So this is how the game is played?

DeletedUser42857

THIS is what a stone hail spam looks like.

imgpsh_fullsize

I have never done that to you, and i have never attacked you for the purposes of

a) deliberately upsetting you
b) forcing you to turn your alarm off
c) attempting to slow down your computer

DeletedUser42857

I could give you two names :D

If your mobile or laptop not able to work during 500 incoming supports, attacks or illusions (but who the hell using illusion) then you should buy new one or stop playing.

well im on a quad core linux system with 8gb ram, 1gb gfx memory, 70mb/s internet which is hardwired when in ops or being attacked. Grepo is played in a dedicated browser not used for anything else.

and with 300+ incoming supports/atttacks and new ones being added every second its like playig in toffee

(its fine if its just 300 incoming, but its when its 300 incoming and youve got umak launching a single bir every second its the problem)

DeletedUser42857

Right..

So GAby insists hitting her city with 10 catapults, hours apart, on three seperate occasions is spamming? no, its not.

That wave I just send that damaged wall, market, farm, warehouse etc, THAT WAS SPAMMING

There is a huge difference

I have never done the latter, and I dont intent to do the latter again because its childish

Of course BZC, do what they did yesterday which is lightning bolt multiple cities.. Yesterday I attacked gaby once with cats and the response was me being spammed with lightning bolts for an hour...

Who are the spammers? remind me...

DeletedUser42857

ps. im fine with lighting bolts, if you notice i dont build any of my cities very big, i prefer the free pop, any of my cities that are over 14k is because i took them like that and havnt got round to knocking stuff down yet :D

DeletedUser42857

But DM I thought you complaining about our timing two days ago and tell us you’re gonna report all of us

never ever said i was going to report all of you.

but there was certainly one in there who's timings were utterly ridiculous (and has a history of uttery ridiculous timings)

All alliances have botters, Im sure we have a couple (although if they are discovered they will be kicked out), just as your guys do, just as SSS do, just as pretty much every alliance ever has..

DeletedUser42857

http://prntscr.com/h4gt47 i`m too lazy too post all your spam ,at least you have good sense plz and do not deny your actions

ezyEJg_uTLal2RbvF1g_rg.png

you fail to mention there was a CS in the middle of that (which was cancelled the last minute) and the final attack was designed to kill your backsnipe

Sentier 01:36:38 breaker (to draw the city guard)
Barbes 01:36:42 harbour breaker (to kill the tri's)
Sentier 01:36:42 CS
Sentier 01:36:47 Snipe
Sentier 01:36:56 Snipe

Why did I do that?

Cast your mind back a week or so, you sent a CS at my city Denfert Rouchereau

Just in front of that CS you put a breaker, then timed BEHIND the CS you put 100+ chariots then at the very last minute you cancelled the CS

Your plan was that I would see the CS, backsnipe it and you would then kill my backsnipe

Do you remember doing that?

Do you remember me messaging you and asking "what exactly you were trying to achieve"

Ad you replied, and I quote, this is exactly what you said "you are too stupid to understand"

So no my dear Gaby, I was doing EXACTLY to do what you had attempted to do to me, BUT, when you do it "Im too stupid to understand", when i do it its "spam"

heres the punchline

Your attempt hit air (because im way too clever to fall for that)

My attempt took out a pile of tri's and then the DLU you kindly put in for me

And this is the problem. You cry spam at everything, if you are attacked when you are online its spam, if theres more than 3 attacks in a row its spam, if it involves catapults, its spam

but when you do EXACTLY the same thing, in fact, you do EXACTLY the same thing FIRST, We are just too stupid to understand..

DeletedUser42857

ps. 6 consecutive attacks is NOT the same as

deliberately splitting support into packets to slow a players computer down
attacking a player every ten minutes for 12 hours
sending over 1000 spies on a players city

all of those things done by BZC

please stop deflecting with examples that were simply a response to something you had already done

DeletedUser43435

you fail to mention there was a CS in the middle of that (which was cancelled the last minute) and the final attack was designed to kill your backsnipe

Sentier 01:36:38 breaker (to draw the city guard)
Barbes 01:36:42 harbour breaker (to kill the tri's)
Sentier 01:36:42 CS
Sentier 01:36:47 Snipe
Sentier 01:36:56 Snipe
sorry maybe you wanted to send cs ,but you forgot to send or your intention was simple spam ,dude
if you have report with cs post here plz ,me don`t have any report with your cs

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Jesus dim you do your name honour with how dim you are
You just posted like 6 messages in a row :D

Anyways, most people know I have more than a few bad words to say about gaby, which makes it even worse that even I have to agree with her here
You have no proof, throw blind accusations and as far as I know BZC don't mindlessly spam (well except for spamming Roe but those have a special relationship)

DeletedUser42857

sorry maybe you wanted to send cs ,but you forgot to send or your intention was simple spam ,dude
if you have report with cs post here plz ,me don`t have any report with your cs

as ive already explained, just as you did i cancelled the CS last second I also cancelled the CS last second so I could backsnipe your backsnipe

DeletedUser42857

Jesus dim you do your name honour with how dim you are
You just posted like 6 messages in a row :D

Anyways, most people know I have more than a few bad words to say about gaby, which makes it even worse that even I have to agree with her here
You have no proof, throw blind accusations and as far as I know BZC don't mindlessly spam (well except for spamming Roe but those have a special relationship)

as far as you know... so you dont know then

having been on the receiving end, and having seen other players on the receiving end its really not debatable. ive seen it with my own eyes

its not blind accusations when you have seen it happened..

but unlike most of Bzc we dont keep our reports for a year and a day in case they are needed in an argument on externals.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Oh please mention buckie earlier, I thought you were on about BZC originals
I know he likes keeping people awake
He's a reasonable guy though, if you actually talk to him and manage to understand what he's saying it turns out there's usually a reason for whatever he's doing
Unless you're a total buttpickle he buggers off if you have a chat, so my guess is your boy did something to upset him
Which does not include:
  • Making fun of his gold use
  • Making fun of his timing
  • Making fun of his tantrums in skype (world)chats
  • Making fun of his troops dying
Since I did all those before and I never had an issue :D
Then again, for some reason people do not enjoy spamming me very much, think I smell or something

And for the record I just don't know what the point of deleting reports is now that there's a "Mark all as read" button, works like a charm

DeletedUser42857

and now, agreement is made to have a ceasefire on a single player to allow him to swap out cities (medical issue)

ceasefire on player ends at 14:00 today

guess who ignores that ceasefire completely and sinks CS in handovers???????

Guess who sends a CS at the player under ceasefire?

mQFqo48.png

Gaby....

And yet people believe her when she sits here saying "oh i dont spam, i dont do this, i dont do that, oh no, not sweet little me"

YOU JUST ATTACKED A PLAYER UNDER AN AGREED CEASEFIRE AND BROKE A HANDOFF

YOU JUST SENT A CS AT A CITY OF A PLAYER UNDER AGREED CEASEFIRE

You are a proven liar girl...

what excuse will you make for this one? or are you going to try and deny you did it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

Oh please mention buckie earlier, I thought you were on about BZC originals
I know he likes keeping people awake
He's a reasonable guy though, if you actually talk to him and manage to understand what he's saying it turns out there's usually a reason for whatever he's doing
Unless you're a total buttpickle he buggers off if you have a chat, so my guess is your boy did something to upset him
Which does not include:
  • Making fun of his gold use
  • Making fun of his timing
  • Making fun of his tantrums in skype (world)chats
  • Making fun of his troops dying
Since I did all those before and I never had an issue :D
Then again, for some reason people do not enjoy spamming me very much, think I smell or something

And for the record I just don't know what the point of deleting reports is now that there's a "Mark all as read" button, works like a charm

because its a pain dragging thrhough things. for instance, i have a bunch of reports form a player i need to log so ive deleted pretty much anything since so i dont have to scroll bck ten pages to get to those reports.

DeletedUser52791

Dim why you aren’t able to make only one post ? That’s spamming on externals.

and now, agreement is made to have a ceasefire on a single player to allow him to swap out cities (medical issue)

ceasefire on player ends at 14:00 today

guess who ignores that ceasefire completely and sinks CS in handovers???????

Gaby, shes all class that girl..

Never heard of ceasefire.

DeletedUser42857

Dim why you aren’t able to make only one post ? That’s spamming on externals.

Never heard of ceasefire.

it was agreed with zazou and gaby, dont worry, we have plenty of messages confirming it.

due to medical issue with the player it was agreed we had till 1400 today to arrange swapping out his front line cities.

Gaby went round this morning fully aware of the situation and started sinking CS and trying her own sieges.