Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser46391

I'll be more impressed if you can even act half your age this time round pippy. :p

My prediction you'll get banned act like an edgelord or become a meme again.

DeletedUser54192

Guys, please do not accuse people of using bots.
If we make complaints the official way, will they be listened to? Waiting over 6 days for a reply to a particular support ticket at the moment...

I understand it is against the rules to make accusations on the forum, but is it considered that people have tried the official method of making complaints and been ignored, hence venting their frustrations here on the forum?

DeletedUser54753

Kal I feel your pain so does my alliance teammates. In Myonia we sent support tickets continuously for 6 months from multiple alliances. KOD ghosted because they got frustrated because things were not moving fast enough for them. I'm only posting on this forum because I want to help people who face others who do not play this game in the right way.

My advice to keep sending the tickets it worked in Myonia. It took WAY too long but in time it DID work.

DeletedUser32254

If someone of size does not take the fight to invicta very soon, this may all be moot.
They appear to be sitting in the catbird seat and likely pleased with the way this world is shaping up.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
If someone of size does not take the fight to invicta very soon, this may all be moot.
They appear to be sitting in the catbird seat and likely pleased with the way this world is shaping up.

and whats the problem with that?
tell us why the hell should anyone help who cares to fight their own ocean war?

every ally is focusing on their own ocean so why would anyone focus on someone else's ocean?

DeletedUser55280

Positions change since last update in brackets.

Invicta (/)
The Evil Empire (/)
Who Cares(/)
Phobia (/)
Rogue Traders (/)
Written in Blood (+1)
Black Widows (-1)
D.T.L (/)
Blood Hellraisers (+3)
Dost Teknesi Hanedan (/)
Deuces Wild (-2)
Nocturnos (-1)

DeletedUser32254

every ally is focusing on their own ocean so why would anyone focus on someone else's ocean?

No problem at all,,, if you are invicta.

If you are anyone else and have an eye toward winning this world, allowing Inv to grow across 2 oceans unhindered by an equal sized opponent is a problem.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
well im not invicta either way i dont see anything happening in 55 as anyones problem but who cares, its their fight, and they will fight it out 1vs1 as best as they can.

DeletedUser21560

Havent asked anyone to help us fight our war, on the other hand, we have been offered help by several teams.

As good as Invicta may be, they are not oiled well enough to be as effective a machine as Evil Empire. So with time EE will become bigger, which they almost already are. Invicta is nowhere near the problem of this server.

As for our fight of 55, its only 2 days old. Theres plenty of time left in the server for fighting. Dont count us out just yet ;)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
im not counting you guys out, im saying what is obvious and the usually way things are done.. everyone focuses on their oceans first.. mostly for positioning reasons, because of that i don't see more less any ally that can help yours.

DeletedUser21560

But u made vorrians comment about invicta into who cares VS TEE

I know you would like to not care but we already rejected you 2 servers ago and let you get rimmed. So keep our name out of your mouth please.

I also know that you have something in Common with TEE, but try to be less obvious. You got busted, they havent yet. Even they didnt want to invite you and let you get rimmed.
I always thought u saw yourself as a leader and not a follower. So less cheerleading more fighting please

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
But u made vorrians comment about invicta into who cares VS TEE

I know you would like to not care but we already rejected you 2 servers ago and let you get rimmed. So keep our name out of your mouth please.

I also know that you have something in Common with TEE, but try to be less obvious. You got busted, they havent yet. Even they didnt want to invite you and let you get rimmed.
I always thought u saw yourself as a leader and not a follower. So less cheerleading more fighting please

yeah.. that didn't happen, none of it so maybe you should try less talking about more less anything related to me as you clearly dont know anything, just start some spin-off stories to make me look bad, and il talk about anyone i want to and express my opinion.

Yeah you mentioned more fighting.. maybe you should compare my fighters rank in .. lets say.. every world i do take on serious with your "fighters" or with you so great leader.. so much for that topic.

DeletedUser21560

yeah.. that didn't happen, none of it so maybe you should try less talking about more less anything related to me as you clearly dont know anything, just start some spin-off stories to make me look bad, and il talk about anyone i want to and express my opinion.

Yeah you mentioned more fighting.. maybe you should compare my fighters rank in .. lets say.. every world i do take on serious with your "fighters" or with you so great leader.. so much for that topic.

All i know is you got rimmed both on Nags and Pags... Your fighters rank does not mean anything if you get rimmed and lose it all. Again i have to remind you that you got internalised by your own alliance while you were leading it. Speaks for itself. Anyone can start in a world get rimmed and say, i didnt take it serious.

I dont have to start spin of stories to make you look bad, anyone can go check pags forum to see how you behaved. And your countless bans on externals only adds to it. Anyways, good luck in your new ocean, hope its more friendly than your previous one, for you.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
how about you tell a truth ?

Nags.. played and lead solid group in the core, started war with biggest gold whore i saw in last 5 years who built any lost nukes within 2 hrs, at week 1.
Relocated to the rim alone without any friends, and created the ally, month or 2 later half the members left for their reasons and half stayed, when they started leaving i spoke with you not about joining Noobs but about me going to enter VM and quit or start expanding to 65 because 64 was a mess, so no, you did not have a chance to even reject me, and my ally did not internalize me, i activated VM and someone after 40 days took my cities, so there is no point you talking about anything since all you and kal are capable of doing is making spin-off stories, and regarding pags? bring me or anyone proof of your accusations until then.. shut up :)

i never said anything about not taking worlds seriously, nags first week was me playing for real and rim was just for fun, pags was all the way for real which my fighter rank said.

what about my fighter rank in this world? its better than 95% of your ally, and i dont see myself quitting here nor getting rimmed anytime soon, and il go even higher in rankings while i cant say the same for your team, depending on how your 55 war goes.

its embarrassing how much false info you spread and have the need to continue doing so even tho you were in those worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.