Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41096

OK PEOPLE AN ACTUAL TOP 12 as promised .
4 TIG

ABP 5 DBP 4 OVERALL 5 AV PLAYER 57 K

Currently SWIM . However having betraye dJFL to cynically grab players that JFL defeated ( as Reapers did earlier ) . This move wil backfire and they are th emost at risk in the Top 5

SWIM ( Just about ) But the Sharks are circling. And they are in no mood for Joking now..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 J F L

ABP 9 DBP 10 OVERALL 9 AV PLAYER 120 k

Actually they may be best pound for pound fighters in BYBLOS .. Ill run teh calculation in a bit ..

They just need to find honest long term partners and I see them going all the way in BYBLOS .. if they can acheve that.

now STRONG SWIM UNQUESTIONABLY Future ?? UNclear

Since these are the only two to really concern JFL,

Starting with your comments on Goats. I do not think their intentions were cynical, they were simply stupid and not thought out. Basically, they chose to invite our enemies that we had defeated alone, no help from anyone, without contacting me. Sure, they aren't a PACT, but what did they think we would say about our enemies running behind a NAP. Basically the move wasn't thought out at all from the goats, they saw a chance for more players and acted on that without thinking of the consequences of it all. As it stands we have stopped communications, I personally like the leaders and some of the players in goats, but we cant work with someone willing to hide enemies without as much as a word to us before hand.

As for JFL, no point stressing over a long term partner this early. 1 step at a time, we have a big move happening in the next 24 hours, will make us even more potent so stay tuned :p

Ill drop a top 12 shortly myself to keep this on track, encourage everyone to at least give their own versions, fun reading

DeletedUser21287

OK PINKY before we go any further Who are you representing Here ?

If you cant work that out Im at a loss for words lol. Besides the question remains whether bias or neutral!
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

DeletedUser41096

1. Savage: First in points, first in BP, overall a good group. They will stay course for the next month or 2 before any real competition will rise for them to face, I like the way they play and they seem to be winning all of their fights (although I don't see much action outside of Parosi which is a slow battle it seems), will be interesting to see what they are like the next 3-4 weeks, that is crucial time for fighting so I suppose we will see.

-Swim-

2. Reapers: Good group, I like the way they play, seem to have a good control on ocean 55, only concern I see moving forward is the same concern most of these top 5 groups will face, the rim alliances eeking in on their oceans. Reapears need to push their borders and get a good wall up then they will hold well, good core group of players mixed with some weak links that will be filtered out, see them going for a while though,

-Swim-

3. Parosi Nasilja : 3rd in points, 2nd in BP, I see they have come out ahead in ocean 45, seemed to have made it clear they own the northern part, only issue now is where do they go? Looks like a possible push into 55, maybe even 44, they have some hard borders to hold though, look out for that as they can be pushed from reapers who are east or Savage from the south, with the 2 big boys on both sides they are always at risk, no idea their diplomatic situation so cant tell you which side will give first, but be weary... they will keep swimming but I don't think as long as the other two groups above.

-Light Swim-

4. The Infected Goats: Torn on the group. Love their leaders on a person level with their personalities, but some seriously BAD diplomatic choices threaten relations with one of their NAPs. Only a small NAP they probably don't think much of but one that could bite later if things break down, I think they have one of the best top 5 cores of the world, but they have small and quiet players that could be an issue, also they have a few loud mouths that haven't been controlled which can be a serious issue down the road once they get into a closer battle than they are in with HH now. I like the group overall, in ocean 54, beating down HH, however again diplomacy is huge in this game and if it breaks down, bad things can happen.

-Light Swim (Diplomatic issues prevent a full swim)-

5. Lukovi Nasilja: Sister to #3, see above.

-Light Swim-

6. Lords of the RIM:
Mixed feelings on the group. Great core group of players, but SO much new blood amongst them, basically it will be up to the leadership to teach the new guys before they are consumed by those new guys inability to hold their ground, if they keep getting pushed back they risk internal issues as well, nobody likes losing cities. They are a long term team though, I don't see them giving up or losing that horribly, so they will float along until the WW stages where they will be at their strongest from my guess.

-Floating until the WW stage-

7. Hellhounds Unchained: Simple answer here is they are the fastest sinking ship on this list. Losing every war in numbers, 2-12 vs the goats, 5-6 vs DL, 0-4 vs JFL, and this is not including their 2 sister alliances in chosen and HHUnleashed that have been ran over to the point to where they are nearly out of members in both alliances. They are getting rolled, need to figure something out soon to save their game otherwise they wont make it. Good top 3 or so of players but they cant save them from the pressure they are under, need to figure something out, as it stands the definition of a sink.

-SINK.-

8. Savage II: Sister to #1, see above.

-SWIM-

9. Macedon:
South 55 / north 56 oceans, for a group out of the core they aren't doing well, only reason they are still up and going is the fact they don't have the pressure of any top 10 teams on them, if they face any real competition it looks like they would be completely rolled over. Sink long term, maybe they can float along if nobody attacks them but seems that isn't the case

-SINK-

10. adunati primun:
Ocean 43 alliance, I cant even assume what they do over there, they are ranked 10th in points, 22nd in bp... I don't know how to properly rate them as they seem to be fighting nobody but themselves with internals, good for them for having fun in ocean 43 I guess, but float just because they have no competition,

-FLOAT-

11. Just For Laughs:
My group of guys, my rating will be favorable of course since its mine so will only leave with the stats, 11th in points, 9th in overall BP, 9th in attacking BP, 10th in DBP. 8 Players, 120k average points (#1 in the world by over 30k)

-????-

12. Renegades:
Smaller 45/46 group, max players but smaller points since they are more of a rim group. I think I recognized a few of their players but nothing special overall, 12 in points 19th in BP, not much to say about them until they fight people,

-FLOAT-

I Tried keeping it as unbias as I could, some distain towards some more than others but overall hopefully this is a fair representation of the top 12.
C
JFL Family

DeletedUser54360

Since these are the only two to really concern JFL,

Starting with your comments on Goats. I do not think their intentions were cynical, they were simply stupid and not thought out. Basically, they chose to invite our enemies that we had defeated alone, no help from anyone, without contacting me. Sure, they aren't a PACT, but what did they think we would say about our enemies running behind a NAP. Basically the move wasn't thought out at all from the goats, they saw a chance for more players and acted on that without thinking of the consequences of it all. As it stands we have stopped communications, I personally like the leaders and some of the players in goats, but we cant work with someone willing to hide enemies without as much as a word to us before hand.

As for JFL, no point stressing over a long term partner this early. 1 step at a time, we have a big move happening in the next 24 hours, will make us even more potent so stay tuned :p

Ill drop a top 12 shortly myself to keep this on track, encourage everyone to at least give their own versions, fun reading

That is exactly what Reapers did with LOTR over the foolish four .. Long term repurcussions are ongong for them ..

But you hav e confirmed my point about TIG shooting themselves in teh foot .

DeletedUser55187

Why do I have to be representing anybody? I represent myself. I am simply trying to comprehend the complex relationship that is the TIG and JFL agreement for personal reasons.

Earlier today, I referred to TIG and JFL as pacted friends, only to be corrected by Charlie himself. He has said over and over again that there is no agreement or pact. I realized this when I made my comment; however, the way they have been working together, I hardly see a difference.

But now Charlie seems to be upset about them not contacting him about their recruitment. Why would an alliance you have no pact/agreement with need to inform you about taking in new players?

You can't have it both ways - either JFL was allied with TIG and their recruitment was a betrayal or the two were simply working together and their recruitment was none of JFL's business. Either way, JFL is free to turn TIG red, which it sounds like they will do.

DeletedUser21287

The NAP was longer than the PACT so i get Charlies frustrations but at the end of the day the NAP benefits both alliances. A shared enemy. Part of that much larger enemy disbands and forms TM who want to fight HH (I believe). Now instead of JFL continuing to concentrate on HH they turn their attention to TM which is fair enough but stop attacking HH albeit the odd conquer (did Charlie say 2?). Now this suggests to me that JFL were not fighting HH but perhaps it was certain players who happened to leave HH for TM, may be wrong but thats what it looks like. Why after weeks of fighting HH do you suddenly stop to attack TM who left to fight HH themselves. Makes no sense unless of course it was personal towards certain players. So now were still fighting HH and TM become a pact which is a stronger relationship than a NAP. These things happen all the time. So JFL can accept this and continue to attack the initial common enemy HH or make a big deal out of it. They made a big deal out of it and again you have to question whether it is personal. Who knows? From their point of view I wouldnt be too happy either but this is a war game and as an alliance we want to grow. Who were at war with makes no difference to me - I wouldnt play the game if we were all at peace. The early relationship changes are as much fun as the fighting.

DeletedUser41096

The NAP was longer than the PACT so i get Charlies frustrations but at the end of the day the NAP benefits both alliances. A shared enemy. Part of that much larger enemy disbands and forms TM who want to fight HH (I believe). Now instead of JFL continuing to concentrate on HH they turn their attention to TM which is fair enough but stop attacking HH albeit the odd conquer (did Charlie say 2?). Now this suggests to me that JFL were not fighting HH but perhaps it was certain players who happened to leave HH for TM, may be wrong but thats what it looks like. Why after weeks of fighting HH do you suddenly stop to attack TM who left to fight HH themselves. Makes no sense unless of course it was personal towards certain players. So now were still fighting HH and TM become a pact which is a stronger relationship than a NAP. These things happen all the time. So JFL can accept this and continue to attack the initial common enemy HH or make a big deal out of it. They made a big deal out of it and again you have to question whether it is personal. Who knows? From their point of view I wouldnt be too happy either but this is a war game and as an alliance we want to grow. Who were at war with makes no difference to me - I wouldnt play the game if we were all at peace. The early relationship changes are as much fun as the fighting.
I love diplomacy, love it, I build my alliance around diplomacy. I did not ask TIG to understand why I was turning on TM. I was told our fights would be respected and TIG would in no way get involved with TM other than the fact TIG and TM were in a PACT to take down HH. I said okay, no problem, we take them down our own.

Now that TM is gone it doesn't matter, I don't do things without a reason. I targeted TM for one reason, to send a message. If people saw TM doing well from inside HH, then you would have HH joining TM, or trying to split and do what TM was doing and make their own alliance. When goats allied TM, we had no choice but to declare a full war and turn focus to eliminate TM before they recruited more HH members. Its simple, TM recruits more HH members, goats continue to protect them, if we don't stop that flow of losses from HH that means HH disappears. Now what happens between JFL and TIG when HH disappears? Then we are left with TIG and TM in a PACT, so if we didn't turn on TM and force the issue, whats stopping HH from all joining TM, and in turn, creating yet another stalemate with the 3 alliances working together? I did what I had to do to prevent this, you see how horribly HH is doing against just TIG and JFL, what happens when 15 of HH leave and form another alliance that also turns on HH? You are speeding up the process of bringing down HH but in turn creating more complications by doing so.

I could go on, this is a brief summary of why we fought TM. TM joining TIG pisses me off for the simple reason as to I was not warned about this, and we were attacking them. I don't care if we are a NAP or a PACT, you recruit enemies its bad regardless of the two. We were a NAP, but how do you maintain no aggression when you recruit the members where our aggression was directed towards?

C
JFL Family

DeletedUser54360

So whos gonna win O54
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
With the greatest of respect in Byblos no body actually cares .

Or so it seems to me . But I am ever ready to listen to reasoned argument why those who ( including me ) feel thta way may have missed something of importance.

So I am all ears.

DeletedUser21287

With the greatest of respect in Byblos no body actually cares .

Or so it seems to me . But I am ever ready to listen to reasoned argument why those who ( including me ) feel thta way may have missed something of importance.

So I am all ears.

Who is this guy, always on here talking the talk. 90% of your conquests are internal or from your sister alliance. When you turn your ratio around to enemies over internals I may consider you worthy of walking the walk with me. It will be a joy instead of listening to you trash talk on here all day long. Are you at war with Reapers or are you feeding them?

DeletedUser21287

I love diplomacy, love it, I build my alliance around diplomacy. I did not ask TIG to understand why I was turning on TM. I was told our fights would be respected and TIG would in no way get involved with TM other than the fact TIG and TM were in a PACT to take down HH. I said okay, no problem, we take them down our own.

Now that TM is gone it doesn't matter, I don't do things without a reason. I targeted TM for one reason, to send a message. If people saw TM doing well from inside HH, then you would have HH joining TM, or trying to split and do what TM was doing and make their own alliance. When goats allied TM, we had no choice but to declare a full war and turn focus to eliminate TM before they recruited more HH members. Its simple, TM recruits more HH members, goats continue to protect them, if we don't stop that flow of losses from HH that means HH disappears. Now what happens between JFL and TIG when HH disappears? Then we are left with TIG and TM in a PACT, so if we didn't turn on TM and force the issue, whats stopping HH from all joining TM, and in turn, creating yet another stalemate with the 3 alliances working together? I did what I had to do to prevent this, you see how horribly HH is doing against just TIG and JFL, what happens when 15 of HH leave and form another alliance that also turns on HH? You are speeding up the process of bringing down HH but in turn creating more complications by doing so.

I could go on, this is a brief summary of why we fought TM. TM joining TIG pisses me off for the simple reason as to I was not warned about this, and we were attacking them. I don't care if we are a NAP or a PACT, you recruit enemies its bad regardless of the two. We were a NAP, but how do you maintain no aggression when you recruit the members where our aggression was directed towards?

C
JFL Family

Did you keep this to yourself Charlie because telling us of a plan AFTER recent events have unfolded is fruitless. Unless you advised TIG leadership of this audacious plan and they went against it I cannot see the issue. This suggest poor communication on your behalf if you kept this plan to yourself or bad leadership by goats if they knew of your plan, you havent mentioned this therefore assume the former. A prolonged war in our ocean benefits nobody, you guys wouldnt get sufficient slots to take out all TM players unless your war goes on for the next year therefore eventually those players would go elsewhere. As they occupy 54 it makes sense they join us. Same with HH, we dont have the slots to take all of their cities so as in the case of most wars diplomatic situations change. Be it for the better or worse only time will tell. It doesnt matter how strong an alliance is once you are on the back foot with the attackers momentum unstoppable you have to make a change to continue to play or leave.

DeletedUser54360

Who is this guy, always on here talking the talk. 90% of your conquests are internal or from your sister alliance. When you turn your ratio around to enemies over internals I may consider you worthy of walking the walk with me. It will be a joy instead of listening to you trash talk on here all day long. Are you at war with Reapers or are you feeding them?

Do a 12 sink or swim Top 12 and stop being a lazy parasite on other peoples posts .

YOU worthless little nonentity ..

DeletedUser54360

Did you keep this to yourself Charlie because telling us of a plan AFTER recent events have unfolded is fruitless. Unless you advised TIG leadership of this audacious plan and they went against it I cannot see the issue. This suggest poor communication on your behalf if you kept this plan to yourself or bad leadership by goats if they knew of your plan, you havent mentioned this therefore assume the former. A prolonged war in our ocean benefits nobody, you guys wouldnt get sufficient slots to take out all TM players unless your war goes on for the next year therefore eventually those players would go elsewhere. As they occupy 54 it makes sense they join us. Same with HH, we dont have the slots to take all of their cities so as in the case of most wars diplomatic situations change. Be it for the better or worse only time will tell. It doesnt matter how strong an alliance is once you are on the back foot with the attackers momentum unstoppable you have to make a change to continue to play or leave.

Dont be doltishly incomprehending . I have news for you Marty Boy . Your farts are smelly as well as everyone else'e .

IF you dont see how you pissed JFL off you are stupid or merely disrespectful .

I am crafting a world win not measuring thingies or chasing Rankings . The fact that you are unable to see what I clearly state in my profile speaks volumes about your utter lack of any finesse or sophistication .

I have been trolled by the best in the Grepo TRolling businees for ever /

YOU are a just an insignificant fly on a ball of dung compared to teh vilification others hav e generate d.

Now you were told to take teh smack talk to another thread.

Or is that something else you did not understand DO a tOP 12 and be happy..

DeletedUser41096

Yet I had caught a TIG member WORKING WITH an HH member to break our siege... and lack of communication from our side? You kidding me? So we have to tell you our plan for fighting TM, but you can sit there and say "we are just a NAP, we don't need to tell you we are recruiting your enemies"... double standards much..? That is disrespectful to say the least.

DeletedUser21287

Dont be doltishly incomprehending . I have news for you Marty Boy . Your farts are smelly as well as everyone else'e .

IF you dont see how you pissed JFL off you are stupid or merely disrespectful .

I am crafting a world win not measuring thingies or chasing Rankings . The fact that you are unable to see what I clearly state in my profile speaks volumes about your utter lack of any finesse or sophistication .

I have been trolled by the best in the Grepo TRolling businees for ever /

YOU are a just an insignificant fly on a ball of dung compared to teh vilification others hav e generate d.

Now you were told to take teh smack talk to another thread.

Or is that something else you did not understand DO a tOP 12 and be happy..

Just saying it as it is. Im not the one who gets upset if NAP/PACTS go their separate ways for whatever reason.

DeletedUser21287

Yet I had caught a TIG member WORKING WITH an HH member to break our siege... and lack of communication from our side? You kidding me? So we have to tell you our plan for fighting TM, but you can sit there and say "we are just a NAP, we don't need to tell you we are recruiting your enemies"... double standards much..? That is disrespectful to say the least.

When was this?

DeletedUser21287

Dont make li e you actually care . Self servers usually get served sooner or later ..

NOW TOP 12 PLEASE>
We have several Smack talk threads ..

Well if it was before recent events that is an issue. If after then less of one however needs dealing with. Charlie can send me attack report and I can look into.

I will do a top thing at some point. All other oceans are irrelevant to me at the moment and dont know most of you all so it would be on stats which dont tell the whole story and instinct.

Status
Not open for further replies.