Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54360

Well if it was before recent events that is an issue. If after then less of one however needs dealing with. Charlie can send me attack report and I can look into.

I will do a top thing at some point. All other oceans are irrelevant to me at the moment and dont know most of you all so it would be on stats which dont tell the whole story and instinct.

All right then lets kiss and make up . We have as much chance of meeting in battle as chocolate Teapots catching on ..

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
from what i see mister WHG has a lot of mental issues against any player that played in Nagi, especially in Show us your noobies.. so his imagination tends to think everyone with new acc or someones name he does not know is someone from Show us your noobies in hidding LOL

FFS he thought i was @philvgr81 LOL

P.S. WHG, @MartinusV wasnt there in :)

DeletedUser21287

I cant remember if I was in that alliance SMYN or if I was fighting it lol

DeletedUser54360

from what i see mister WHG has a lot of mental issues against any player that played in Nagi, especially in Show us your noobies.. so his imagination tends to think everyone with new acc or someones name he does not know is someone from Show us your noobies in hidding LOL

FFS he thought i was @philvgr81 LOL

P.S. WHG, @MartinusV wasnt there in :)

No to be fair I think you are Ev1l King . as our correspondence might show .

But are either of the Princesses going to do a Top 12 ?

Afte rall I only have anoth r 12 hours before a stupid rude angry Gorilla eats me a d solves all your problems for you ..

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
No to be fair I think you are Ev1l King . as our correspondence might show .

But are either of the Princesses going to do a Top 12 ?

Afte rall I only have anoth r 12 hours before a stupid rude angry Gorilla eats me a d solves all your problems for you ..

no.. you referred to me as phil number of times to externals and your members, only after slick told ya who i am you found out :p

DeletedUser54360

no.. you referred to me as phil number of times to externals and your members, only after slick told ya who i am you found out :p

No Phil cleared off early when he ran into me here . He was in New Age . Pointless fabrication .

DeletedUser41096

When was this?
nIyBfVezRSCmg6Z87sx0ig.png

Lost complete respect for goats after this one, I personally contacted TIG's founder and was told "Go talk to steeno about this", 0 concern that he has someone actively working against JFL and with HH, but hey, not my alliance, literally 0 control from the leadership and players do whatever the hell they feel like.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
maybe it was his bp/ress farm so he was farming it, how do you know the story behind it unless the attacker said it to ya ..

DeletedUser55187

Lost complete respect for goats after this one, I personally contacted TIG's founder and was told "Go talk to steeno about this", 0 concern that he has someone actively working against JFL and with HH, but hey, not my alliance, literally 0 control from the leadership and players do whatever the hell they feel like.

Wow, yeah, I feel for you, Charlie. You guys worked together for 3 weeks. You guys had a NAP. Such a close relationship for such a long time. I imagine having them suddenly start working with your enemies was a huge disappointment to you. I completely understand why you would lose all respect for those people. It's like those 3 weeks just meant nothing to them.

DeletedUser54360

Wow, yeah, I feel for you, Charlie. You guys worked together for 3 weeks. You guys had a NAP. Such a close relationship for such a long time. I imagine having them suddenly start working with your enemies was a huge disappointment to you. I completely understand why you would lose all respect for those people. It's like those 3 weeks just meant nothing to them.

i cant quite understand if you are kissing Charly Butt here or being sarcastic . Still OCEAN 64 happy memories . It has always been my favorite Ocean .

DeletedUser41096

Same reason I blocked you in game, just as bad as Deamon only difference is I trusted you enough to continue to speak and explain things. Shame. I'm going to wrap up my external forums talk since I just got word TIG and HH are now in a NAP and soon to be PACT.

Keep the sarcasm up I'm glad you enjoy the attacks on me like that, I will at least respect deamon for being honest about his feelings over suppressing them then attacking me in the externals weeks later. Hope you enjoyed it really showed me some true colors,

Bye from the externals for now, will be back when JFL flies or dies.

DeletedUser54360

Same reason I blocked you in game, just as bad as Deamon only difference is I trusted you enough to continue to speak and explain things. Shame. I'm going to wrap up my external forums talk since I just got word TIG and HH are now in a NAP and soon to be PACT.

Keep the sarcasm up I'm glad you enjoy the attacks on me like that, I will at least respect deamon for being honest about his feelings over suppressing them then attacking me in the externals weeks later. Hope you enjoyed it really showed me some true colors,

Of course they are Charlie .. BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER ..

When you sup with the Devil remember you are going to need a long spoon .

Any time any place anywhere I can help you ( realistically ) I will be there.. WG

DeletedUser54360

CITIES CONTROLLED BY ALLAINCE GROUPS

THis is my best estimate and my INtel is incomplete so if you can report any obvious error or ommission Il amend for that

1 SAVAGE GROUP 709 Cities under control HEAD ( 414)

2 LOTR RIMGROUP 683 Cities HEAD (299)

3 Parosi Group 624 Cities HEAD ( 338)

4 REAPERS Group 521 Cities Head ( 348)

5 TIG-HOUNDS 581 Cities ( Not confirmed ) else 314 and 267

SIgnificant UNdeclared Blocks

Renegades 190

Adunati 195

B D M 185

MACEDON 184

Punnishrs 207

J F L 102

CITY NUMBERS MATTER and where thay are located MATTER EVEN MORE

It i s already clear that RIMGROUP is ( at worst ) in second fabvorite position fo WONDERS GAme episode.

Smack Talk away Ladies Numbers do not lie ..

OF course some of my City numbers are of dubious quality ..

No dispute there . But in terms of actual positioning I am quite content after spawning into a murderous Ocean to be in this position .

I wonder how many others have cause to be equally content?

DeletedUser21287

Were content. Fighting in the core from day 1 and getting stronger. Location is more important than quantity without a doubt.

its a war game though so the sooner this turns into 1 v 1 big coalition war the better :)

DeletedUser55187

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that just because I did not agree with you, I agreed with Deamon. I did not, but he and I worked that out in private - which is not currently an option for you and me.

I did not come to the externals to attack you. I came to set some things straight about why The Chosen Few and Hell Hounds were pacted from day 1. Maybe it got a little personal. I did try to not sink to personal attacks, but perhaps my sarcasm was a little over the top. That was never my intent, so I am sorry. Likewise, you didn't leave The Chosen Few to hurt me, yet here we are. Consider how you felt after 3 weeks with the goats, and then please try to take the time to understand how I felt after 10 months.

I supressed my feelings for the sake of holding together our team in Imbros. It was not to trick or hurt you at all. I also used that time to try to understand your point of view. I'm pretty sure I was honest with you about my feelings - I didn't like what had happened, which is why you needed to explain things from your side. For what it's worth, it wasn't a waste - I know that you had good reasons to do what you did. Not only were you personally attacked within The Chosen Few, you did not agree with the diplomacy, and diplomacy is very important to you, so The Chosen Few was not the alliance for you. But all the reasons in the world won't change how I felt about what you did.

DeletedUser54360

I am pinching myself to check I am not dreaming . A short series of sensible posts. Issues to be resolved yes but strangely reasonable rhetoric. Please don't let me wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.