Pnp PnP: Surviving the bitter Russian winter: a how-to guide from House of Bear/Carrion Publishing Inc

DeletedUser55290

The only one who now makes me respect it Defiant78 he alone held out against attacks all Union half a day respect !

DeletedUser55290

And it is our differences we will give the last that would defend allies and you will have your *** to cover )))I know how much you have Def and you could have saved the asset without straining but you're afraid to lose your town !

DeletedUser54192

I think one of the key differences is that people know how Who Cares achieve their performance and don't have objective issues with it, only subjective issues fueled by personal vendettas or emotional responses. In contrast, people do have objective issues with methods used by The Evil Empire. If people with well-known vendettas can agree on these objective issues with your team, what does that say?

DeletedUser55290

I've absolutely no idea what that sentence is supposed to mean.
I'm trying to say is that you easily puts on the bottom of our k-k and keep silent about the fact that your time much better our))

Last edited by a moderator:

Raydium88

Strategos
And it is our differences we will give the last that would defend allies and you will have your *** to cover )))I know how much you have Def and you could have saved the asset without straining but you're afraid to lose your town !

Excuse me! You must be having a moment of delusion clearly. But is fun you mention it considering a great portion of the deff you found at Defiant's was mine... I wonder where my DBP is coming from then? Can I ask Tsvet where he gets his?

DeletedUser46395

I'm trying to say is that you easily puts on the bottom of our k-k and keep silent about the fact that your time much better our))

Sorry, still makes no sense whatsoever. What on earth is a k-k? And you've not seen my timings. Which are infamous for being terrible.

DeletedUser51423

Please remember that all forum posts need to be in English. Any further posts made in other languages will be infracted as plenty of comments have been deleted infraction free. Also, please refrain from judging other's players grammar as it's against forum rules and can also be infracted.

DeletedUser50245

you have been evading my questions :D ;) what are you using that makes your timings so perfect and precise? ;)
you guys from TEE are gods bro ;)

DeletedUser46391

you are really gods once can cut our to-dozens к-к)) and talk about our time and keep silent about your own))
p

You don't need to justify yourself rokotok.<8{o))
What do you mean by time by the way?

DeletedUser46391

what i think he meant was that we tend to accuse them about their perfect timings, while we ignore our players who do the same ;)

It is far to hard to get perfect timings silly. The anti timer stops that.

There is no way you can get perfect timings consistently. The sheer luck you'd need to do that would be crazy. And that's off topic anyway.

I will however make a new thread where we can all post our best timings and show respect for our opponents on the rare occasion when they time thing's "perfectly" too (if that's OK Magik.?).

Last edited by a moderator:

Raydium88

Strategos
what i think he meant was that we tend to accuse them about their perfect timings, while we ignore our players who do the same ;)

It has already been said... their timings are NOT perfect. At all.

And that's what rokotok meant. That we accuse them of perfect timings yet we are better timers, which so far has been the case.

So no, timing is the least you gotta stress about.

Silver Witch

Strategos

I think he's saying that their timings are not perfect and sometimes ours are better. Thizzle agrees with this. and that we criticise them but don't look at the way we play. It might be google translate problem.

I dont understand k-k.

DeletedUser55151

The Russian players are not better than the rest of us. They just rebuild much faster, their timing is almost perfect every time and they spent a lot more gold than the rest of us... Fair enough. But where are their coordination and skills??

OLU nukes land before LS nukes...
They send more than 39 LS with CS or K-K as they call it...
Or they just send under 10 LS with CS...

I thought they were better...

And I think they would collapse if they really got attacked.

DeletedUser55230

The Russian players are not better than the rest of us. They just rebuild much faster, their timing is almost perfect every time and they spent a lot more gold than the rest of us... Fair enough. But where are their coordination and skills??

OLU nukes land before LS nukes...
They send more than 39 LS with CS or K-K as they call it...
Or they just send under 10 LS with CS...

I thought they were better...

And I think they would collapse if they really got attacked.
Fighting Who Cares a team full of heavy hitters isnt a real test?

DeletedUser51423

It is far to hard to get perfect timings silly. The anti timer stops that.

There is no way you can get perfect timings consistently. The sheer luck you'd need to do that would be crazy. And that's off topic anyway.

I will however make a new thread where we can all post our best timings and show respect for our opponents on the rare occasion when they time thing's "perfectly" too (if that's OK Magik.?).

1. Don't forget that any player has multiple tries to send, recall, send etc. You do get a 20 second window. Also there is the use of anchors, and speed buffs. So there are ways to get perfect timings legitly. Luck does play a role, but let's not throw out accusations where sometimes (note I said SOMETIMES, not all the time) there are other explanations.

2. A thread that is to show off reports is fine of course, but any accusations of cheating will not be allowed. Very simple warning.