Top Alliance to watch for..

DeletedUser49104

Well my money was on Templar knights! Ultimate rage quit!

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
And there go the "knights in shining armour"
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

DeletedUser52860

P*ss poor really, I've seen some alliances tank before but never 2 hours after BP has ended. I'd love to share the gossip with you but as there was zero communication before it happened I haven't got a clue.

DeletedUser49229

If you saw the discord chat we got going on...... its obscene. Accusations started flying, HunKiller split the alliance, lied and ran off with a few others to cause a split. dashcam was the main target of the lies and got royally pissed off... Now it is a crap show.

this is what ive been told

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55362

Damn, what a novel.

I always been against whats app, skypes and stuff like that... Or everyone is a sane guy, and mature enough to shut up when they have to, or you gonna create a bad environment with some folks... Just use the god damn forum, get a good (24/24) moderator and its done.

DeletedUser54339

Damn, what a novel.

I always been against whats app, skypes and stuff like that... Or everyone is a sane guy, and mature enough to shut up when they have to, or you gonna create a bad environment with some folks... Just use the god damn forum, get a good (24/24) moderator and its done.

While I would say that Whatsapp, Skype et al are 'type first, think later' media, I don't think that you could realistically have a successful alliance that only used the forum.

Re: Templar Knights - there are three sides to every story. One side, the other, and the truth at some point between the two...

DeletedUser55362

While I would say that Whatsapp, Skype et al are 'type first, think later' media, I don't think that you could realistically have a successful alliance that only used the forum.

Re: Templar Knights - there are three sides to every story. One side, the other, and the truth at some point between the two...

Well, you got a point ofc, but like i said, or everyone as cool mindset, or the alliance is doomed.

Example: In some previous ally i was in (not net.sv), some crazy kid was always trashing/kidding, my reply was always the same: silence. Now join 2 guys like that, epic and constant fights...
quotes-says.com_.jpg

DeletedUser52860

running alliances is tough so props to anyone who gives it a go. I've only ever been in one alliance that ran from start to wonders without any major dramas and that was the awesome Death Before Dishonor. Didn't have the clout to take the crown but fought for fun and worked as a team start to finish.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

I'm sure there have been others but these types of dramas are pretty common place

Kurbads.

Phrourach
running alliances is tough so props to anyone who gives it a go. I've only ever been in one alliance that ran from start to wonders without any major dramas and that was the awesome Death Before Dishonor. Didn't have the clout to take the crown but fought for fun and worked as a team start to finish.

I'm sure there have been others but these types of dramas are pretty common place

I remember that world, DBD was owned by anyone around but still stood like a stone till the end
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

anyhow i would like to see heads up hunny vs dash
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser50245

Happy to be part of that team :) it was awesome ... outlived and outboxed all the big alliances from start to finish ... We even given the opportunity of calling the shots of major mergers, as most alliances collapsed either internally (our of competing egos) or externally (through ops)
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser17104

Running an alliance is tough. Takes a lot of time, patience, and the ability to listen to others while having the guts to to say screw the first three things I mentioned above and say this is what we are doing and having the trust of others though they may disagree to accept it. Tough Job.