Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Swim

DeletedUser1359

There is a way...If I remember correctly...Memory is foggy though...
If you break one wonder and change members and rebuild it, the new members get the crown ! right ?

Not anymore :) no more crown cycling as far as I understand. Only the 1st team to complete the WWs gets the crown

King Soos

Strategos
A single merge jumps us up to savage tier pacting ? Interesting perspective.

@Tarbisu Do you even understand what you are writing ?
well as u should have known savage started with savage (rank 1) and parosi nasiligia (rank 3) and merged to form the savage priests
similarly rebels (rank 3 at the time) and no name/night watch/serbia (rank 1) merged so u should be able from that see you are doing the exact same thing

DeletedUser1359

If that is true and there is no cycling of the crown.. things can get interesting .

Sorry, ignore me this doesn't look like it will be implemented before 'domination'. Must have miss read the post about it :)

DeletedUser52840

well as u should have known savage started with savage (rank 1) and parosi nasiligia (rank 3) and merged to form the savage priests
similarly rebels (rank 3 at the time) and no name/night watch/serbia (rank 1) merged so u should be able from that see you are doing the exact same thing

Clearly havent been paying attention. Nights Watch/Serbia crumbled and lost exactly half their players to various reasons. We picked one of the halfs which was based in 45 to make a cute little core in here. I see nothing wrong with that and nor with savages pact with parosi nasilja.

What made savage savage is that they kept adding more and more friends non stop. You cant say the same for us since the very start of this little drama here is us dropping some friendly relationships we had in place.

DeletedUser21560

You are all missing the point. TNW and serbs failed. New serbian team failed. What makes you think Rebels + No name will stick.

Theres a long way till WWs, dont get overexcited. Last a month, then 2 and then you can start even thinking about WWs
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif

King Soos

Strategos
Clearly havent been paying attention. Nights Watch/Serbia crumbled and lost exactly half their players to various reasons. We picked one of the halfs which was based in 45 to make a cute little core in here. I see nothing wrong with that and nor with savages pact with parosi nasilja.

What made savage savage is that they kept adding more and more friends non stop. You cant say the same for us since the very start of this little drama here is us dropping some friendly relationships we had in place.
obviously we can not tell if u are going to follow in savages foot steps but all it seems is that u and the NW/serbs were fighting and then u decide to merge, them disbanding and whatever does not make this any better as they basically remerged with the same players (maybe losing afew like merin) but overall u are following in the same path as savage which suprises me considering u guys i believe were at war with them and disagreed with their policy of merging with whoever they could

DeletedUser41523

Who cares what Savage did? They won the wonders and crowned. Its over.

Also in case you forgot, We (Rebels, Hellfyre, and Booty Warriors) got offered to win and crown by Savage as well. All of us blew off Savage's offer and kept fighting them (and beating them) anyways. I'm not seeing how that makes the two the same here.

DeletedUser41523

I believe the crown sharing gets nerfed with the new end game.

DeletedUser55572

There is a way...If I remember correctly...Memory is foggy though...
If you break one wonder and change members and rebuild it, the new members get the crown ! right ?
The middle is a quote of good ol Brenton.

Im sure he'll catch on :)

DeletedUser52840

You are not the sharpest tool in the shed are ya ? I know perfectly well thats a quote from me,what i fail to realize is the connection you think it has with this situation here...

That was said when we were offered a crown rotation which @The Smilodon Fatalis mentioned above. Please enlighten me on why you felt the need of mentioning it here ?

DeletedUser55529

You guys seem to be forgetting our rebels/no name/HAVOC academy, War Pigs. Together we form one super alliance that will dominate the world get our Burger King crowns before you guys even figure out which statue you’re going to waste all your resources on.

DeletedUser55529

Half the top ten have requested pacts, The other half are already buddied up with sister alliances etc...

Stop simming noobs come get some.

Much love
Kamikazeeee
That’s the point... why do you think we have so many branches of RNNH War Pigs? Obviously to get around the new update where they are trying to limit our bp. By being in separate alliances, this allows us to attack each other’s transports every day and also rule the attacker rankings. Double bp a couple transport nukes, and you too can be in the top 20...

DeletedUser49104

That’s the point... why do you think we have so many branches of RNNH War Pigs? Obviously to get around the new update where they are trying to limit our bp. By being in separate alliances, this allows us to attack each other’s transports every day and also rule the attacker rankings. Double bp a couple transport nukes, and you too can be in the top 20...
Oh yeah, forgot that's how you get bp... unbelievable amount of people who are unable to attack active players but have to cycle bp like this or attack much smaller players or gold traders to fudge their stats and make it look like they can actually play... This sort of comment is just why it's obvious that the alliance kamikaze is going to beast most alliances no problem (and thats unbiased as im only in this world for the trade, or lack of it).