Top Alliance to watch for..

DeletedUser15275

Why don't both of you stop talking about naps while both your alliances ARE napped. Just start attacking each other IG, but you both can't can you?
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

DeletedUser24785

Why don't both of you stop talking about naps while both your alliances ARE napped. Just start attacking each other IG, but you both can't can you?
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

If i could i would and they know since i cleared all their cities right after BP lol

ALL THEIR CITIES, is that a slightly over the top, i mean all ,or just the ones on your island?

DeletedUser15275

If i could i would and they know since i cleared all their cities right after BP lol

Keep talking and a NAP wont stop me noob

I think that's just all talk mate, those are just empty threats. Like two dogs tied to opposite sides of the yard, all they do is bark at each other. BTW don't go hating on me bucks I just hate the hypocrisy in here. I got my money on TF, twisted souls got nothing on them.

DeletedUser55289

I think that's just all talk mate, those are just empty threats. Like two dogs tied to opposite sides of the yard, all they do is bark at each other. BTW don't go hating on me bucks I just hate the hypocrisy in here. I got my money on TF, twisted souls got nothing on them.
Ironically they are napped and all of this is for show..
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser15275

Ironically they are napped and all of this is for show..
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

So they just want to hide the fact that they both can't survive without branches and pacts/naps?
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

Top 3 alliances are napped, this world went down the drained in less than a month of opening
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser55289

So they just want to hide the fact that they both can't survive without branches and pacts/naps?
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

Top 3 alliances are napped, this world went down the drained in less than a month of opening
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif
Stop it!, You are not insinuating that Shadies Nap and Pact!
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser54361

If you saw the discord chat we got going on...... its obscene. Accusations started flying, HunKiller split the alliance, lied and ran off with a few others to cause a split. dashcam was the main target of the lies and got royally pissed off... Now it is a crap show.

this is what ive been told

It is almost certainly very true... in Nagidos Hunkiller got the hump because he did not get his own way and gave away his WW Island cities to our arch enemies... this caused a change in tactics and we ended up having to ally with another alliance and relocate our WW Islands; mind you we still won the World! :) .. Hunkiller was a trusted member of the alliance and had a lot of Islands in the middle of our core and what he did was despicable especially to those alliance team mates who helped him get his cities in the first place!.

In Selymbria he also managed to destroy an up and coming alliance from the inside out and took some key players to form a break away alliance yet again because he did not get his own way. What was initially a very good looking alliance in terms of prospects was gutted inside of a few days! To top it all he then screwed the break away alliance that he had formed and if I recall correctly this too died a death.

Hunkiller is a real charmer and looks to be a natural leader, however in reality he is a selfish snake in the grass with only his own interests at heart.

If you are a member of the alliance that he is in, then beware and he is a very loose cannon and whatever you do, do not place any trust in him or let him have key positions in your leadership or in your core! Enough said, as forewarned is forearmed!!!

DeletedUser24785

so is hunkiller a he or a she, i've seen him and her posts?

Not that i really care, just want to clear it up.