Ask a Leader of Savage anything

DeletedUser

When are you going to show No Name who's the boss of this world? There's only 5 or 6 players to watch out for and the rest just do nothing. you should kill them within a month or two so come on and give it to them. I'm your number 1 fan guys!!!

DeletedUser48212

How come you won Lato? I remember we did first 4 wonders.
We built all seven of them and won the world yay.
Have u ever met valk in rl???
Yes. I did spent some months cooking for her too lol She totally loves my food.

When are you going to show No Name who's the boss of this world? There's only 5 or 6 players to watch out for and the rest just do nothing. you should kill them within a month or two so come on and give it to them. I'm your number 1 fan guys!!!
First we need to stop losing one or two cities to PN daily after this we are game for anything and everything. WHG is sending butshut crazy messages to our alliance that make you think he is 2 fries short of a happy meal.

DeletedUser54384

So, what's the name of the new super mega alliance? Savage Nasilja, Savage Priests or Savage Spammers?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54792

Do you ever find it funny when other players get butt-hurt over completely normal and intelligent gameplay?

DeletedUser54384

Do you ever find it funny when other players get butt-hurt over completely normal and intelligent gameplay?

No. I find it funny, when players, who won a crown several times, want to win it again this way.

DeletedUser54384

And I wasn't aware you have already put yourself into a Savage leader position. The question wasn't addressed to you.

DeletedUser53903

i wasnt aware that savage players tried to do a back-hand deal with us, but instead wanted to merge with the parosi gang. The entire alliance is breaking from the inside.

DeletedUser10810

i wasnt aware that savage players tried to do a back-hand deal with us, but instead wanted to merge with the parosi gang. The entire alliance is breaking from the inside.
I see.. Good intel. Good to know that Savage is dying.
Oh! Savage is breaking from inside is it????? OMG, Very very good intel mate. How u know all this? ENVY. I never knew all this!

DeletedUser48212

So, what's the name of the new super mega alliance? Savage Nasilja, Savage Priests or Savage Spammers?
I wanted to go with Joes Chill Club but no one else liked that name.
I honestly think that the piglets are scared. Alongside with WHG and his alliance. They are scared of a possible PN savage alliance wining the world and putting them into their place. Because, let's face it, nothing could stop that powerhouse.
Not sure who you mean but if you mean PN then that I can only say that you really underestimate them. They are a solid gang of players who are not quitting because they lose some cities. The game is always long and neither we nor them are going away. We are in 2 months or so? The real game starts in a couple months anyway. Not a question though but i will let it slide this time.
Who are Savage Anything?
Even though we are called Savage we are actually pretty nice.

DeletedUser55202

1)How does it feel to be in bed with every alliance you have borders? ( Misfits, Black Flag, pigglets, parosi, etc )

2)Why do you put other alliances to fight your wars?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31302

before asking a question please write it correct .... flop

" why you put "