Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Swim

DeletedUser55166

What alliance were you in on Sinope neily? I played there myself for awhile

DeletedUser49104

What alliance were you in on Sinope neily? I played there myself for awhile
I was the founder of knights of prometheus until i had my accident and had to leave, where they went after that im not sure. i would have to imagine it was someone like eviction notice

DeletedUser21560

Can we get a top 12 instead of all this chit chat?
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

DeletedUser55611

Kami going be interesting this world lets hope they grown up without the spam tactics this world. My boy paw is eyeing tarb up again.

Are you for real? Damn I am sure tarb will have enough to say about this... our spam was only ever in reply

you give it you get it back and more, dont like it dont do it! simples.....

DeletedUser48583

Are you for real? Damn I am sure tarb will have enough to say about this... our spam was only ever in reply

you give it you get it back and more, dont like it dont do it! simples.....
Not having this debate again but not all of us did it so you spam those who don't pathetic.

DeletedUser55611

Not having this debate again but not all of us did it so you spam those who don't pathetic.

fire with fire mate you condoned your alliance giving it I could name names....

we were less than ten players the spam was obviously not our choice to begin was it? not exactly a choice tactic for the small team.. the MRA on the other hand...

If the glove fits

fire with fire mate you condoned your alliance giving it I could name names....

we were less than ten players the spam was obviously not our choice to begin was it? not exactly a choice tactic for the small team.. the MRA on the other hand...

If the glove fits
I find it cute that you think wish effy did was considered as spam lol.
Like 10 attacks a day isn't considered spam .l but whatever you guys where pretty proud of that got a bit mad when we went after the rest.
What was his name? Logison right? He promised to spam us if we didn't stop.
Didn't do crap :wg:
Ps we spammed you guys because we didn't like thr lmd only sieges, we had and still have no respect for you lot and that won't change.

DeletedUser55572

Hawk chatting crap about me even on externals ;( how low does this man go...

@pawcie boy @ slick e boy

You make it sound like i didn't state very clearly my intentions. Your leadership was the reason it started and the reason it ended. Best of luck with your gold x.

P.s. yall seem to be the ones more upset about it than i am...

Oh yeah, forgot that's how you get bp... unbelievable amount of people who are unable to attack active players but have to cycle bp like this or attack much smaller players or gold traders to fudge their stats and make it look like they can actually play... This sort of comment is just why it's obvious that the alliance kamikaze is going to beast most alliances no problem (and thats unbiased as im only in this world for the trade, or lack of it).
Thanks but i don't think you underestimate how slow worlds work.

We will get places but i dont think its fair to say all other alliances are in some way lower, or that it is easy...
Definitely a shoutout to those alliances with small amounts of good players tho, its not easy. But the toil results in the most gold

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28771

That’s the point... why do you think we have so many branches of RNNH War Pigs? Obviously to get around the new update where they are trying to limit our bp. By being in separate alliances, this allows us to attack each other’s transports every day and also rule the attacker rankings. Double bp a couple transport nukes, and you too can be in the top 20...
Oh yeah, forgot that's how you get bp... unbelievable amount of people who are unable to attack active players but have to cycle bp like this or attack much smaller players or gold traders to fudge their stats and make it look like they can actually play... This sort of comment is just why it's obvious that the alliance kamikaze is going to beast most alliances no problem (and thats unbiased as im only in this world for the trade, or lack of it).
I personally build CS and attack them, that's how I got all that BP, don't have any troops, just 10 LS and loads of CS

DeletedUser47822

Sheesh, isn't this the top 12 sink and swim ?
Not the top 12 quarreling ground... :v

The Virus came down to #2

The Rebels at #1 and Definitely not the The Rebels jumped at #3...
They are the top dog again...
Probably will eat everybody up...:oops:

Just kidding, want ppl to come back to the topic...:p
I'm pretty sure they will fall apart again...
Anyone willing to bet on how many weeks they stick around this time ?

DeletedUser55166

Well all I know is that @Coogeeman is too scared to be around Kamikaze... "Vacation Mode"...he's probably never even coming back...

He couldn't handle the pressure of getting attacked by an alliance with 1/3 of the members of his

Last edited by a moderator: