.png
Lords Of The Rim
ally.png
Just For Laughs
31.08.2017, 18:17
ally.png
Lords Of The Rim

WOW What an embarrassment

You are embarrassed that others who play the game "within the rules" are beating your illegal Bots using mates ?

Interesting . Mr Duncan always has his head up his own ................ Please feel free to fill in the blanks .

DeletedUser54384

Not me Charlie

I did not take your name in vain .

It is the Treacherous Betrayers in Waiting for Savage REAPERS That are mouthing off .

I am just minding my own business and sticking rigidly to a shared project honestly constructed and where the benefits have been honestly didvided.

Anyway The Morons have not even noticed that our city count is passing theirs already.,

While they are playing big boys and who has the biggest rattle - I have quietly been laying foundations ..

This is you being kicked out from 55.

Attachments

• 8AEF383C-8FA5-46E2-8476-3202774B4734.gif
    8AEF383C-8FA5-46E2-8476-3202774B4734.gif
    793.7 KB · Views: 9

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
You are embarrassed that others who play the game "within the rules" are beating your illegal Bots using mates ?

Interesting . Mr Duncan always has his head up his own ................ Please feel free to fill in the blanks .

wait wait.. so people with better timings and who have better organization are now cheaters? wow.. this is low even for you jackass.. now i will actually enjoy rimming you guys from 55.

DeletedUser54360

YOU are cheaters in your Diplomatic Relations . That has been proved with out doubt,

YOU already changed Allaince several times in this world that is also without doubt.

An d there are questions valid questions about the rate of resupply of units .

BuT not having specified who the Illegal Bot using cheats are - why are you leaping to these as yet unknown players aid?

Methinks the Pork Scratchings doth protest too much.

It all seems a bit misty and foggy to me.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
YOU are cheaters in your Diplomatic Relations . That has been proved with out doubt,

YOU already changed Allaince several times in this world that is also without doubt.

An d there are questions valid questions about the rate of resupply of units .

BuT not having specified who the Illegal Bot using cheats are - why are you leaping to these as yet unknown players aid?

Methinks the Pork Scratchings doth protest too much.

It all seems a bit misty and foggy to me.

nothing here that you listed is considered cheating nor have i had anything to do with anything, you can leave any ally and join any you want and that is a normal thing, as for diplomacy, i had no diplo dealings with LoTR nor was in charge of any diplo, it was fog from start and now lion.
Before you accuse anyone of anything learn a bit more.

DeletedUser

Witchunter getting owned here almost as easily as charlie the clown.
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

Give it up WG you are making a fool of yourself with incredulous regularity its cringing to watch. Really think you come out with this rubbish just for the attention you obviously lack in your real (
boisie.gif
) life. Sort of explains why your whole life is spent attention seeking on an internet game.

Bacon has the respect of most here, unlike yourself (and the other assorted cheats i have exposed here) who have to bend the rules to enable them to try and "compete" with the more superior players like bacon who's ability in the game is genuine and has no need to stoop to your levels to enhance his game. He could follow your lead and move into JFC to benefit from their event robbery buffs but he doesn't need to.

I even see members of your own alliance laughing at your desperation in robbing event rewards.

There is nothing genuine about you so why not just join up with Just for Cheats full time, perfect match you and charlie LOL. you would also get to keep all your cities because Reapers couldn't attack you. You get the chance to rule the world, as charlie the fraud promised " one alliance against the world sounds like your kinda thing?..............yes yes i know charlie is full of ***t and we actually have JFC/Goats/Dark Lords/Beautiful Monsters (Big shout
beach.gif
to my colleagues here) - well you can make exceptions i'm sure, after all you will still be napped/pacted with your rimmers, not fighting with any of the bigger alliances which leaves you only having to fight one war against Hounds and are safe from those nasty Reapers.

And of course this frees up your time so with your cities safe more time to entertain us all with your moronic ramblings on the forum,plus... No need to lock littly in the cupboard while you spend hours on line jumping in and out of Just For Buffs.

You know it makes sense, no thanks needed by the way it is an absolute pleasure.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

Give it up WG you are making a fool of yourself with incredulous regularity its cringing to watch. Really think you come out with this rubbish just for the attention you obviously lack in your real (
boisie.gif
) life. Sort of explains why your whole life is spent attention seeking on an internet game.

Bacon has the respect of most here, unlike yourself (and the other assorted cheats i have exposed here) who have to bend the rules to enable them to try and "compete" with the more superior players like bacon who's ability in the game is genuine and has no need to stoop to your levels to enhance his game. He could follow your lead and move into JFC to benefit from their event robbery buffs but he doesn't need to.

I even see members of your own alliance laughing at your desperation in robbing event rewards.

There is nothing genuine about you so why not just join up with Just for Cheats full time, perfect match you and charlie LOL. you would also get to keep all your cities because Reapers couldn't attack you. You get the chance to rule the world, as charlie the fraud promised " one alliance against the world sounds like your kinda thing?..............yes yes i know charlie is full of ***t and we actually have JFC/Goats/Dark Lords/Beautiful Monsters (Big shout
beach.gif
to my colleagues here) - well you can make exceptions i'm sure, after all you will still be napped/pacted with your rimmers, not fighting with any of the bigger alliances which leaves you only having to fight one war against Hounds and are safe from those nasty Reapers.

And of course this frees up your time so with your cities safe more time to entertain us all with your moronic ramblings on the forum,plus... No need to lock littly in the cupboard while you spend hours on line jumping in and out of Just For Buffs.

You know it makes sense, no thanks needed by the way it is an absolute pleasure.

mad love jolly <3
and lemme know if you need anything when we start coming your way after we finish off these njubs :)

DeletedUser54360

boisie.gif

beach.gif

Son A word of advice. Play in a world before you comment upon it.

Bacon ( new name ) has ths respect of lick spittle gobshites like you perhaps. But it will be a cold day in Grepo Hell before anyone takes seriously your demented ramblings.

Those who can do

Those who cant commentate.

WG

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Son A word of advice. Play in a world before you comment upon it.

Bacon ( new name ) has ths respect of lick spittle gobshites like you perhaps. But it will be a cold day in Grepo Hell before anyone takes seriously your demented ramblings.

Those who can do

Those who cant commentate.

WG

oink oink *insert pig emoji*

DeletedUser31302

Stop name dropping Savage Wg.

I try keep quiet on the external forums, and happily read along.

We don't beat our chests threw a forum. So don't mention an alliance that simply aren't interested in having massive egos :). Play & have fun.

DeletedUser4952

So much off topics lol

Anyone top 12?
The Mercenaries has fallen, some merged into Goats :)

DeletedUser54360

Stop name dropping Savage Wg.

I try keep quiet on the external forums, and happily read along.

We don't beat our chests threw a forum. So don't mention an alliance that simply aren't interested in having massive egos :). Play & have fun.

I have not name dropped Harry , Merely predicted that REapers will find a way to shaft Savage before the world is much older. After all that is what they do. It could be (A N OTHER ) in your place and the end result would be entirely predictable.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I have not name dropped Harry , Merely predicted that REapers will find a way to shaft Savage before the world is much older. After all that is what they do. It could be (A N OTHER ) in your place and the end result would be entirely predictable.

your mind games don't work on anyone.. give it a rest..
and please look up the meaning of word long term pact :)

DeletedUser54360

your mind games don't work on anyone.. give it a rest..
and please look up the meaning of word long term pact :)

Your MM to members are really quite interesting ( not only entertaining ) and betray the real developing sense of panic LOTR creates for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.