Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
bye bye jsss byre bye KINGdonwes smells like leaking ship t me. BTW Lion of THe North just got served abut 5 minutes ago .

i thought you wanted his city, hence why your cs was killed :)
and il trade 2 big chunks of manties over dlu any day of the week ;)
question is how many more you guys have

its like this.. 1 siege break, and then for next 5-7 days we take a lot of cities.. and all over again..

DeletedUser54384

bye bye jsss byre bye KINGdonwes smells like leaking ship t me. BTW Lion of THe North just got served abut 5 minutes ago .

You are really poor strategic. You just wanted to show here and yourself, that you are able to break my siege, good :) How many manti tokens you have? Do you want I show you my tokens? in 18 hours that guy gonna be under siege again, and I want to see your manties ;)

Hero of a day, you did it, you can be proud of yourself :D

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
You are really poor strategic. You just wanted to show here and yourself, that you are able to break my siege, good :) How many manti tokens you have? Do you want I show you my tokens? in 18 hours that guy gonna be under siege again, and I want to see your manties ;)

Hero of a day, you did it, you can be proud of yourself :D

wait wait.. but he didnt even hit your siege?
mighty rim lord..

DeletedUser41096

So much off topics lol

Anyone top 12?
The Mercenaries has fallen, some merged into Goats :)

JFL Rolled them before they knew what happened, around 13 to 0 cities in 5 days, merged into our NAP and now our relations are ruined from them allowing our enemies to run to take shelter.

An updated top 12 would be nice though, ill do a second one of I see someone at least give an effort on one as well

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@WitchunterGeneral how does it feel to be in siege by me? :)

p.s. your usual crappy high wall and tower revolt strategies wont work here, you need to adapt kiddo, or you and your team will get crushed even faster, its just matter of CS TT to me :)

its sad to see 80% of Rim lords ally having walls between 10 and 25.. you just need to land and its lost.. sad..

DeletedUser54384

@WitchunterGeneral how does it feel to be in siege by me? :)

p.s. your usual crappy high wall and tower revolt strategies wont work here, you need to adapt kiddo, or you and your team will get crushed even faster, its just matter of CS TT to me :)

its sad to see 80% of Rim lords ally having walls between 10 and 25.. you just need to land and its lost.. sad..

he is crying to his Parosi and JFL daddies now :)

DeletedUser54360

lets leave JFL daddies out of it for the moment boss?
they only used him and shuri to get that event positioning, they dont care for those 2 noobs :)
besides.. he is still sleeping..

I named my latest city after you MIND YOUR MANORS!! :cool:

Honestly you are such an idiot,

I have complete INTEL on that part of the Ocean now

for a non core city that your incompetence gave me for free..

And yet another city slot .

And yet another BP win on a city we dont need.

And truly the very best part of it is ,,, YOU infants can't eve see how you are being plaayed.

BTW YOU have burnt your Bridges with PAROSI ..

I wonder how long before you do the same with YOUR DADDY SAVAGE...

HARRY remember now ... " Spare the Rod and Spoil the evilking serial bot cheat BAcon child ".

DeletedUser54360

btw lets move the smack talk to one of the smack threads an d do a proper Top 12

no w that some of teh players have shown their true colours and played some of their opening cards.

DeletedUser10810

Interesting words Witch.
Now lets see if you are the man who can only talk, talk and talk or can actually do anything other than stupid spams.

Whatever intel I have on you, you are just one pathetic, stupid and dumb leader. It will not take more than one single old style OP to get your mouth shut. You are just lucky for your current location and can give grepo gods a lot of thanks for that.

Now lets see if you want to do something about my words here or again going to start shouting, spamming or running.

By the way, I love my Bacon. You don't even have the permission to dream about getting inside their core. But you can try and quit by yourself.

^^ Now this is chest thumping. ^^

DeletedUser54384

I named my latest city after you MIND YOUR MANORS!! :cool:

Honestly you are such an idiot,

I have complete INTEL on that part of the Ocean now

for a non core city that your incompetence gave me for free..

And yet another city slot .

And yet another BP win on a city we dont need.

And truly the very best part of it is ,,, YOU infants can't eve see how you are being plaayed.

BTW YOU have burnt your Bridges with PAROSI ..

I wonder how long before you do the same with YOUR DADDY SAVAGE...

HARRY remember now ... " Spare the Rod and Spoil the evilking serial bot cheat BAcon child ".

How is that to break one siege and lose 3 cities straight away? ( one of them is yours)

DeletedUser54360

Interesting words Witch.
Now lets see if you are the man who can only talk, talk and talk or can actually do anything other than stupid spams.

Whatever intel I have on you, you are just one pathetic, stupid and dumb leader. It will not take more than one single old style OP to get your mouth shut. You are just lucky for your current location and can give grepo gods a lot of thanks for that.

Now lets see if you want to do something about my words here or again going to start shouting, spamming or running.

By the way, I love my Bacon. You don't even have the permission to dream about getting inside their core. But you can try and quit by yourself.

^^ Now this is chest thumping. ^^

Move it to the smack talk thread please we need to get back to SINK OR SWIM 12 here

BTW who are you and what interest do you think you could possibly be to me ?

DeletedUser54360

OK PEOPLE AN ACTUAL TOP 12 as promised .

1 SAVAGE cities 377

ABP 1 DBP 1 OVERALL 1 AV PLAYER 78K

Hard to argue with their current status . STRONG SWIM

The only issue they have is in the poor selection of Partners

2 REAPERS RABBLE

ABP 3 DBP 3 OVERALL 3 AV player 75k

Appear to be doing ok despite an ever changing leadership of less than sparkling morality

SWIM ( for now )

3 PAROSI 1

ABP 2 DBP 3 OVERALL 2 AV player 61 k

Recent evenst have greatly enhanced already decent prospects ,

STRONG SWIM

4 TIG

ABP 5 DBP 4 OVERALL 5 AV PLAYER 57 K

Currently SWIM . However having betraye dJFL to cynically grab players that JFL defeated ( as Reapers did earlier ) . This move wil backfire and they are th emost at risk in the Top 5

SWIM ( Just about ) But the Sharks are circling. And they are in no mood for Joking now..

5 PAROSI 2

ABP 7 DBP 8 OVERALL 7 AV PLayer 49 K

Alomg with their Parent Group STRONG SWIM provied they choose their partners wisely in future.

6 H H U

ABP 6 D P 6 OVERALL 6 AV PLayer 45K

INternal squabbles over they are looking a STRONG SWIM Again as per my earlier prediction .

7 LOTR

ABP 4 DBP 5 OVERALL 4 AV player 43K

YOU tell me ??

MY take

As usual LOTR showing they are the best pound for pound fighting unit in Byblos ..

( I'll do the statistical analysis later to explain to the thickos why ...}

STRONG SWIM

8 SAVAGE

ABP 20 DBP 12 OVERALL 13 AV Player 32K

These are dross. Wthout their parent they would be sinking like a stone .

But thanks to Daddy FLOAT

9 MACEDON NKOB

ABP 15 DBP 15 OVERALL 15 AV Player who cares ?

I am going to say FLOAT here .

An awful lot needs to happen fo rthem to survive and thrive . Not enough information . But I say fair play they are having a go.

10 J F L

ABP 9 DBP 10 OVERALL 9 AV PLAYER 120 k

Actually they may be best pound for pound fighters in BYBLOS .. Ill run teh calculation in a bit ..

They just need to find honest long term partners and I see them going all the way in BYBLOS .. if they can acheve that.

now STRONG SWIM UNQUESTIONABLY Future ?? UNclear

11 RENEGADES

ABP 16 DBP 23 OVERALL 18 AV 23

Not enough ntel

FLOAT to soft SWIM fro now

12 ADUNATI

ABP 12 DBP 12 OVERALL 12 AV 25

Hmmmmmmmm

INteresting

I'l say SWIM for now..

WG

DeletedUser21287

Cynically Betrayed?

I assume you know both sides of the story before passing such judgement?

DeletedUser55187

Charlie has made it clear that there was no agreement/pact in place, so I'm pretty sure it could not have been a betrayal. But then again, I don't know anything about diplomacy.

DeletedUser54360

If it is all the same to you . I'll let Charlie deal with this matter ( For which he is fully capable )

DeletedUser54360

Charlie has made it clear that there was no agreement/pact in place, so I'm pretty sure it could not have been a betrayal. But then again, I don't know anything about diplomacy.

PERKY Same question for you . Whom are you representing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.